Career Questions tagged Intern

Jayden Z.’s Avatar
Jayden Z. Oct 10 61 views

What is the best way to prepare yourself for internships?

I am curious as to how to network and find internships that could fit your skill sets and would benefit your greater skills internship networking...

intern

Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Jul 09 126 views

Getting as an intern

I wanted to know that, can I get an internship for undergraduate in FBI if I am not a US citizen? How many years it will take to get a internship in FBI.Is getting as an intern in FBI is a difficult process? What are the criteria or procedures to get into FBI as an intern? internship intern...

criminaljustice

Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Jul 01 119 views

Internship in FBI

Is it possible to get an internship in FBI while I am undergraduate. If so what are the criteria for getting an internship and how long it will take. And also can I get a job in FBI after I graduate . intern internship...

Lindsay C.’s Avatar
Lindsay C. Apr 09 164 views

I'm currently studying ND: Electrical Engineering (Power Systems), where can I get a job preparing me for my Practice 1&2?

I'm currently studying ND: Electrical Engineering (Power Systems). If all goes well I will be doing my P1&P2 (in-serve/intern) next year. engineer electrical electricalengineer electricalengineering intern in-serve internship practice1 noexperience technology power...

powersystems

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Apr 05 274 views

How to follow up on internship applications?

I have been cold-emailing architecture firms seeking an internship opportunity for this summer, but have heard back from very few. Is it appropriate to follow up on emails I sent 3-4 weeks ago to try and get an answer? If so, what should I say? internships internship summer-jobs intern...

architecture applying

Aiden W.’s Avatar
Aiden W. Jan 22 197 views

What is the best way to get an internship?

I understand internships often lead to great careers. However, I also understand landing an internship isn't the easiest thing in the world. How should I 'stand out' as a student looking for an internship, compared to other students (or even graduates) looking for an internship? intern career...

student

Bella K.’s Avatar
Bella K. Nov 12, 2020 269 views

How can I survive an unpaid internship?

After I graduate high school, my goal is to move to NYC and do 3-4 fashion internships, which I know rarely pay at all. I would really appreciate any tips about how to not go broke living like this! fashion intern internship summer apparel-and-fashion...

fashion-shows

Allie S.’s Avatar
Allie S. Feb 06, 2020 334 views

What do i need to do to go into Human Trafficking?

I am a Junior in High school. I have been trying to figure out how God wants to use me in this world. He has really laid human trafficking on my heart lately, and i feel like that is something he wants me to go into. I though i wanted to be a high school history teacher, but that dream seems...

human-trafficking endit college intern sex-trafficking advice help career

Alexander P.’s Avatar
Alexander P. May 21, 2018 357 views

Is it necessary to get an international internship credit on your resume?

Within my program, it is customary to go to London and take an internship with local companies to meet the internship credit that my major requires. However, this comes with other costs and I worry as to whether the financial stress is worth it. internships...

intern

Brittany C.’s Avatar
Brittany C. Jan 23, 2018 382 views

What do you need to qualify for an internship?

My field of communication and journalism will probably require me to have on the job experience but I don't know when or how to apply for it....

intern

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Jan 17, 2018 6506 views
Claire N.’s Avatar
Claire N. Oct 07, 2017 725 views

How do I dress for an intern interview?

I am interviewing for a position as an intern for a member of Congress, but I'm unsure of how formally I should dress and what I should wear. government intern interview interview-clothing...

government-administration

Daniella F.’s Avatar
Daniella F. Jan 09, 2017 773 views

What are some reliable sources to find internships?

Lately, I've been trying to find some internships because it is one of the closest ways a high school student can truly understand the real world and what career one wants to pursue. It is really easy to search things up on Google, but I'm not sure if it is reliable. I personally would love to...

career-development career-path internships creative-internship internship intern job-search career

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Dec 29, 2016 983 views

Whats the best way to find internships that help with post-college future jobs?

I am currently a junior in college and its time to get a REAL internship this summer, if you know what I mean. I was abroad this past fall semester and now its time to figure out how to get a job for the summer that will put my studies into action. career-counseling internships...

college-majors college-jobs summer-jobs intern summer-programs summer

Jonathan A.’s Avatar
Jonathan A. Oct 19, 2016 499 views

Engineering

Is your engineering job a lot of hands on? Are engineering jobs different than expected when in college? student graduate...

intern