Career Questions tagged Biotech

Jordan S.’s Avatar
Jordan S. May 28
Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Sep 29, 2017

What kind of career can I get from majoring in Biology?

I love biology and want to major in it. I know there's a lot jobs that everyone knows about but I'm looking for something out of the ordinary. #bio #biotech #biology #career-development #career-path...

#career-advice

Cristia W.’s Avatar
Cristia W. Sep 01, 2017

What are some good biotech/biomedical companies in the Long Beach/Orange County area?

I am looking to enter this field upon my college graduation in 5 years and want to start looking into some great companies! Help is much appreciated! #biology #biotechnology #biotech #industrial-biotechnology #biomed #biomedical-engineering #biomedical...

#science

hazel W.’s Avatar
hazel W. Mar 14, 2017

can i pursue two courses at the same time

i am 16 right now and i need to choose my career so as to work for it in my last 2 years of my high school. I really want to pursue two careers and i wont be able to choose between them since i am really interested (sometimes talented too...) in them. so i dont know if i could do b.sc in...

#biotech #student-counseling #biotechnology #fashion-design #research #future-careers #fashion #career-counseling

Katia D.’s Avatar
Katia D. Feb 26, 2017

How did you go about becoming a biotechnologist?

I'm a sophomore in high school and am interested in pursuing a career in biotechnology, but I'm not sure that the prerequisites are for tha field. #biotechnology...

#biotech

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 25, 2017

What are some job possibilities for a Biotechnology major?

Biotechnology is the exploitation of biological processes for industrial and other purposes, especially the genetic manipulation of microorganisms for the production of antibiotics, hormones, etc. So creating new drugs and testing them for results of the strategic genetic changes? Which...

#biological-technician #biotechnology #biology #biotech

Mohammed S.’s Avatar
Mohammed S. Jun 20, 2016

What is the Scope of Biotechnology?

Hi! I am a student of class 10. Would like you to provide me detailed information about Biotechnology. #biotechnology #biotech...

#industrial-biotechnology

Noah B.’s Avatar
Noah B. May 19, 2016

What's the difference between bio-engineering and bio-medical engineering?

I would like to venture into the field of bio-medical engineering and biotechnology but not all colleges offer these programs but some offer a bio-engineering course or degree instead. I was wondering what the main differences were and if I could still get the same jobs with that degree....

#bioengineering #biomedical-engineer #biotech #biomedical-engineering #biomedical #biology

Karolena L.’s Avatar
Karolena L. May 17, 2016

What are good internships available in Biomedicle Engineering?

I want to receive hands on experience but I can't find any internships for my degree. I would like some help finding internships in Arizona. #professor #biomedical-engineering #biomedical #intern #biomedical-engineer #biotech #biomechanics...

#interns

Kaitlin Y.’s Avatar
Kaitlin Y. May 17, 2016

What is the difference between Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology?

Trying to figure out which route to go if I am interested in doing medical research #biomedical-engineering #biotechnology...

#biotech

Nazeline M.’s Avatar
Nazeline M. May 05, 2016

What job can I get with an undergrad in Genetics and Biotechnology?

Ahh yes. I want to be a radiologist but, I'm wondering if I can start a job after my undergraduate degree. What options am I looking at? #jobs #biomedical-engineering #radiology...

#biotech

Darlyn P.’s Avatar
Darlyn P. May 04, 2015

Is there a difference between a bio-medical engineer and bio medicine?

I am quite interested in biology and medicine and am just curious to see which would be the best fit for me and generally how they compare or contrast to each other. #biology #biomedical...

#biotech

Darlyn P.’s Avatar
Darlyn P. May 04, 2015

What is a day as a biomedical engineering like?

I am interested in biology and medicine and was curious to see what a "typical" day is like. I understand that perhaps no two days are the same but maybe something general will still be helpful #biology...

#biotech

Donique H.’s Avatar
Donique H. Mar 21, 2015

What are the steps to become a biological technician?

I am a senior in high school. I plan to major in biology in college and wanted to know what are the steps to become a biological technician. #college #career #biotech...

#biological-technician

DION S.’s Avatar
DION S. Mar 19, 2015

What type of innovative inventions have been made during the last couple of years in the field of Bio engineering?

I'm really interested in Biology and have background knowledge of engineering, so I want to combine these two interests into a job. #engineer #biology #molecular-biology...

#biotech

Austin E.’s Avatar
Austin E. Feb 26, 2015

What careers are related to cell-biology, molecular-biology, biomedical Engineering, and biotech?

Im interested in science. I can't see myself doing anything else honestly. All my life i was intrigued by science - biology to be specific. I like to see how organisms work and how lives can be affected by altering biology (ie GMO, vaccines, cell-reconstruction, etc...). MY STATS: Year: Junior...

#cell-biology #molecular-biology #biotech #biomedical #biology

Troll M.’s Avatar
Troll M. Mar 26, 2014

What area of study should I undertake?

I am really interested in biotechnology and I hope to one day develop a medicine to help thousands of people. However, I want to have a stable career and make a decent amount of money. What major should I take in college? #career #college-major...

#biotech