Career Questions tagged Robotics Engineer

Monica H.’s Avatar
Monica H. Jan 16, 2018 231 views

I want to become a Robotic Engineer. I already found a college to apply to for this but after college which company's are good to work for?

My dream is to become a Robotic Engineer and I want to ensure that I'll get the most out of it as a job #robotics #girl-engineer #engineering...

#robotics-engineer

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 14, 2016 613 views

What is it like to be on a robotics team?

At this moment I am interested in robotics, so I was just wondering what is going to happen as someone joins a robotics team at their high school or college. In my high school, we do not have a robotics team, but we do have the technology student association. I wanted to know what there is to...

#robotics #robotics-engineer #engineering #career #teamwork

Jarod J.’s Avatar
Jarod J. Mar 13, 2018 265 views

I am currently a college freshman interested in robotics and also interested in ocean exploration . How can I combine these interests for a career?

I have been interested in engineering especially robotics. I also have been interested in ocean exploration. I would like to find a way to combine these interests into a career. Currently my major is general engineering, I would like to know what my major should be to pursue this career....

#robotics #engineering #robot #robotics-engineer

Christopher N.’s Avatar
Christopher N. Jan 15, 2018 328 views

How will robots impact our future generation job opportunity?

I am very curious if robots will take over much of our work industries. They are making robots more and more complex every day .... what will our future come down to? The kids or the robots? #robotics #robotics-engineer...

#technology

Bryan A.’s Avatar
Bryan A. May 16, 2016 567 views
Braden B.’s Avatar
Braden B. Oct 31, 2016 469 views

In college, I was planning on pursuing a double major. I was planning on obtaining a PhD in astrophysics and a bachelors in robotics engineering. I was wondering: how hard would this be and would it even be possible?

I was planning on obtaining this degree so I would have a back-up plan in life. If one career fell through, I could rely on the other. I find both subjects really interesting to me and I would like to make possible careers out of them. In the best case scenario, I could possibly find a career...

#double-major #robotics #robotics-engineer #astrophysics #physics

Jose  H.’s Avatar
Jose H. Oct 30, 2016 509 views

What college courses should someone wanting to pursue robotics engineering take so that they are well prepared for the future

I will be beginning college in a few months giving the fact that I am completing my last year of high school and I would like to pursue a job in the robotics engineering line of work and I was wondering what classes I should take so that I will be best prepared for my future to come. #robotics...

#robotics-engineer

Jose  H.’s Avatar
Jose H. Oct 30, 2016 890 views

What would be a better choice for me to choose robotic engineering or mechanical engineering?

I have participated in the robotics club at my school all four years of my high school life, it is something that I have grown to love and I am curious on what would be better if I was wanting to pursue something in the same line of work. #mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer #robotics...

#robotics-engineer

Danish F.’s Avatar
Danish F. Oct 27, 2016 1212 views

How much Math does really play into being a robotics engineer?

I love the engineering field, but I am not good at any of the math part that comes into play. I know that I am only in Highschool, and the fact being that my mindset of math is just to plug and play formulas. I don't want to think about it, just get it done. If I was to become a robotics...

#electrical-engineering #robotics #robotics-engineer

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 01, 2016 572 views

What are the requirements of becoming a robotics engineer?

I am very much interested in robotics as junior in high school right now. What should I look for in colleges if this is what I am interested in? I want to know what are the things I need to get done right now or over time to pursue this career. #college-selection #robotics...

#robotics-engineer

Diana M.’s Avatar
Diana M. Aug 07, 2016 542 views

CalTech-Dream School

My dream school is CalTech i want to become a robotics or electrical engineer. Im an incoming Junior what are some tips to begin preparing or some things that i should look out for? #university #electrical-engineering #university-applications #robotics-engineer...

#school-counseling

Sameer K.’s Avatar
Sameer K. Jun 23, 2016 594 views
Bryan A.’s Avatar
Bryan A. May 25, 2016 726 views

would rocket shoes change the world yes or no

I want to build rocket shoes if no one builds them by the time i become an engineer if not than i will build rocket slippers to get around the house in the morning #engineer #tech #robotics...

#robotics-engineer

Bryan A.’s Avatar
Bryan A. May 24, 2016 387 views

can robotic engineering be more fun than it already is.

I am asking this because i want to have fun while building when i grow up even though i will still do robotic engineering...

#robotics-engineer

Ms M.’s Avatar
Ms M. May 15, 2016 538 views

Is it necessary to take 4 year education path in technology sector?

Or course specific education is a way to go? I would like to be able to program and later move into robotics field. #programming #robotics...

#robotics-engineer

Keira A.’s Avatar
Keira A. Apr 13, 2016 1066 views

Is it a good idea to major in engineering and get a minor in business?

I am a female sophomore at Boston Collegiate Charter School. I am the head of my school's robotics team and I run the social media and the budget for the team. From this experience I have thought about pursuing a major in engineering with a minor in business. I do not know what I could do with...

#business-management #career-path #robotics #robotics-engineer #engineering #career #business