Career Questions tagged Korea

Oleksandra K.’s Avatar
Oleksandra K. May 09, 2018

What kind of jobs can linguistics/Asian languages majors have in government?

I'm interested in Asian languages and linguistics. In U.S., Asian, Russian, and/or Ukrainian governments, what kind of jobs can I expect? Are diplomacy or translation the only options? #asian #asian-languages #asia-pacific #asianstudies #russia #russian #ukraine #government #japanese #chinese...

#foreign-languages #southkorea #international #china #korea #linguistics #korean

Tamyko G.’s Avatar
Tamyko G. Jan 16, 2018

How hard is it to get a job through the SMOE program out of college?

I would like to teach English in Seoul, South Korea however, I hear that the SMOE program is very competitive. Are there any things that I can do while in college to make my job application stand out? #tefl #teaching-english-as-a-second-language-tefl ##korea #korean #esl...

#foreign-languages

Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017

How to get a non teaching job in korea or japan

I would love to study and work at one of these countys however I don't fit the requirements for teaching abroad nor do I want to teach . are there any alternative jobs? #art #japan #korea #aboard #career-details...

#job-application

Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017

How to become a make up artist over seas(korea)

What are the best schools to go to in Korea in that field or fields related to it? What are places I could look for jobs? #art #makeup #study #abroad #korea...

#career-details

Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017

How to study abroad after graduating

Is there a way for some one who has already graduated to study abroad? What about internships (domestic or abroad ) can some who already graduated find these? I was I a school where high schoolers graduated with a associates of art before graduating high school. I'm looking to go abroad next...

#school #summer-internship #korea #abroad #art #internship

Yula K.’s Avatar
Yula K. May 16, 2016

What major should I take if I want to teach english in korea?

When I grow older and graduate college I want to move to korea and teach high school students english because in korea english is a language that they want to know and learn how to speak it. #teacher #college-major #education #english...

#korea