Career Questions tagged Computer Engineering

TJ M.’s Avatar
TJ M. Jan 24 16 views

what certifications are required for becoming a CIS teacher?

I am looking at becoming a #computer #information #software #teacher i am wondering what certifications may be required to do this? #computer-engineering...

#computer-software

Niño A.’s Avatar
Niño A. Nov 17, 2019 25 views

Which major is better civil engineering or computer engineering?

I am student that needs an answer about my questions. #civil-engineering or #computer-engineering...

Manuel M.’s Avatar
Manuel M. Sep 13, 2019 69 views

What websites could help me learn more efficiently?

I love computer hardware and am more than willing to learn more about computer programs. #computer-engineering...

#computer-software

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 09, 2019 33 views

How many hours do you find yourself working in a Hardware Engineering job? Is there excessive over time?

In terms of this job, how are the hours in your job? This is also taking into account possible over time, do you have over time that noticeably increases the amount of time you work in a week similar to those in programming? If so, why do you often find yourself working overtime so often?...

#computer-engineering

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 08, 2019 72 views

What is the typical day of work for a Hardware Engineer like?

I'm curious, what does the typical day of a hardware engineer look like? Is there a constant stream of work or is it inconsistent with a few breaks in between large projects, is designing and testing all they do or is the work schedule more varied than that? #computer-engineering #computer...

#engineering

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06, 2019 60 views

Did your lifestyle ever change as a computer engineer?

As all of my other questions say, I'm a high school student and would want to know if your lifestyle ever changed? #computer-science #computer #engineer...

#computer-engineering

Erick S.’s Avatar
Erick S. Aug 23, 2019 72 views
Tiana F.’s Avatar
Tiana F. Aug 07, 2019 104 views

What do you like most /least about your job?

Hi my name is Tiana Frazier and I am interested in the field of computer technician. I could use advice from someone who has experience in this career. Do you have time in the next two weeks to meet for about 20 minutes? #computer-engineering I would really like to learn more about the...

Harsh B.’s Avatar
Harsh B. Jul 07, 2019 94 views
kuruba manjula M.’s Avatar
kuruba manjula M. Jun 21, 2019 86 views

difference between software engineering and hardware engineering

plss tell me the answer for that question...

#computer-engineering

Isiah P.’s Avatar
Isiah P. May 07, 2019 75 views