How much money will I need to complete my Bachelor Degree in Cyber-Security

I am almost out of .money and I need to know how much more money is it going to take for me to reach my goal

#information-security #information-technology-and-services #computer #cybersecurity #computer-and-network-security #computer-networking #cyber-security

Beatrice’s Answer

That completely depends on what school you choose to attend and what scholarships or grants you may be eligible for.

Marc’s Answer

$2850 at Western Governors University. WGU is a regionally-accredited (highest in the USA) non-profit university that is completely online.

I believe it's a little higher now... closer to $3,500 (less than $7,000 annually).

intedar’s Answer

It depends on where you live and what school you choose. Choose your school and you can learn about finaicial aid and student loans by reaching out to school finicial aid offices. Try to get as much as financial aid help as possible to finish your bachelor degree. I wish you all the success in life. Good luck.

English is not my mother tongue; so please excuse any errors on my part.

Sumaa’s Answer

I recommend you narrow down the schools you want to go to first. Once you do this, you can typically look up pricing broken down by semester on schools' websites. Additionally, for funding, you may be qualified for financial aid, scholarships or you can also take out student loans.

Sumaa recommends the following next steps:

• Get in touch with schools. You can learn about payment plans, financial aid, student loans by reaching out to school financial aid offices.
  • Google scholarship opportunities. There are so many scholarships out there. Find something you are passionate about and apply for it.