Career Questions tagged Data Engineer

Sameer’s Avatar
Sameer Jun 23, 2016 773 views

I am an 11th standard student and am very much fascinated by the robotic world. I vision to make a robot one day. But i have no clue where to head and where to land. Could you please guide me

fascinated by robotic world but no idea about the courses offered. #engineering #engineer #robotics #robotics-engineer #data-engineer #autonomous-robots

Pablo’s Avatar
Pablo May 27, 2016 911 views

Which are the jobs chemical engineers have the most?

I am going to start studying chemical engineering at CU Boulder next fall and would like to know which are my job options for when I finish this career. #engineer #career-choice #chemical-engineering #chemical-engineer #data-engineer

Giana’s Avatar
Giana May 27, 2016 895 views

What is the most rewarding aspect of an engineer work place?

I interned last summer at an software engineering company, and I found it difficult to appreciate the work that went on there. I'm interested to know if this work environment appeals to certain people. #computer-engineering #software-engineer #data-engineer #interns

kyle’s Avatar
kyle May 24, 2016 2026 views

What are some challenges when you are a engineer?

I want to think of a solution for it. #engineering #engineer #data-engineer #game-engines #protein-engineering #unreal-engine

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 03, 2016 602 views

What is a hard problem you kept having as an engineer?

I'm asking this because I wanna know some problems so I can be prepared for the problem. I want to know at least 1 problem you had. #data-engineer

kyle’s Avatar
kyle May 03, 2016 1061 views

what technology company is best to work for?

i'm thinking of being an engineer when i grow up. #engineer #tech #technical #data-engineer #process-engineering #mobile-technology #platform-technology

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 02, 2016 962 views

What college do you recommend for engineers?

I'm asking this question because I want to be an engineer. I wanna know what college is recommended for engineers. #doctor #engineer #web-development #data-engineer #technical-drawing #learning-technology

Jaymes’s Avatar
Jaymes Jun 05, 2015 1096 views

What do you have to like or be good at to be an engineer or to take engineer classes?

I am in 9th grade and I hear people talk about engineering a lot but I really dont know anything about it. I would like to learn more knowledge about this career and what you have to do. #engineer #data-engineer