Career Questions tagged Ethical Hacking

Gabrielle D.’s Avatar
Gabrielle D. Jun 27, 2018 390 views

I would like to have a job as an Ethical Hacker when I grow up. Please answer some questions I have below.

How many years did it take to find a job? Do you have any friends that are going to the same workplace you're currently working at? How many hours do you work each week? Does your career allow you to have a pet and significant other? Ethical-Hacking Hacker Hacking Ethical...

technology

Augusta I.’s Avatar
Augusta I. Jan 19, 2018 587 views

What are some steps that I can take to become a White Hacker?

I am almost done with my undergraduate degree in Applied Computing Technology (Computer Science and Business) and I wanted to know if there are steps I should take to right now to make it into this profession. Thank you.technology tech information-technology...

information-technology-and-services college job university professional ethical-hacking hacking career

Dawson B.’s Avatar
Dawson B. Oct 19, 2016 614 views

How much does Ethical Hacking Pay

I was quite interested in the Cyber Security field of Ethical Hacking and I was wondering how much money they usually pay. it hacking cyber cyber-defense...

ethical-hacking

Stanislaus N.’s Avatar
Stanislaus N. Jul 04, 2016 647 views

Actually, I will like to know what it takes to be outstanding in my field of study and also; does one really need to be in the best school before he/she can be a genius in whatsoever field of study they choose?

My name is Stanislaus,I'm a final year Student of Ecole des techniciens superieur du Benin. I'm currently studying computer science and I really have so much passion for it. I don't want to operate in a level of mediocrity as regards my course. I'm also a pianist. Well my reasons for asking...

ethical-hacking cctv programming it-management compute computer-software