Career Questions tagged It Support

Sabarideepa N.’s Avatar
Sabarideepa N. Apr 20, 2016 709 views

If I choose BCA, what are the extra courses to be done? Will I get placements?

I am doing by 12th standard in Govt School. If I choose BCA what are the extra courses to be done? Will i get placement #professor #it-support...

#academic-advising

GYAN G.’s Avatar
GYAN G. May 25, 2016 662 views

What is Web Designing?

I am Studying 12th Grade in Accounts Group.Accounts with Computer science . I am interested in web designing...

#it-support

Jayashankar M.’s Avatar
Jayashankar M. Apr 28, 2016 410 views

Qualities for a Computer Engg?

Hi. I am Jayashankar. Completed 10th Std. Going to select Computer science Group. Can u brief me what are the qualities required for a good computer Engineer. #engineer #professor #computer #student #counselling...

#it-support

keerthana N.’s Avatar
keerthana N. Apr 20, 2016 1064 views

What skills do I need to work in the IT Field?

Hi. I have selected computer science group, doing 12 Standard in Govt school. What are the skill to be developed to join IT Field. #computer-science #software #information-technology...

#it-support

Keerthana R.’s Avatar
Keerthana R. Apr 16, 2016 638 views

Is IT field is a life long secured Job?

As we are from a middle class family. If I choose IT field. Will this job secures me life long.(Financially). Heard about most of the persons are sent out from the IT fields in recent years. #students...

#it-support

Keerthana R.’s Avatar
Keerthana R. Apr 16, 2016 644 views

Whether the IT field suits the girls from Middle family. Do we have more work pressure?

Hi. I am a girl from a middle family. If I choose IT field. Whether this field suits me after the marriage. Do we have more work pressure. #software-engineer...

#it-support