How much money will I need to complete my Bachelor Degree in Cyber-Security

I am almost out of .money and I need to know how much more money is it going to take for me to reach my goal

information-security information-technology-and-services computer cybersecurity computer-and-network-security computer-networking cyber-security

7

Nathan’s Answer

One thing to consider, try to get some knowledge outside of college. Many Cybersecurity jobs do not even require a college degree. Work on certifications, learn from the internet. There are thousands of courses provided by many universities online for free. Try to get a job, they might even pay for your degree!
1

Jennifer’s Answer

Like everyone has mentioned, cost will depend upon previous courses taken, what is remaining, and where you live. A great way to reduce cost, is to work for an employer who has a tuition assistance program. There are also scholarships available to help defray costs.
0

Jose’s Answer

Definitely depends on how much more you have left to complete and the school you are planning or are currently attending.

- Contact different schools and see how many credits it will take in order to get the desired degree.
- How much each credit will cost.
- Extra costs for things other than the credits- like Books, food, transportation, room board etc.

Speak to the schools admission dept for more info.

Hope this helps.
0

Beatrice’s Answer

That completely depends on what school you choose to attend and what scholarships or grants you may be eligible for.

0

Sumaa’s Answer

I recommend you narrow down the schools you want to go to first. Once you do this, you can typically look up pricing broken down by semester on schools' websites. Additionally, for funding, you may be qualified for financial aid, scholarships or you can also take out student loans.

Sumaa recommends the following next steps:

Get in touch with schools. You can learn about payment plans, financial aid, student loans by reaching out to school financial aid offices.
Google scholarship opportunities. There are so many scholarships out there. Find something you are passionate about and apply for it.
0

intedar’s Answer

It depends on where you live and what school you choose. Choose your school and you can learn about finaicial aid and student loans by reaching out to school finicial aid offices. Try to get as much as financial aid help as possible to finish your bachelor degree. I wish you all the success in life. Good luck.

English is not my mother tongue; so please excuse any errors on my part.

0

Marc’s Answer

$2850 at Western Governors University. WGU is a regionally-accredited (highest in the USA) non-profit university that is completely online.

I believe it's a little higher now... closer to $3,500 (less than $7,000 annually). Adam Herman

0