Career questions tagged job

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Tanner186 views

How difficult is your life as a lawyer?

I am a newly graduate from high school. I have been accepted into community college for basic teachings for my gpa to increase. Then I plan to transfer somewhere to get my bachelors. I want to know how did you do in law school, and how it has effected your work. Do you ever feel threatened as a prosecutor?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Leo182 views

How can I get an apprenticeship in electrician

I’m 17 years of age currently in summer about to become a Senior. How can I get an apprenticeship with an electrician? I have to move out by 18 and would like to have a good steady job by then.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jorge116 views

process maintaining, diagnosing, and repairing heavy equipment?

Maintenance supervisor of heavy construction equipment

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adrien275 views

Why is there difficultly finding job pathways?

Like why isn't there more extensive carrer training programs for each job

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Liza149 views

How can I advertise babysitting?

My name is Liza, and I've been trying to advertise babysitting, but it doesn't seem like it has been working. I'm very experienced with kids but I am also still 14, and going into 9th grade. It'd be great to get some tips on how to advertise better/what I could try to make it better with.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Thomas267 views

How can I receive employment if I applied late everywhere?

I applied late so how can I attract attention from potential employers, I already tailor my resume to each job and list relevant skills and achievements, is there anything else I can do?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jeremiah282 views

How do I get a part-time job as a student?

I need an answer

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Leonel163 views

Why do you like the profession you are doing?

Why do you guys like the career or job or even profession you guys do?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shaina457 views

I am looking to intern for a Business Analyst or Project Manager position?

I want to intern but am unsure if I could handle the responsibilities. I also want to job shadow, but seeing that their offices are far from my location. Job shadowing online might be difficult. What can I do?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samuel269 views

How can I get a job in a programming field?

How can I get a job in a programming field. I know python and JavaScript, how can I get a well paying job in those field. I'm hardworking and diligent in my work

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alexia320 views

How do I trust that I can succeed in my field after hearing that multiple people have failed in it how do I continue to have faith and follow my passion?

Every time I tell someone what I want to study, they approach me with negativity and say that it’s hard they know people who didn’t fail and one time I even rethought my major completely I want to be a medium manager for a sports team or just a marketing manager for sports team. I want to do these things but I wanna do them for for a sports team and people told me that can be hard

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
tiara239 views

how can i find a good job after college?

job tips after college

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jhaquan209 views

How to gain experience for socialwork?

I was wondering if getting a part time job as a youth development professional at the boys and girls will give me the experience necessary to become a social work? I heard being a social worker assistant is another, but I don't if there any in in belton, kileen, harker heights, temple, and nolanville.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tiana480 views

How many jobs can i have?

Job searching

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Morgan308 views

How can I get a part time job as an undergraduate?

I’m really in need of money to sort out some bills, so I thought getting a job will help, but I dnt know how to go about it.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Angel265 views

What job opportunities are available in the water resource treatment/wastewater treatment field Average salary? locations??

How difficult to get an apprenticeship for water/wastewater treatment?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kaitlyn335 views

How can I develop myself ?

How can I develop myself and acquire more skill set that would be useful to me and in my own self development in relation to building a very good relationship with people

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Yul232 views

How can I find a part time photography job while attending college?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
brady184 views

Is this the right fit for me?

I am interested in being a construction worker. I work best in an environment with structure, variety, and time flexibility. Is this a good fit for me?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
gabriel563 views

What should I do for a financially stabled future?

How do i know exactly what i want to do when I'm older and what college do I want to go to and also what should i do in the future if i have no idea what to do I find a job and work my way up

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Fatik390 views

what different job occupations would I be able to get if I were to have a bachelors in Anthropology?

I’m trying to broaden my options but always let down by peoples answers of it’s a lousy major or just careers with a masters/phd and not much as entry level jobs. I’m way into my major to opt out now as I’m a lower junior in college rn. edit: thank you for the responses!

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Luis301 views

Can you tell me about your food service management experience??

Can you tell me about the types of tasks you are responsible for on a day-to-day basis? What do you enjoy most about your career? What is most challenging about your career? What are some skills and personality traits necessary to perform your job? What are some misconceptions about your career? What does the pay look like? What is the work environment like? How much school do you need for this career? Why did you choose this career? Do you have any suggestions for how i can better enter this career field?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Caleb353 views

Can you share some tips for navigating a career transition, particularly from one industry to another??

Can you share some tips for navigating a career transition, particularly from one industry to another?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Serena553 views

How can I make money with a communications degree?

I will start college in January 2025 as a junior because of my college credits (I’m a photography intern now at my community college). I originally applied to an art school to pursue filmmaking editing but was waitlisted so I decidedto pursue communications (media production) at another school was a close second. But I’m worried that I won’t make any money or won’t end up with atleast a job out of college. My dream job/goal is to edit aesthetic videos , I love cinematography but I am struggling to learn premier pro without a in person teacher and junior year is the year for internships. Should I stick with the communications major and see where it leads me, eventually learning how to edit on my own? Or Should I just major in finance for money and minor in photography on the side ? Any advice would help 🥲

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Williams213 views

What is the essence of this site careervillage

I work best in an environment with hands-on, hard-working, and public contracts. What are some jobs that might be the right fit for me at this moment of my life?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ethan263 views

How will I be the best students?

How will be the best students in there profession and I will be the best students in my college because it has been so deficit in class this day I will be expecting you respond

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Baliqis336 views

How can I get a deal closer job?

I'm a high schooler, how can I get a deal closer job, I'm very fluent in English language And I have problem solving skills. I need a guidance on how to get remote job

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jayden513 views

Help I need solid responses!

I work best in an environment with hands-on, hard-working, and public contracts. What are some jobs that might be the right fit for me?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shawn374 views

Career intrest?

I am interested in being a financial portfolio manager. I work best in an environment with structure, time flexibility, and competition. Is this a good fit for me?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ethen191 views

Job?????????????

I am interested in being a hands on worker that I will get to use equipment and I feel like I work best in a environment with people that I know decently, and there is people that I can help out and make them learn better. Is this a good fit for me?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon