Career Questions tagged College Applications

Lerato T.’s Avatar
Lerato T. Dec 17, 2020 73 views

With my subjects what can i study with the subjects, English,Afrikaans,Physical Sciences,Life Sciences and Hospitality studies ?

#school #college-applications. I am a high school learner with the subjects, English,Afrikaans,Physical Sciences,Life Sciences and Hospitality...

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 16, 2020 92 views

What did you do that helped you stand out and get accepted to college?

Office Hours #2: SDSU College Student Panel This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was college life. If...

#college-applications #college

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 16, 2020 98 views

What should I know about the college before going into an interview?

#college-applications #interview #college

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 16, 2020 97 views

Is it important to tour the campus in person before applying to college?

#college-applications #campus #college

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 16, 2020 115 views

What helped you pick your college major? If undecided, what is helping you factor into that decision?

#college-applications #college

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 16, 2020 85 views

What is it like to change your major? In which year did you make the change?

#college-applications #major #college #major-change

leon S.’s Avatar
leon S. Sep 04, 2020 135 views

Do you have to have a certain GPA to play football in collage?

well im 15 i love football i want to get through school and hopefully have a fair chance to play football#BallingfaJJ...

#college-applications

Mariah M.’s Avatar
Mariah M. Jul 26, 2020 287 views

What extra-curricular activities can I do (during the pandemic) to standout on my college application?

I'm a junior in high school who is starting her college journey. I'm interested in studying English, Philosophy, Business, and Computer Science. I've been trying to study how to trade stocks. #high-school #day-trading #collegejourney #finance #college-applications...

#extra-curriculars

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. May 17, 2020 159 views

What are the different types of college applications? Like, early action versus early decision

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #college...

#college-applications

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. May 17, 2020 216 views

What's the most important part of a college application?

#college-applications

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. May 17, 2020 143 views

How do I write a college application essay? How do I describe myself or my background or my interests if I'm only in high school and haven't had many profound experiences?

#college-applications

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12, 2020 191 views
Breanna E.’s Avatar
Breanna E. Apr 12, 2018 360 views

What is the best school to attend to pursue orthodontics ?

This is a important question because this is the occupation I want in the #orthodontist #orthodontics #teeth #college #college-applications...

#rankings

McKinley M.’s Avatar
McKinley M. Apr 06, 2018 307 views

College Recommendations?

What are some of the best colleges to go to if I want to become an #archaeologist? #archaeology #college #college-applications...

#college-selection

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jan 20, 2018 384 views

What is the best way to stand out on applications?

My dream school is Harvard Medical School. The school is extremely competitive of course and I would like to know what to do in the next four years of my undergrad in order to stand out in the application process. -school #medicine #hospital-and-healthcare #healthcare #college...

#college-applications

Caislyn I.’s Avatar
Caislyn I. Jan 18, 2018 277 views

Is there anything else I should do before applying to schools?

I do everything that I can: I’m taking nine classes this semester, I’m in two leadership programs, I’m the lead singer of my church’s worship band, I’m in charge of a charity, I’m on the construction crew for my schools drama department, I play sports, I have a 3.6 GPA, plus more. #college...

#college-applications #college-preparation

Sohaib A.’s Avatar
Sohaib A. Mar 18, 2018 475 views

Does NHS matter?

At my school, there are a bunch of kids who are in NHS, and they are always praised for their service. When I look at the members, there are some really smart kids in there, but most of them are average students. So my question is, does NHS matter? #nhs #nationalhonorsociety #resume #honors...

#college-applications

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 24, 2018 309 views