Career Questions tagged Interns

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jan 21, 2018 579 views

Can you get an internship at a publishing company?

I'm not in college yet, so it might be a little early for me to be asking, but I'd really like to be a copy editor for books and I was wondering if I could get an internship at a publishing company in the future, to scope out the environment and get more experience with the job. Will I have...

copy-editing editing internships interns writing-and-editing writing books creative-writing internship publishing novel-writing editor publishing-company novels

Giana C.’s Avatar
Giana C. May 27, 2016 732 views

What is the most rewarding aspect of an engineer work place?

I interned last summer at an software engineering company, and I found it difficult to appreciate the work that went on there. I'm interested to know if this work environment appeals to certain people. computer-engineering software-engineer data-engineer...

interns

Karolena L.’s Avatar
Karolena L. May 17, 2016 756 views

What are good internships available in Biomedicle Engineering?

I want to receive hands on experience but I can't find any internships for my degree. I would like some help finding internships in Arizona. professor biomedical-engineering biomedical intern biomedical-engineer biotech biomechanics...

interns