Career Questions tagged Cloud Computing

Rose’s Avatar
Rose Jul 11 225 views

How do I gain the skillset to work as a cloud and digital consultant for organizations today?

How do I gain just enough experience through exposure to a wide range of cloud and technological services and skills, without being too shallow in my understanding of or competence in all the respective fields of expertise to keep up with market trends. Do you recommend depth over breadth or...

preethi’s Avatar
preethi Apr 06, 2017 3677 views

How can I start a career as an AWS Solutions Architect?

I'm a fresher, planning to start a career in cloud computing. I have completed my graduation in computer science , where i took a course in architecture of cloud computing. What are the career opportunities are freshers in cloud computing,. What are the career opportunities if i have a amazon...

David’s Avatar
David Jun 05, 2016 962 views

From my research, I find that most programmers nowadays use Java, Scala, and the C language. My question is how is Scala used/what is it used for?

I'm an Information Technology major who is working towards becoming a future web/mobile developer, and want to explore lesser known, but still useful programming languages, like Scala and Perl (not stated in my question, but I'm still eager to know). #software #mobile-applications...

tadesse’s Avatar
tadesse Apr 20, 2016 1221 views

what IT short course could provide me with average salary ?

i am new to the states,i have basic networking knowledge back home also i have associate degree from a university. #computer-security #databases #network-security #cloud-computing #cisco-technologies #ccna #cisco-certified #oracle