Career Questions tagged Job

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Alessandra F.’s Avatar
Alessandra F. Oct 13 31 views

What are some things that you considered before entering the Medical Field?

I am a freshman and currently exploring the Medical field and would medicine doctor job medical college love to know the things you thought of when considering your...

Jayden Z.’s Avatar
Jayden Z. Oct 10 45 views

What is the best way to network in order to find yourself a job you can be satisfied doing?

I am hoping both right now and in the future to be able to build a network of connections that will help me connect with job opportunities. Currently I am a high school senior but I would like to build my network as soon as possible. job-search job...

networking

Faith H.’s Avatar
Faith H. Oct 09 95 views

What jobs can someone with a learning disability do?

Hi my name is Faith and I’m 21 and I also have a learning disability and it’s been hard for me to get a job because of the way I talk in an interview was hard for me to talk in an interview interviews job-application work But mainly I want to work like in fast food or a daycare or as a...

interviewing-skills job career

Keith M.’s Avatar
Keith M. Oct 08 47 views
Eden M.’s Avatar
Eden M. Oct 06 59 views

How hard it is to find an entry level job as a fresh engineering graduate?

I'm just wondering about my career path after college and I got a bit worried about this question. job...

engineering

Daniel R.’s Avatar
Daniel R. Oct 06 29 views

What does it take to be a good electrician?

studied in a school called job corp where I am training to be an electrysist...

job

Jonathan G.’s Avatar
Jonathan G. Oct 06 42 views

Whats the best way to start in the field of Diesel mechanics?

Im a student at job corps trying to have a better life. job...

job-search

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Oct 04 71 views

Will employers always specify how long you need to work for before leaving?

When you get a job whether its an internship or a part-time/full time job, often times you may sign a contract stating how long you'll be working for the company, maybe how you can't work for their competitors after until a few months later, or how the project you worked on can't be talked...

job-search job career

Alliyah Pilar F.’s Avatar
Alliyah Pilar F. Oct 04 59 views
Jason F.’s Avatar
Jason F. Oct 01 97 views
Haolin L.’s Avatar
Haolin L. Sep 30 55 views

Which profession is the most competitive?

Office and administrative support jobs account for about 14% of all jobs in the U.S., making it the most competitive of all job types....

job

Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Sep 29 26 views

Is welding a good trade to get into?

Thinking about going into pipeline welding....

job

Bella R.’s Avatar
Bella R. Sep 29 68 views