Career Questions tagged Geneticist

Meghana’s Avatar
Meghana Nov 24 48 views

What is the career path to become a geneticist? How long does it typically take after high school?

Genetics is a very fascinating and growing field, so I want explore my career options, especially in research.

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Jun 08, 2021 280 views

similar jobs to a geneticist

I am a student that thrives in my STEM classes. I also have good social skills, especially with children and people with special needs. My dream job would be a genetic counselor that meets with families who are about to have a child with a genetic disorder, to meet with those families in the...

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Jun 08, 2021 354 views

STEM meets writing

I am a student that thrives in STEM classes. When identifying a struggle I face at school, I would have to say I struggle to find the motivation and focus to write essays. I am a decent writer, but I simply don't enjoy writing. If I were to become a geneticist, or something similar, would I be...

ilianny’s Avatar
ilianny Feb 24, 2021 391 views

I want a career with genetic invovled and i need help finding narrowing down the list.

Hi my name is ilianny. i am a junior in high school in lynn Massachusetts. i always wanted to be a geneticist but i dont know what majors i have to take in order to purse that career. i also love forensics. i need help figuring out what colleges are good for this career and what maajors and...