Career Questions tagged Archaeology

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 68 views

What advice would you give for someone considering working as a Archaeologist?

I am in 9th grade and the classes that I'm interested most in is Science and History. Something I'm really interested and looking to find a career in is Archaeology. #archaeology #science...

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 64 views

What are drawbacks of Archaeology?

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 40 views

What are the advantages and opportunities for advancement for Archaeology?

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 55 views

What are the duties, hours, working conditions, salary range, fringe benefits for a Archaeologist?

#history

keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15, 2019 151 views

what is the best way to be ahead in this job.

i would like to be ahead in archaeology because i feel that it will help me understand everything better. #job #career #job-search #archaeology...

#archaeologist

keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15, 2019 97 views

what classes will i have to take to become a good archaeologist

i want to be good at my job. i want to know what classes i would have to take in order to succeed. archaeology is very hard for some people. #career #archaeology...

#classes

McKinley M.’s Avatar
McKinley M. Apr 06, 2018 274 views

College Recommendations?

What are some of the best colleges to go to if I want to become an #archaeologist? #archaeology #college #college-applications...

#college-selection

Caitlyn H.’s Avatar
Caitlyn H. Sep 01, 2017 351 views

Undergraduate and Graduate Majors

If I plan on going to graduate school, in undergraduate school do I have to major in the same degree or can the fields be related? For example I want to do archaeology but the international college I am in love with only offers history for undergraduate majors. Do I need to change college...

#history #study-abroad #archaeology

Christi  W.’s Avatar
Christi W. May 15, 2017 501 views

What are the steps to becoming an archaeologist?

Is there a certain school I should go to if I wanted to become an archaeologist? Would you have to have special training and a major in history? #history #archaeology #archaeologist...

#career-details

Wyatt B.’s Avatar
Wyatt B. Oct 26, 2016 769 views
Armine K.’s Avatar
Armine K. May 13, 2016 745 views
Andrea L.’s Avatar
Andrea L. May 04, 2015 588 views

What do people that major in archaeology do?

I am interested in archaeology, but I am not sure what exactly do people who major in this do. Anything that you might know about this major is greatly appreciated. #college #career #careers...

#archaeology