Career Questions tagged International

Maddy S.’s Avatar
Maddy S. Oct 18 35 views

International Business or Marketing major for a job in International Marketing

I want to know whether I should major in International Business or Marketing for International Marketing. international marketing business internationalbusiness...

collegemajor

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Oct 01 187 views

What types of jobs and college majors should I consider if I want to dedicate myself to supporting refugees?

There are millions of refugees around the world facing huge challenges. I am interested in finding ways to dedicate myself to the cause, but I'm not sure what kinds of jobs are available. I'm just finishing high school and I'm planning to go to college, but I'm not yet decided on what kind of...

aid refugee international-development international international-relations college-major refugees

Ashley Z.’s Avatar
Ashley Z. Sep 16 85 views

What is it like to work in another country?

Right now, I'm still unsure about what I want to do in the future, but I've always wanted to travel the world and learn foreign languages. How would I be able to do that and earn stable income at the same time? Are there any careers that involve international travel? travel career...

international study-abroad

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jun 25 263 views

I am not confident of what to do next

I am science student who now thinks being a part of the business world is much better than my direct option- Engineering. business management engineering...

international

Elizabeth H.’s Avatar
Elizabeth H. Nov 19, 2020 396 views

Which online learning communities would you recommend for gaining more business knowledge?

I am an accounting student, who would like to find an online learning community that would help me broaden my business knowledge, such as analytics, software programs, finances, economics, and other nonaccounting areas of business. I am very interested in this information at an international...

international economics business analytics

Elizabeth H.’s Avatar
Elizabeth H. Nov 14, 2020 373 views

What are some international business positions available to an accounting major?

I think it would be fun and interesting to work in an international setting as an accountant. I am just wondering what opportunities are out there. international accounting...

givingiscaring

Kira R.’s Avatar
Kira R. Oct 28, 2020 169 views

What does an average day in your profession typically look like?

I am majoring in International Studies with the goal of doing humanitarian aid through potentially the UNHCR, Doctors Without Borders, or Peace Corps. professional international humanitarian un peacecorps...

doctorswithoutborders

Isabeth M.’s Avatar
Isabeth M. Apr 13, 2020 309 views

How can I get involved in economics and political science? Especially with research. How can I be a leader with these interests?

I’d like to become involved in economics and poli sci and really stand out as a high school student. Are there any recommendations for research or extracurriculars I can start. I have seen people publish books and start organizations and I don’t really have any ideas so far. I am really...

economics international international-relations political-science politics college college-major high-school

Maria C.’s Avatar
Maria C. Apr 08, 2020 377 views

How is it like to work at UN? What do you specifically do working with the part of humans rights?

I’m a student from Brazil and next year I will join an university. I wanna do the International Relations course and in the future work in the UN with human rights, traveling all around the world and helping others. career international travel # job # work work humanrights humanitarian...

un helping unitednations politicalscience global politics

Erika W.’s Avatar
Erika W. Mar 23, 2020 286 views

What is the path to working in diplomacy/international affairs like?

I’m now a college freshman majoring in global studies, which I’m starting to realize is a bit different from the standard international relations degree (my school doesn’t offer this). I’m still interested working in world affairs (dream would be becoming a diplomat or working in an embassy),...

diplomat college international graduate-school

Orla D.’s Avatar
Orla D. Mar 19, 2020 384 views

In the context of COVID-19, how do you plan for a future that seems so uncertain?

Because of covid-19 I don't know what will happen to my plans of getting a job or furthering my studies in the summer. As an International student, my Visa also expires this year and my flight ticket back home is August. I have contemplated about how this is going to affect my plan of working...

international job internship college job-search

Dandy K.’s Avatar
Dandy K. Mar 02, 2020 308 views

want to move and stay to new country

I will marry and plan to move abroad. Because we love to adventure, we want to get new experiences and new challenges and new environments. I am just a high school graduate but I hope to get a job so that I can also help to volunteer. Any suggestions? international volunteer...

work

Larmie S.’s Avatar
Larmie S. Jul 17, 2019 333 views

How do I become an international reporter?

I am considering going to law school to combine it with my BA in broadcast journalism, is that advisable? communication...

international

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09, 2019 336 views

Technology, International, French language, where does it all fit together?

I have only ever worked in the IT field since I was in High school. I am getting an international degree with a focus in MIS Global IT leadership and Management. I learned intermediate level French in France and Canada. I can finish my degree in December; or I can postpone it a semester and go...

foreign-languages international business abroad postgrad technology thinktank grad help

Akira M.’s Avatar
Akira M. Sep 06, 2018 513 views

Would it be good to study web design in London?

I want to be a web and graphic designer. I’m an American student. Is it a good idea? Or is programming overseas difficult. Also is it difficult for an American student to study in London?webdesign london graphicdesign international studyabroad webdesigner britain graphic-design...

design computer-software interior-design webdevolopment

Tatiana R.’s Avatar
Tatiana R. Aug 27, 2018 337 views

A career in outreach programs

I am currently studying architecture and learning (or attempting to) multiple language. I want to one day join an outreach program where I can use these skills to help people (both in USA and international). What are suggestions of steps to take to enter an outreach program professionally? For...

international outreach minors career

Jeron S.’s Avatar
Jeron S. Aug 25, 2018 255 views

What's the best site to use to acquire many scholarships for college?

I'm an international student and I'm in dire need of scholarships and would love if someone could recommend some sites that would allow my need to be fulfilled. university scholarships international...

student

Jasmine O.’s Avatar
Jasmine O. Aug 24, 2018 368 views

What are the best colleges for international relations?

Schools best known for international relations or politics. international...

Oleksandra K.’s Avatar
Oleksandra K. May 09, 2018 500 views

Which countries have opportunities for a very cheap or even free master's or p.h.d?

I'd like to get a masters and a P.h.d. degree in linguistics or asian languages, but can't afford American college fees. Where else can I get these degrees for very cheap or even free? europe eastern-europe asian asia-pacific masters graduate-school financial-aid finance grad-school...

phd international