Career Questions tagged Summer

Thu N.’s Avatar
Thu N. May 15, 2015 2232 views

What are some good high school summer internships, part-time jobs, or summer programs, specifically for people interested in Computer Science?

College is coming up very soon, and I'd love to get more familiar with the tech industry over the summer before I finalize my decision to major in CompSci. Besides online courses, is there any way I could explore CompSci or technology hands-on over the summer before senior year in high school?...

#programs #technology #computer-science #summer #high-school #internships

Quintarian H.’s Avatar
Quintarian H. Mar 02, 2015 1523 views

Would photography be a wise career path?

Hey, I'm Quin, a 10th grader at Sumner Academy. I was just wondering if being a photographer would be a wise career path because its something I would really love to do for the rest of my life. Thanks. #career #photography #life...

#summer

Lexy  G.’s Avatar
Lexy G. Feb 27, 2015 727 views

Is it better to do a summer program or apply for an internship?

Hello, My name is Lexy, I am a junior in high school, and I want to go into the medical field. I want to do something this summer in order to get ready for college. I was debating whether to do a summer program or apply for an internship instead, I am searching for some opinions on which is...

#medicine #program #summer #high-school #internship

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 30, 2014 929 views

Would you recommend taking classes over the summer for college?

I know many people that spend their college summers taking classes. Would you suggest this? I know that it can help you get ahead to graduate early or to stay on track. #college #classes #courses #summer #class...

#course

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 29, 2014 727 views

Is it possible to study abroad during the summer?

I'm not sure if I want to study abroad during the school year. Are there colleges that offer study abroad programs in the summer or during school breaks like winter break? #travel #study-abroad...

#summer

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 29, 2014 1130 views

What should you do over the summer when you are in college?

What are your suggestions for summers during your college years. Should you look for a job or find an internship. #job...

#summer

Julea P.’s Avatar
Julea P. Sep 30, 2013 1422 views

Did you have an internship in high school? For marketing people please.

I'm really interested in working in marketing, and my school said that I should try to get an internship in the summer. But I have plans for camp in the summers and I don't know if I can do an internship. Do I really need an internship? For people who work in marketing, did you have an...

#marketing #summer #internship #pr