Career Questions tagged Java Development

Victoria A.’s Avatar
Victoria A. Feb 18, 2018

Job for self-taught junior java developer?

What is the best way for a self-taught Java developer without degree in computer science to get hands on the real project to gain experience? #java #java-development...

#core-java

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Nov 03, 2016

What books would be helpful in understanding more about software development for applications?

The reason I am asking is because I wanted to try out a sample project of working with applications in software development. I wanted to know of some good book reads to know more about the process. Also if I could get any advice if I were to code everything in java, like any helpful advice for...

#computer-programming #software-development #java-development #mobile-applications #software-design

Logan  J.’s Avatar
Logan J. May 25, 2016

What courses should I be looking to take to become a computer programmer / software delevoper?

I want to go to college to learn about something within computer programming. #computer #software #programming #development...

#java-development