Career Questions tagged Computer Engineering

yash G.’s Avatar
yash G. yash G. Jul 19 60 views
Jhoselin A.’s Avatar
Jhoselin A. Jhoselin A. Jun 08 77 views

Are classes in computer coding difficult to take? Are there many people in the field?

I like to code because it makes me feel different from the rest because there aren't many women in this field. Taking computer classes in high school made me realize that when I was the only girl in those classes. After finishing a program after lots of time and effort I always feel proud,...

#computer-software #computer-science #computer-engineering

Tomi A.’s Avatar
Tomi A. Tomi A. Aug 03, 2020 358 views

How do I continue my career path?

I'm wondering on how to continue my career path because I've already started planning out what I wanted to do when I got older. I already know what major I want to study (Computer Engineering) and what interests me such as robotics, coding, and apps. But what I don't know is where that will...

#robotics #career-paths #computer-engineering #career-options

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Rachel D. May 26, 2020 266 views

What is the difference between electrical and computer engineering?

I am a senior in high school and I have applied to college as an undecided engineering major. I have found some interest in electrical engineering but the more I research electrical engineering the more I start to realize that computer engineering is pretty similar. I know that there are...

#college #engineering #electrical-engineering #computer-engineering

Neer B.’s Avatar
Neer B. Neer B. Feb 04, 2020 136 views

What's is the difference between computer engineering and internet of things

I' m +2 level student and moreover in the path to choose my better carrier ....

#computer-engineering

TJ M.’s Avatar
TJ M. TJ M. Jan 24, 2020 257 views

what certifications are required for becoming a CIS teacher?

I am looking at becoming a #computer #information #software #teacher i am wondering what certifications may be required to do this? #computer-engineering...

#computer-software

Niño A.’s Avatar
Niño A. Niño A. Nov 17, 2019 153 views

Which major is better civil engineering or computer engineering?

I am student that needs an answer about my questions. #civil-engineering or #computer-engineering...

Manuel M.’s Avatar
Manuel M. Manuel M. Sep 13, 2019 223 views

What websites could help me learn more efficiently?

I love computer hardware and am more than willing to learn more about computer programs. #computer-engineering...

#computer-software

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Nolan C. Sep 09, 2019 131 views

How many hours do you find yourself working in a Hardware Engineering job? Is there excessive over time?

In terms of this job, how are the hours in your job? This is also taking into account possible over time, do you have over time that noticeably increases the amount of time you work in a week similar to those in programming? If so, why do you often find yourself working overtime so often?...

#computer-engineering

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Nolan C. Sep 08, 2019 295 views

What is the typical day of work for a Hardware Engineer like?

I'm curious, what does the typical day of a hardware engineer look like? Is there a constant stream of work or is it inconsistent with a few breaks in between large projects, is designing and testing all they do or is the work schedule more varied than that? #computer-engineering #computer...

#engineering

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Aaron M. Sep 06, 2019 197 views

Did your lifestyle ever change as a computer engineer?

As all of my other questions say, I'm a high school student and would want to know if your lifestyle ever changed? #computer-science #computer #engineer...

#computer-engineering