Career Questions tagged Mobile Applications

Patrick L.’s Avatar
Patrick L. Apr 26, 2018 218 views

How much weight should students place on the geographic location of their school?

Over the past five years many industries (tech in particular) seems to have concentrated in a few places around the country. In particular, New York, Silicon Valley, Texas, and Seattle. How large of an advantage is it to go to school at a university that is located in one of these places?...

#urban #mobile-applications #software #technology #developer

Marcel W.’s Avatar
Marcel W. Dec 13, 2017 327 views

What do I need to do to be able to work in Cyber Security?

My name is Marcel and I´m 17 years old. I have thought about what I want to be in life and that is a couple of different things. I have thought about doing something in cybersecurity, gaming, social media, application designer, or something in the technology field relate to those categories....

#gaming-industry #social-media #gaming #cybersecurity #career-goals #mobile-applications #technology #cyber-security

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Dec 12, 2017 352 views

Do you have to know how to code to create apps?

I took a coding class in high school but don't know if there are any apps or software that does it automatically for you. #mobile-applications #app-development...

#coding

Josephine C.’s Avatar
Josephine C. Jul 16, 2017 506 views

What are some common problems people have that can be solved with mobile apps?

Hi everyone, I wanted to know what are some problems you have experienced before because I am interested in creating a unique app, through coding, targeted to solving some of your problems. However, I am stuck and would like to know some of your input. #tech #technology #science #coding...

#web-applications #creative-writing #creativity #mobile-applications

Leonardo H.’s Avatar
Leonardo H. Feb 23, 2017 540 views

How do i become a Web designer?

I am a junior in High School, still deciding what i want to pursuit in a career. I really like surfing on the internet and explore the different features on Social media. I spent a lot of time online and on my phone. I recently use wix to create a Website for an after school program and i...

#web-content #web-design #social-media #web-development #web-applications #mobile-app #mobile-applications #web-analytics

Sharon T.’s Avatar
Sharon T. Jan 26, 2017 642 views

How long should a cover letter be?

In writing a cover letter, how long should it be? It seems like for the most part, a cover letter should be no longer than one page.. are there exceptions? #job-search #interviews #cover-letters...

#mobile-applications

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Nov 03, 2016 530 views

What books would be helpful in understanding more about software development for applications?

The reason I am asking is because I wanted to try out a sample project of working with applications in software development. I wanted to know of some good book reads to know more about the process. Also if I could get any advice if I were to code everything in java, like any helpful advice for...

#software-development #mobile-applications #computer-programming #java-development #software-design

David L.’s Avatar
David L. Jun 05, 2016 646 views

From my research, I find that most programmers nowadays use Java, Scala, and the C language. My question is how is Scala used/what is it used for?

I'm an Information Technology major who is working towards becoming a future web/mobile developer, and want to explore lesser known, but still useful programming languages, like Scala and Perl (not stated in my question, but I'm still eager to know). #software #mobile-applications...

#web-applications #application-developer #cloud-applications #cloud-computing