Career Questions tagged Job

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Nada A.’s Avatar
Nada A. Jan 10 52 views

Any good ideas for what to mojor or minor with journalism? It's my dream to study it but I want to have have something to fall back on.

I'm not really good at math or sciences but I would like to be able to find something that is somehow interlinked with english or journalism so I can maybe use both of them together to help me get a job since i've heard its hard to find one. Thanks in advance and any ideas are appreciated....

university journalism career english college job

Nada A.’s Avatar
Nada A. Jan 09 48 views

I want to go into journalism but its not that encouraging from the things ive seen. Any advice on how to start from grade 11 to try and make that happen?

I love writing more than anything and I've always wanted to go into something that has to do with it. I have always liked spreading the word on recent events or social issues and I think journalism is the best way to do this. I would really like to pursue it in university but I've heard its...

writing university journalism english job

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Dec 16, 2021 343 views

What is being a remote worker like?

For those you of doing remote work, what is is like overall? 1. What kind of work do you do? (contractor, employee, etc.) 2. In regards to work hours, is it more flexible compared to working on site? 3. How are you compensated? (salary, commission, etc.) 4. What is the earning potential of...

technology experience job money professional career online internet remotework jobs

Deangel P.’s Avatar
Deangel P. Dec 14, 2021 95 views

Can you tell me how you plan and prioritize your work in a baking profession ?

I'm a person that kinda jump from one thing to another and get off track and then start to forget things that need to be completed and its something i want to get better at. job career baker...

culinary

humberto C.’s Avatar
humberto C. Dec 09, 2021 164 views

what is important to know about getting a career?

high school graduate getting to know the best career career job career-counseling...

career-choice

Anna A.’s Avatar
Anna A. Dec 09, 2021 49 views

What influences are there in a day care?

I always wanted to start my first job at a day care....

job

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Dec 06, 2021 124 views

Is a financing a stable career?

I want to live my life to its fullest and have fun. But I also want to have a stable job career, so I don't have to worry so much. career job career-choice finance business career-counseling...

career-path

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Dec 05, 2021 172 views

How to ask about next steps after 2 weeks?

I recently applied for an intern position at a large company. 2 weeks ago I had an interview for this position. The "interviewer" was actually someone from their university relations team who used to be an intern but now works full time for the company. This person actually helps plan a lot of...

career intern recruiter interview job

Paco X.’s Avatar
Paco X. Dec 02, 2021 117 views
Andrew L.’s Avatar
Andrew L. Dec 01, 2021 59 views

Job positions for Biology/Bioengineer graduate

I am having trouble trying to get a job with my dual degree (B.S. Biology/M.S. Bioengineering) within my area. I initially got into this field to be part of the medical field but I haven't had many interviews since I started my job hunt. job...

bioengineer

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. Dec 01, 2021 113 views

2. How often do serious accidents occur in this job?

I am curious to see how frequent are the deaths, accidents and other things that happen in this job. career job police...

investigate

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. Dec 01, 2021 105 views

1. Is there an opportunity to move up in this job?

For example, I would like to move up in my position and improve in my work area, so I have this question career job police...

detective

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Dec 01, 2021 94 views

How long should you delay meeting with a recruiter that reached out to you?

A recruiter recently reached out to me about a possible position because someone from the company referred her to me. I never applied for this specific position, I'm actually waiting to hear back about another position I interviewed for at this same company. I also had someone on LinkedIn who...

job-search career recruiter job

Megan R.’s Avatar
Megan R. Nov 29, 2021 86 views

Routes to remote admin assistant position?

Trying to build out my resume with volunteer remote work and training on things like excel but not sure how to get my foot in. job-application job...

assistant

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 29, 2021 149 views

What are some interesting remote jobs that are available right now?

Even with a bachelors degree, looking for a job has been very challenges these past 6 months. I would like to find a job that is remote, interesting, flexible (optional), and allows me to travel while I pursue my dreams. Just want to reiterate that this is a "hope and dream" of mine. Just need...

travel remotejobs travelingjobs job-search career-counseling job career jobsearch workfromhome remote

Camryn C.’s Avatar
Camryn C. Nov 24, 2021 93 views

How much does a welder make per year.

Im a 18 year old constuction worker who dropped out of high school, im trying to job how to weld in order to earn my high school...

Samantha W.’s Avatar
Samantha W. Nov 21, 2021 183 views

is there any career choices for a bipolar person

i was wondering is there any way of a bipolar person get a job and if there's any choice what would be it career-choice career...

job

Noluthando M.’s Avatar
Noluthando M. Nov 20, 2021 100 views
Kenya S.’s Avatar
Kenya S. Jun 22, 2021 213 views

Will I receive help with my career once I graduate?

I plan on becoming a psychiatrist and I want to know what I will be offered once I finish Job Corps? I am currently doing rehabilitation technician trade classes. job psychology career-counseling graduate-school career...

scholarship

Glenn T.’s Avatar
Glenn T. Nov 16, 2021 1599 views

How do you respond to "Why should I hire you?" in a job interview?

about industrial engineering course to look and apply a job interview interviews...

job

Dewitt S.’s Avatar
Dewitt S. Nov 12, 2021 126 views

Am I wasting my time being at job corps if I want to become a actor

im at job corps trying to get a auto mechanic certification but constantly feel like Im wasting my time on doing something I don't see my self doing for the rest of my life. I want to be part of the entertainment industry. I also make videos on Tiktok and have 87.k followers on there. I really...

acting career job