Career Questions tagged Cisco

wyatt’s Avatar
wyatt Jun 24, 2021 234 views

how do i do cisco?

what is involved with cisco?
#cisco

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Jun 15, 2021 361 views

Where do you go for computer networking news?

I'm a student working on my CCNA certification, and something that I've learned in my research about the field is that keeping up with the latest technology and practices is important to be competitive, something I'm particularly concerned about since a bachelor's is likely not in the cards for...

Job’s Avatar
Job Jun 15, 2021 275 views

What are the optimal ways to move up in the company?

What do you normally got to do to move up in the CCNA/CISCO type jobs to move up in the field? #CCNA #CISCO

Job’s Avatar
Job Jun 15, 2021 274 views

What are some things you have to look out for while working?

I'm trying to get into CCNA/CISCO and I was wondering what are the main things you got to look out for while working in these fields? #CCNA #CISCO

Kota’s Avatar
Kota Jun 04, 2020 1504 views

What is ICND 1 and ICND 2,and how it is related to CCNA?

#cisco #cisco certification #network #entry level #networking #cybersecurity

Logan’s Avatar
Logan Mar 18, 2019 1044 views

Will a CCENT certification increase job openings after earning a computer hardware engineering degree?

#computer-software #computer-science #computer-hardware #engineering #cisco

Logan’s Avatar
Logan Mar 18, 2019 554 views

How much is an entry salary with a CCENT certification

#computer-engineer #cisco

Evelyn’s Avatar
Evelyn May 14, 2016 2458 views

Would having a CompTIA A+ Certificaton help me get into Colleges or would help me for anything College realated?

Having a CompTIA A+ Certification would show that I understand the fundamentals of technology. For example Operating Systems & PC configuration, components, and installation processes. I am a Freshmen in a Vocational Technical High School and take a program called Integrated Technology...