Career Questions tagged Summer Programs

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 06, 2018 290 views

What should I do in the summer?

For someone aiming for medicine, what are some things that I should do in the summer to make sure I am using my time wisely? #summer-programs #resume-building #medicine #summer-jobs...

#internships

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 244 views

Best college summer programs for high school students?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#summer-programs #pre-college #summer

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 324 views

Best pre college summer programs?

#summer-programs #pre-college #summer

Kiara S.’s Avatar
Kiara S. May 28, 2018 373 views

Summer Break what to do?

I'm not quite sure how to spend my summer break and want to get ahead. So what should I do? Read? Study? Online-courses? #summer #preparing #summer-internship #volunteering...

#summer-programs

Lexi L.’s Avatar
Lexi L. Apr 27, 2018 208 views

Do you have any advice pertaining to how to make the most of a freshman summer program?

I'm doing a summer program that allows me to get 13 credit hours before the rest of the freshman. I think it will be a fantastic way for me to get to know campus before 'real' school begins. This means a smaller, more individualized class size, but it also means a shorter term. Should I take...

#freshman #summer-programs

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 349 views
Brian C.’s Avatar
Brian C. May 30, 2017 550 views

What are some recommended summer activities that I can do over the summer to show my interest in the Pharmaceutical Sciences field?

As a high school student, I have always wanted to pursue in the medical field. However, I am leaning more on the chemistry aspect, rather than biology (though I want to do both). So I figured that the best option for me is pharmaceutical sciences. The problem now I am having is deciding what...

#career-details #summer-programs #summer-jobs #pharmaceuticals #biology #summer-internship #chemistry

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Dec 29, 2016 870 views

Whats the best way to find internships that help with post-college future jobs?

I am currently a junior in college and its time to get a REAL internship this summer, if you know what I mean. I was abroad this past fall semester and now its time to figure out how to get a job for the summer that will put my studies into action. #career-counseling #internships...

#intern #summer-programs #summer #summer-jobs #college-jobs #college-majors

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 07, 2016 416 views

Are there some medical/pre-medical summer camps or internships in LA that a high schooler can attend?

I want to gain more expertise in the medical field as a high school student and a summer camp seems to be the most efficient way to do that. #career-path-planning...

#summer-programs

Shakuan F.’s Avatar
Shakuan F. Jun 14, 2016 693 views

What are some quick resume boosters for prospective college students?

My cousin is graduating next spring and I want to help him find impressive and enriching programs to get involved in this summer. I know it is already June, but I hope to find something that can make him stand out on college applications. He likely has to start sending those out in August or...

#medicine #neuroscience #summer-programs #resume #college-student #college