Career Questions tagged Information Systems

armando’s Avatar
armando Oct 26, 2020 216 views

How do you gain experience in this field without having the job. I want to be a computer and information systems manager

Im a senior in high school #highschool

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 20, 2018 699 views

Is MIS a good major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 18, 2018 638 views

Is information systems a good major?

Lliana’s Avatar
Lliana Apr 13, 2017 2979 views

Can you become a web developer with an Information Science major?

I'm interested in getting an IS major but I'm not sure about the jobs you can get out of it (most searches end up as Information Technology or Information Systems). #tech #information-technology #web-development #information-systems #information-science #information-services

Lliana’s Avatar
Lliana Apr 13, 2017 906 views

What kind of jobs can you get with an Information Science major and Studio Arts minor?

I'm in college and my major is currently undecided, but I'm interested in getting an IS major and SA minor. #computer #art #information-technology #artist #digital-art #information-systems #information-design #undecided

mean’s Avatar
mean Oct 26, 2016 949 views

Is it a good idea to choose to study in business information systems? Is it in a high demand in the marketplace nowaday or not? Can anyone tell me, please?

I want to know more about it. #business #computer #japan #business-analysis #business-intelligence #it-management #marketing-communications #information-systems

mean’s Avatar
mean Oct 25, 2016 3702 views

What is Business Information Systems? What are the careers in this field?

I was wondering what is it about? #business #information-technology #japan #it #business-analysis #web-development #information-systems #management-consulting #mis

Fernando’s Avatar
Fernando Oct 19, 2016 789 views

What technology jobs would stand out for an entry-level position?

I'm looking into getting a bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems. I have seen that Help Desk is an entry-level job but I've seen people start of as a systems administrator after getting a degree. So I would like better clarification on what kind of entry level jobs I should be looking...

David’s Avatar
David May 22, 2016 1003 views

For people who plan on becoming future web developers, would having online education be worth more than earning a Computer-Science related degree?

I'm currently a rising sophomore in college, who is majoring in Information Technology, with a concentration on Web and Mobile Development. The reason I'm addressing this question is that I want both other students who are interested in the same/similar field of study, and I, to be able to make...

Nicholas’s Avatar
Nicholas May 16, 2016 3058 views

When is the best time to apply for internships in computer science or economics?

I am an Information Systems major hoping to double major in Economics and minor in Computer Science. #computer-science #computer-software #economics #information-systems

Stephen’s Avatar
Stephen Mar 17, 2015 1148 views

What are some of the career paths/ job opportunities that I will have if I major in Systems and Information Science?

I am a current High School senior, and I am thinking about Majoring in Systems and Information Science #technology #information #information-systems #systems