Career Questions tagged International

Sabrina I.’s Avatar
Sabrina I. Jan 13 139 views

How can I find opportunities abroad (in Europe) as an American graduate student?

Interested in global and international business; speak four languages including French, Russian, Romanian, and English #international #abroad #internationalopportunities

mery M.’s Avatar
mery M. Nov 13, 2021 173 views

what is the best MSc in business and management?

I am studying bachelor in international business management #business #entrepreneur #management #business-management #international #universities #Masters #MSc

texan T.’s Avatar
texan T. Nov 04, 2021 406 views
Maddy S.’s Avatar
Maddy S. Oct 18, 2021 266 views

International Business or Marketing major for a job in International Marketing

I want to know whether I should major in International Business or Marketing for International Marketing.
#international #marketing #business #internationalbusiness #collegemajor

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Oct 01, 2021 275 views

What types of jobs and college majors should I consider if I want to dedicate myself to supporting refugees?

There are millions of refugees around the world facing huge challenges. I am interested in finding ways to dedicate myself to the cause, but I'm not sure what kinds of jobs are available. I'm just finishing high school and I'm planning to go to college, but I'm not yet decided on what kind of...

Ashley Z.’s Avatar
Ashley Z. Sep 16, 2021 194 views

What is it like to work in another country?

Right now, I'm still unsure about what I want to do in the future, but I've always wanted to travel the world and learn foreign languages. How would I be able to do that and earn stable income at the same time? Are there any careers that involve international travel? #travel #career...

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jun 25, 2021 366 views

I am not confident of what to do next

I am science student who now thinks being a part of the business world is much better than my direct option- Engineering.
#business #management #engineering #international

jennel J.’s Avatar
jennel J. Apr 26, 2021 345 views
Elizabeth H.’s Avatar
Elizabeth H. Nov 19, 2020 515 views

Which online learning communities would you recommend for gaining more business knowledge?

I am an accounting student, who would like to find an online learning community that would help me broaden my business knowledge, such as analytics, software programs, finances, economics, and other nonaccounting areas of business. I am very interested in this information at an international...

Elizabeth H.’s Avatar
Elizabeth H. Nov 14, 2020 481 views

What are some international business positions available to an accounting major?

I think it would be fun and interesting to work in an international setting as an accountant. I am just wondering what opportunities are out there.
#International #Accounting #GivingisCaring

Kira R.’s Avatar
Kira R. Oct 28, 2020 247 views

What does an average day in your profession typically look like?

I am majoring in International Studies with the goal of doing humanitarian aid through potentially the UNHCR, Doctors Without Borders, or Peace Corps. #professional #international #humanitarian #UN #PeaceCorps #DoctorsWithoutBorders

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Aug 21, 2020 458 views
Isabeth M.’s Avatar
Isabeth M. Apr 13, 2020 404 views

How can I get involved in economics and political science? Especially with research. How can I be a leader with these interests?

I’d like to become involved in economics and poli sci and really stand out as a high school student. Are there any recommendations for research or extracurriculars I can start. I have seen people publish books and start organizations and I don’t really have any ideas so far. I am really...

Maria C.’s Avatar
Maria C. Apr 08, 2020 487 views

How is it like to work at UN? What do you specifically do working with the part of humans rights?

I’m a student from Brazil and next year I will join an university. I wanna do the International Relations course and in the future work in the UN with human rights, traveling all around the world and helping others. #career #International #Travel # #job # #work #work #humanrights #humanitarian...

Erika W.’s Avatar
Erika W. Mar 23, 2020 388 views

What is the path to working in diplomacy/international affairs like?

I’m now a college freshman majoring in global studies, which I’m starting to realize is a bit different from the standard international relations degree (my school doesn’t offer this). I’m still interested working in world affairs (dream would be becoming a diplomat or working in an embassy),...

Orla D.’s Avatar
Orla D. Mar 19, 2020 484 views

In the context of COVID-19, how do you plan for a future that seems so uncertain?

Because of #COVID-19 I don't know what will happen to my plans of getting a job or furthering my studies in the summer. As an International student, my Visa also expires this year and my flight ticket back home is August. I have contemplated about how this is going to affect my plan of working...

Dandy K.’s Avatar
Dandy K. Mar 02, 2020 397 views

want to move and stay to new country

I will marry and plan to move abroad. Because we love to adventure, we want to get new experiences and new challenges and new environments. I am just a high school graduate but I hope to get a job so that I can also help to volunteer. Any suggestions? #international #volunteer #work

Larmie S.’s Avatar
Larmie S. Jul 17, 2019 404 views

How do I become an international reporter?

I am considering going to law school to combine it with my BA in broadcast journalism, is that advisable? #communication #international

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09, 2019 444 views

Technology, International, French language, where does it all fit together?

I have only ever worked in the IT field since I was in High school. I am getting an international degree with a focus in MIS Global IT leadership and Management. I learned intermediate level French in France and Canada. I can finish my degree in December; or I can postpone it a semester and go...

Akira M.’s Avatar
Akira M. Sep 06, 2018 599 views

Would it be good to study web design in London?

I want to be a web and graphic designer. I’m an American student. Is it a good idea? Or is programming overseas difficult. Also is it difficult for an American student to study in London?#webdesign #london #graphicdesign #international #studyabroad #webdesigner #britain #graphic-design...

Tatiana R.’s Avatar
Tatiana R. Aug 27, 2018 418 views

A career in outreach programs

I am currently studying architecture and learning (or attempting to) multiple language. I want to one day join an outreach program where I can use these skills to help people (both in USA and international). What are suggestions of steps to take to enter an outreach program professionally? For...

Jeron S.’s Avatar
Jeron S. Aug 25, 2018 300 views

What's the best site to use to acquire many scholarships for college?

I'm an international student and I'm in dire need of scholarships and would love if someone could recommend some sites that would allow my need to be fulfilled. #university #scholarships #international #student

Jasmine O.’s Avatar
Jasmine O. Aug 24, 2018 464 views

What are the best colleges for international relations?

Schools best known for international relations or politics. #international relations