Career Questions tagged Comptia

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Jan 13 61 views

What is it like to work as a Network Systems Administrator?

I'm already enrolled in the Job Corps program and am going to work on completing my program in customer service and at the same earn my COMPTIA certification. I am an aspiring network systems administrator for a start-up tech company. networking management tech technology it...

comptia adobe c+ certifications powershell linux javascript html computerscience microsoft network python

Rory I.’s Avatar
Rory I. Sep 11, 2019 582 views

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! technology engineering information-technology computer job-search ccna comptia...

computer-software computer-engineer

Demetrio G.’s Avatar
Demetrio G. Dec 23, 2016 578 views

CERTIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE

Does anyone think that certifications are valuable to getting into the field of career, or can you simply can an entry level job with no experience what so ever. Does any one think Comptia A+ certifications are worth it or not? certifications entrylevel...

comptia