Career Questions tagged Job

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. 12 hours ago 14 views

What type of careers offer many traveling oppurtunities?

Honestly, I do not know what I want to pursue when I am older which makes looking at schools harder since I don't even know what to major in. All I know is that I am passionate about traveling, If I had a job that allowed me to travel all over the globe that would be a dream. #travel #traveling...

#careers #majors #job #worldwide

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26 76 views

What are some good job options for college students?

I'm not in college yet, but I'd like some ideas for a few years from now when I do go to college. Also, what should I look for in job while I'm still in school, whether it's highschool or college? I'm planning to apply for jobs this summer, but I've never done this before and don't want to go...

#entry-level #jobs #college #first-job #job #higher-education

Sharmilla H.’s Avatar
Sharmilla H. Feb 26 32 views

How do I make my resume stand out when I don't have any work experience?

I'm a final year student who has to go into the corporate world soon. However, it's hard writing and building my resume because I have no previous work experience. How can I stand out? #job #work #employment...

#economics

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 54 views

Do I need a degree for becoming a youtuber and editing m videos?

I am 11 so I don't need to worry about this now but this is for when I am older. #career #job...

#degree

Roger P.’s Avatar
Roger P. Feb 22 45 views

I know for a fact that i want to be a graphic designer now. Can someone help me breakdown the different jobs that are under that category?

So I know that I want to be a graphic designer now, I've made a video for my school and I've made personal videos, I've taken pictures and figured out somewhat how to use a camera. I figured out how to use simple picture editing software, as well as simple video editing software and I've...

#career #jobs #help #graphicdesign #teaching #advice #job #college

Kananelo M.’s Avatar
Kananelo M. Jan 18 54 views
tyler G.’s Avatar
tyler G. Jan 13 58 views

How do I apply for a application

I am a worker at career village and I am searching for a job Please advice! #job...

#jobsearch

Elena C.’s Avatar
Elena C. Jan 06 201 views

How do I find a job that doesn't support capitalism?

I wish to read all day but am intelligent. I also enjoy travel. What job will i not be a slave to capitalism and can be intuitively human with emotions. #travel #jobs...

#job

John Lloyd B.’s Avatar
John Lloyd B. Dec 26, 2020 218 views

I am good at writing, analyzing, and conceptualizing and I also love science, psychology, sky, and arts. What career do you think suits me?

I'm a senior high school student and right now, I am taking up STEM. I want to have now a specific career choice as I'll go to college but right now I am still in hesitation of my choices. Assessing myself, I realized that I am really good at writing, science, and planning things out. Aside...

#highschool #career #career-development #stem #career-choice #job #career-counseling #writing

Sydney F.’s Avatar
Sydney F. Dec 21, 2020 91 views

Would I be able to support myself financially if I did become a social worker?

I'm very interested in becoming a social worker but one of my biggest questions is whether or not i'd be able to support myself with this job. Would I make enough? #job #social...

#support

Kaleb J.’s Avatar
Kaleb J. Dec 21, 2020 112 views

I dont know what job i want. What would you recommend for your first job for a 16 year old?

Im an outgoing person tho i am shy but i can adjust after getting used to people. #first-job...

#job

Kira C.’s Avatar
Kira C. Nov 05, 2020 89 views

I just started to think about it

I'm a 10th grader in high school and I don't know what I want to do for a job. #job #high-school Some of my interest include working out, playing games, and...

Connor S.’s Avatar
Connor S. Nov 05, 2020 143 views

How do I know what to be when I grow up?

I'm having trouble on what to be and its kind of bothering me a lot and I honestly have no clue anymore. #careerchoice #people #career-choice #jobs...

#job

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03, 2020 85 views
Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03, 2020 66 views
Rose T.’s Avatar
Rose T. Oct 29, 2020 74 views
Evelynn E.’s Avatar
Evelynn E. Oct 15, 2020 149 views

Jobs in forensics

I'm a physics major with a minor in math and spanish. I'm trying to look for a job that is related to forensics, but so far the ones that I have found are for biology, chemistry, and psychology majors. Thank you #forensics #forensicscience #job #physics #math #spanish #...

#first-job

Cyrus L.’s Avatar
Cyrus L. Oct 13, 2020 48 views

whats the best multi useful tool to use for HVAC?

I'm a job corps student and I was curious whats the best multi useful tool to carry around for HVAC? #job...

#student

francisco J.’s Avatar
francisco J. Sep 16, 2020 113 views
Camerin K.’s Avatar
Camerin K. Aug 27, 2020 137 views

What is the best choice of college if i'm looking to go into computer science?

I am a Junior at Grundy Center and I am interested in going to college for computer science. I'm questioning what college I should go to because I'm not sure which one would be the best choice for computer science. #college...

#job

gabby P.’s Avatar
gabby P. Aug 26, 2020 95 views

Loan managment

How demanding is this job and what qualifications does this need?...

#job

Tamya M.’s Avatar
Tamya M. Aug 14, 2020 390 views

jobs that hire at 16 and easy to get in?

Im 16 in the 11th grade and look for a job. #hiring #job #career...

#interviews

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Jul 30, 2020 361 views

What should my dream career be?

Hello there! I'm a student and i'm a little all over the place when it comes to my dream career. I know what I'm good at- I just don't what job I could use most of my skills in. When watching TV shows, I end up wanting to be the job in that TV show. But- not all of them made me feel that way....

#career #jobs #first-job #job #general #college #law #fbi #job-search