Career Questions tagged Bio

Orleisha J.’s Avatar
Orleisha J. Mar 18, 2018 162 views

After receiving a BS in biology, and going onto medical School. Is becoming a dermatologist the smartest idea?

I have came to the conclusion that I would like to major in biology. Biology is fascinating, as you learn about evolution and ecology. I have decided to become a dermatologist. I do not know much about dermatology but I am willing to learn. #dermatologist #dermatology #bio...

#biology

Orleisha J.’s Avatar
Orleisha J. Mar 18, 2018 201 views

When entering into the medical field, is it better to major in nursing or biology?

Throughout most of my life, I always wanted to become a pediatrician. I love helping others and making a difference. Whether it be an accomplishment or a tough obstacle , everything you do in life reflects upon your character. I am kind , loving, and nurturing, which makes me gravitate more...

#nursing #registered-nursing #biology #bio

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Sep 29, 2017 375 views

What kind of career can I get from majoring in Biology?

I love biology and want to major in it. I know there's a lot jobs that everyone knows about but I'm looking for something out of the ordinary. #bio #biotech #biology #career-development #career-path...

#career-advice

Quynh V.’s Avatar
Quynh V. Sep 01, 2017 422 views

How do I know if I'm fit to be a biologist?

I really like biology and would like to go into the biomedical field, but I don't know if I am right for it. #bio #science #stem #biology...

#biotechnology

Emma L.’s Avatar
Emma L. Oct 26, 2016 360 views

Best way to prep for College level science courses?

I want to prepare for college level science courses before I am enrolled in Fall 2017. How should I prepare? #chemistry...

#bio

Emma L.’s Avatar
Emma L. Oct 18, 2016 221 views

Which class will benefit me more in college if I am going in for health professions? AP Chemistry or AP Bio

I am a junior in high school and am curious to see how to take a step forward in my college career. #college #chem...

#bio