Career Questions tagged Information Technology And Services

Augusta I.’s Avatar
Augusta I. May 09 132 views
Zoya H.’s Avatar
Zoya H. Apr 25, 2018 362 views

How long does it take for one to complete their Bachelor's?

I was counted the amount of time I will spend in school after High school. I was considering going into Information Technology Management. How long is the schoolimg in terms of getting your bachelors and masters degree? #information-technology-and-services #project-management #help #bs...

#mba

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Jan 17, 2018 302 views
Destiny V.’s Avatar
Destiny V. Jan 16, 2018 360 views

Do you have to know things about websites if you want to be a graphic designer?

I don't really understand and like learning things about websites if it doesn't have to do anything with graphic design. Learning about websites should be learned if you want to be a web designer and not a graphic designer. #websites #graphic-design #design...

#information-technology-and-services

Anthony R.’s Avatar
Anthony R. Jan 16, 2018 361 views

What is the typical starting salary for a computer science major?

I've Googled information about my major. I found out how much a software developer makes but I have been told by older students that companies will pay you less than what is listed online? I'm not sure if this is true or not. #computer-programming #educational-technology #computer...

#computer-science #information-technology #information-technology-and-services

Augusta I.’s Avatar
Augusta I. Jan 19, 2018 335 views

What are some steps that I can take to become a White Hacker?

I am almost done with my undergraduate degree in Applied Computing Technology (Computer Science and Business) and I wanted to know if there are steps I should take to right now to make it into this profession. Thank you.#technology #tech #information-technology...

#information-technology-and-services #ethical-hacking #job #career #university #professional #hacking #college

Jacqueline S.’s Avatar
Jacqueline S. Jan 16, 2018 419 views

Do you expect the number of women in cyber security to increase ?

Cyber security has a gender problem. There’s only 11% of women in the cyber security workforce #technology #information-technology-and-services...

#information-technology

Jennifer H.’s Avatar
Jennifer H. Dec 09, 2017 502 views
Dhruv S.’s Avatar
Dhruv S. Dec 02, 2017 490 views
Zachery W.’s Avatar
Zachery W. Oct 08, 2017 523 views

IT specialist career: Get Bachelor's in Computer Science or Associate's in IT w/ Certs?

Hi, I am a freshman at a 4-year university. My original plan was to get a Bachelor's in Computer Science. My career goal is to become an IT professional; however, the university does not offer an IT degree program, which is why I picked computer science. My local community college offers an...

#computer #information-technology-and-services #computer-science #information-technology #college

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Jul 10, 2017 1273 views

How much time do you have to make a first impression?

I know that first impressions matter, that they are extremely important. Does anyone know exactly how long you have to make a first impression? Thank you! #marketing-and-advertising #information-technology-and-services #financial-services...

#customer-service