Career Questions tagged It Security

Adonis’s Avatar
Adonis Nov 17 99 views

What is the best way to manage my time in high school? What are some good internships I should look into in high school? Who should I send my resume and cover letter to?

Answer all of this one by one.

Jared Chung’s Avatar
Jared Oct 06, 2021 220 views

Do security pentesters work steady hours or are they basically freelance?

(I want to be transparent right up front: I'm not a student. I'm a staff member at CareerVillage.org. But I'm posting this question because although we have many questions related to #cybersecurity, we don't have this one, and I think our students would love to know the answer.) My question:...

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Mar 23, 2017 740 views

After doing engineering in IT..what are later degrees or pathways to choose to become sucessful in this field ?

I am doing my last year diploma in IT ...after which i am going to degree in IT ... #it #it-sales #it-security #it-operations

nicholas’s Avatar
nicholas Feb 21, 2017 1180 views

how would i go about becoming an ethical hacker

i have always been interested in the idea of hacking #technology #cyber-security #computer-security #network-security #information-security #it-security

a’s Avatar
a Jul 08, 2016 1807 views

Would it be wise to take AP Calculus to pursue a career in Information Technology?

Hi, I just became a senior in high school and have plans to pursue a career in IT security. I have a choice to take AP Calculus this year. My other options are Business Math or Statistics. Would Calculus be a helpful course to prepare for an IT career? I know it is not a mandatory course to...