Career Questions tagged Ethical Hacking

Alessia’s Avatar
Alessia Jun 09 204 views

legal hacking

whats the best and worst part about being a legal hacker?

Gabrielle’s Avatar
Gabrielle Jun 27, 2018 540 views

I would like to have a job as an Ethical Hacker when I grow up. Please answer some questions I have below.

How many years did it take to find a job? Do you have any friends that are going to the same workplace you're currently working at? How many hours do you work each week? Does your career allow you to have a pet and significant other?

#Ethical-Hacking
#Hacker
#Hacking
#Ethical
#Technology

Augusta’s Avatar
Augusta Jan 19, 2018 748 views

What are some steps that I can take to become a White Hacker?

I am almost done with my undergraduate degree in Applied Computing Technology (Computer Science and Business) and I wanted to know if there are steps I should take to right now to make it into this profession. Thank you.#technology #tech #information-technology...

Dawson’s Avatar
Dawson Oct 19, 2016 825 views

How much does Ethical Hacking Pay

I was quite interested in the Cyber Security field of Ethical Hacking and I was wondering how much money they usually pay. #it #hacking #cyber #cyber-defense #ethical-hacking

Stanislaus’s Avatar
Stanislaus Jul 04, 2016 779 views

Actually, I will like to know what it takes to be outstanding in my field of study and also; does one really need to be in the best school before he/she can be a genius in whatsoever field of study they choose?

My name is Stanislaus,I'm a final year Student of Ecole des techniciens superieur du Benin. I'm currently studying computer science and I really have so much passion for it. I don't want to operate in a level of mediocrity as regards my course. I'm also a pianist. Well my reasons for asking...

Nemath’s Avatar
Nemath Jun 17, 2016 836 views

What kind of job opportunities are there for ethical hackers does there pay differs from normal programmers and what are best institutes to pursue it?

I am very much interested in Hacking. #engineering #engineer #software #hacking #software-developer #ethical-hacking