Career Questions tagged International

Larmie S.’s Avatar
Larmie S. Jul 17, 2019 118 views

How do I become an international reporter?

I am considering going to law school to combine it with my BA in broadcast journalism, is that advisable? #communication...

#international

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09, 2019 136 views

Technology, International, French language, where does it all fit together?

I have only ever worked in the IT field since I was in High school. I am getting an international degree with a focus in MIS Global IT leadership and Management. I learned intermediate level French in France and Canada. I can finish my degree in December; or I can postpone it a semester and go...

#technology #foreign-languages #business #grad #abroad #help #international #postgrad #thinktank

Akira M.’s Avatar
Akira M. Sep 06, 2018 292 views

Would it be good to study web design in London?

I want to be a web and graphic designer. I’m an American student. Is it a good idea? Or is programming overseas difficult. Also is it difficult for an American student to study in London?#webdesign #london #graphicdesign #international #studyabroad #webdesigner #britain #graphic-design...

#interior-design #design #computer-software #webdevolopment

Tatiana R.’s Avatar
Tatiana R. Aug 27, 2018 180 views

A career in outreach programs

I am currently studying architecture and learning (or attempting to) multiple language. I want to one day join an outreach program where I can use these skills to help people (both in USA and international). What are suggestions of steps to take to enter an outreach program professionally? For...

#career #international #minors #outreach

Jeron S.’s Avatar
Jeron S. Aug 25, 2018 138 views

What's the best site to use to acquire many scholarships for college?

I'm an international student and I'm in dire need of scholarships and would love if someone could recommend some sites that would allow my need to be fulfilled. #university #scholarships #international...

#student

Jasmine O.’s Avatar
Jasmine O. Aug 24, 2018 179 views

What are the best colleges for international relations?

Schools best known for international relations or politics. #international...

Hannah V.’s Avatar
Hannah V. Apr 19, 2018 207 views

What will the economy be like in the future for non Americans students?

There are different rules for different kinds of students in the United ted States. #immigration #society #diversity #economy #economics #international #student...

Oleksandra K.’s Avatar
Oleksandra K. May 09, 2018 299 views

Which countries have opportunities for a very cheap or even free master's or p.h.d?

I'd like to get a masters and a P.h.d. degree in linguistics or asian languages, but can't afford American college fees. Where else can I get these degrees for very cheap or even free? #europe #eastern-europe #asian #asia-pacific #masters #graduate-school #financial-aid #finance #grad-school...

#international #phd

Rhoda G.’s Avatar
Rhoda G. Jun 30, 2018 180 views
Suzy M.’s Avatar
Suzy M. May 22, 2018 213 views

If I attend Grad School abroad will it be easier to work internationally with my degree?

I am attending Graduate School abroad this upcoming year for a one-year Msc in Applied Behavior Analysis. There are currently many positions in the US for careers in Behavior Analysis, however my main interest is to work internationally. Since my Master's degree will be from an international...

#college #gradschool #international #working-abroad #masters #working-internationally #graduate-school

Suzy M.’s Avatar
Suzy M. May 22, 2018 317 views

Will I still feel part of my University if I am an international student?

I will be attending Graduate School in either Ireland or the UK this fall, as an international student I am nervous about not feeling part of my University as much as I did when I attended an Undergraduate course in the US. Will my status as an international student make it harder to feel...

#integration #student-affairs #student #gradschool #abroad #college #international #college-student

Oleksandra K.’s Avatar
Oleksandra K. May 09, 2018 192 views

What kind of jobs can linguistics/Asian languages majors have in government?

I'm interested in Asian languages and linguistics. In U.S., Asian, Russian, and/or Ukrainian governments, what kind of jobs can I expect? Are diplomacy or translation the only options? #asian #asian-languages #asia-pacific #asianstudies #russia #russian #ukraine #government #japanese #chinese...

#foreign-languages #korean #korea #southkorea #linguistics #international #china

Lejla B.’s Avatar
Lejla B. Jan 16, 2018 236 views

Are degrees earned in America accepted in other countries?

Specifically, I’m going to earn a bachelors in #biology, and I️ was just wondering if there’s a listen if countries it’s accepted or not accepted? #college #international...

#working-abroad

Hammed S.’s Avatar
Hammed S. Jan 16, 2018 258 views

What does it takes to be successful in an unconducive environment?

I discover most people in Nigeria and Africa go out to source for good living in the USA and European countries and in my statistics 85% of these people are always successful when they come back to their various birth countries compared to those that stay in there countries to make it to the...

#success #international #working-abroad

Tierra J.’s Avatar
Tierra J. Jan 16, 2018 213 views

Are jobs overseas better than the US?

I want to live and work outside the US #foreign-languages #international #jobs...

#working-abroad

江斌 雷.’s Avatar
江斌 雷. Mar 12, 2017 472 views

How can I find a job abroad?

He! I am Norton. I am pursuing my masters degree at Nanjing Normal university right now. My major is traditional Chinese painting , and I am going to finish my masters degree in June 2018. I want to find a job abroad and experience the world, but I don't know how?!?! I can speak...

#teaching #art-teacher #fine-art #international #working-abroad #teacher-training #art

Léane M.’s Avatar
Léane M. Apr 10, 2018 190 views

Humanities part time job

Starting September, I'm going to be an #international student in the US, so I'm gonna be studying with a F1 visa and this visa only allows me to work outside of campus in my study field, I'm probably going to major in #humanities (my preferred subjects are #linguistics and #film), what part...

Jennifer M.’s Avatar
Jennifer M. Mar 19, 2018 305 views

What kinds of careers exist for those passionate about both medicine and politics/law?

Hi! I am a current junior with a passion for law and medicine and am working towards an international career that involves advocacy and research. Unlike the process of becoming a doctor, the pathway to my dream profession is not as clearly defined. Now that I'm halfway through my college...

#law #politics #medicine #law-school #medical-practice #graduate-school #international #globalization

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Feb 19, 2018 224 views