Career Questions tagged Ccna

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Jan 13, 2022 796 views

What is it like to work as a Network Systems Administrator?

I'm already enrolled into Job Corps and am going to work on completing my programs in customer service, computer technician and network administrator advanced program while earning my COMPTIA A+ and CCNA certification within three years. I am an aspiring network systems administrator for a...

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Jun 15, 2021 367 views

Where do you go for computer networking news?

I'm a student working on my CCNA certification, and something that I've learned in my research about the field is that keeping up with the latest technology and practices is important to be competitive, something I'm particularly concerned about since a bachelor's is likely not in the cards for...

Job’s Avatar
Job Jun 15, 2021 281 views

What are the optimal ways to move up in the company?

What do you normally got to do to move up in the CCNA/CISCO type jobs to move up in the field? #CCNA #CISCO

Job’s Avatar
Job Jun 15, 2021 279 views

What are some things you have to look out for while working?

I'm trying to get into CCNA/CISCO and I was wondering what are the main things you got to look out for while working in these fields? #CCNA #CISCO

Rory’s Avatar
Rory Sep 11, 2019 729 views

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! #technology #engineering #information-technology #computer #job-search #ccna #comptia...

tadesse’s Avatar
tadesse Apr 20, 2016 1252 views

what IT short course could provide me with average salary ?

i am new to the states,i have basic networking knowledge back home also i have associate degree from a university. #computer-security #databases #network-security #cloud-computing #cisco-technologies #ccna #cisco-certified #oracle