Career Questions tagged Data Engineer

Pablo M.’s Avatar
Pablo M. May 27, 2016

Which are the jobs chemical engineers have the most?

I am going to start studying chemical engineering at CU Boulder next fall and would like to know which are my job options for when I finish this career. #engineer #career-choice #chemical-engineering #chemical-engineer...

#data-engineer

Giana C.’s Avatar
Giana C. May 27, 2016

What is the most rewarding aspect of an engineer work place?

I interned last summer at an software engineering company, and I found it difficult to appreciate the work that went on there. I'm interested to know if this work environment appeals to certain people. #computer-engineering #software-engineer #data-engineer...

#interns

Ryan L.’s Avatar
Ryan L. May 03, 2016

What is a hard problem you kept having as an engineer?

I'm asking this because I wanna know some problems so I can be prepared for the problem. I want to know at least 1 problem you had....

#data-engineer

Ryan L.’s Avatar
Ryan L. May 02, 2016

What college do you recommend for engineers?

I'm asking this question because I want to be an engineer. I wanna know what college is recommended for engineers. #doctor #engineer #web-development #data-engineer #technical-drawing...

#learning-technology

Jaymes B.’s Avatar
Jaymes B. Jun 05, 2015

What do you have to like or be good at to be an engineer or to take engineer classes?

I am in 9th grade and I hear people talk about engineering a lot but I really dont know anything about it. I would like to learn more knowledge about this career and what you have to do. #engineer...

#data-engineer