Career Questions tagged Job

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Janice P.’s Avatar
Janice P. yesterday 31 views

What if your career goal changes throughout the years?

#careergoal #struggle #longterm

Kang L.’s Avatar
Kang L. 2 days ago 72 views

What was your first job and how did you get hired?

And does that job apply to your current position?

Kgotso M.’s Avatar
Kgotso M. Jun 16 49 views

I'm a final year student in BHSc in medical orthotics and prosthetics , looking at the currently unemployment rate in our field is so scary , how can one increases the chances of employment , especially the ones to work in other countries where Orthotists and prosthetists are in demand ?

Being orthotist and prosthetist

Leviticus W.’s Avatar
Leviticus W. Jun 03 116 views

what is the best way to network with people in the industry

i don't really try to keep up with people that much. Most times I'm too caught up in my work.

Precious J.’s Avatar
Precious J. May 31 71 views

What do you like most or least about the job(nursing)?

Depends on the career the person is working on and determine if i love or like the job.

Ryan W.’s Avatar
Ryan W. May 31 113 views

what should i do now?

im 12 and am wondering what i should do right now to get ready for my software developer job whether im at nasa or not.

Saniya L.’s Avatar
Saniya L. May 25 84 views

Becoming a social media Influencer

What are some tips to becoming a social media influencer? What are more ways to put myself out there to gain more followers and engagement on socials?

Samuel F.’s Avatar
Samuel F. May 24 104 views

How to get a job without any skill or experience?

Hi, I'm new to the market and I don't think I have anything to offer companies. My father insists on me to work as a construction worker or as an electrician but I don't like the environment nor the profession. I don't know how to proceed, especially in an increasingly competitive market. I...

amir B.’s Avatar
amir B. May 23 101 views

what are some jobs where you can have fun while working?

antonio P.’s Avatar
antonio P. May 13 195 views

What is a positive reason why someone might choose to go down the path of Advanced Training to get to their goal?

wsedfhytre

CamRon G.’s Avatar
CamRon G. May 12 126 views

Can I become a gym teacher in less than 3 years?

I know you have to go to college, but what is the quickest way

Kai G.’s Avatar
Kai G. May 11 121 views

Can nursing get overwhelming to the point where you reach your breaking point ?

how do you handle it when it gets that far

cheyenne J.’s Avatar
cheyenne J. May 10 134 views

If my strengths are powerful personality and my hobbies are chilling with friends,what type of carrer or industries might best fit me?

I need to know how hard of a mentality i have to have because dealing with people in that work force how strong u have to be for it and is it okay to have a weakness

Mia A.’s Avatar
Mia A. May 10 145 views

what jobs have flexible schedules and are also high paying(6 figures)

What jobs are easily navigated and have flexible hours, but also pay well?

Mia A.’s Avatar
Mia A. May 10 240 views

What jobs are slow paced and also high paying?

(Prefer 6 figures or close to)

Cayden C.’s Avatar
Cayden C. May 05 140 views

Will this be good enough for me

What other careers are good for me,including sports that’s only 4 years of college. Is it good for my future.

cooper K.’s Avatar
cooper K. May 03 243 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities of the job?

I am interested in this job for a school project.

David B.’s Avatar
David B. May 03 167 views

Software Engineers; What was the first indicator you remember that made you seriously consider this job?

I'm researching the career for a class of mine and I was wondering when you realized that this job would be right for you. Was it something gradual or was it pretty obvious that you wanted to do this.

Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Apr 28 139 views

What kind of companies would hire a computer programmer?

Where would a computer programmer get hired and what skills would they be looking for?

Noah C.’s Avatar
Noah C. Apr 27 118 views

What are the best places to work as a aerospace engineer?

Where and what are some good places for this job?

Maxton W.’s Avatar
Maxton W. Apr 27 176 views

A few questions about starting directorial work...

1. How do I get into any position of a media production?
2. How do I rise to a high enough level to ask for a directing job?
3. Who do I ask?
4. Once/If given the job, where do I start?
5. Once/If give the job, what are my priorities?

juls J.’s Avatar
juls J. Apr 26 135 views

How can a 16 yr. old get a job online?

I can program and make digital art. I just really don't know where to start or how to even apply to a job online

juls J.’s Avatar
juls J. Apr 26 170 views

I'm young, dumb, and broke pls help :/

I want to earn money but i want to work at home. I also don't have a bank account. I don't have an adult to ask this kind of stuff about. Anyways, is there any possible way I can earn money at home while not having a bank account? Do I even need a bank account?

Darnell B.’s Avatar
Darnell B. Apr 19 161 views

What are the Do's and Don'ts of Culinary?

I would appreciate some tips from experienced cooks that would be useful in the field or good information to know.

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Apr 04 196 views

Can employers do this?

I recently applied for a job that required relocation. I was not willing to relocate and made that *very clear* in writing and during phone calls during the initial screening process. I was told this will not be a problem. Now after giving 4-5 interviews (one was really long) I'm being told the...

Elaine S.’s Avatar
Elaine S. Apr 04 157 views

What exactly is work study/How does it work?

I am an incoming freshman who is potentially going to UCSD in the fall of 2022(majoring in Computer Science). Even though my scholarships and financial aid covered everything for me, I still want to have back ups, like having a job or doing work study. Therefore, I want to know how does work...

Kevin W.’s Avatar
Kevin W. Apr 03 136 views

What is it like to be a computer engineer?

future job
what to expect in the future

Khristian C.’s Avatar
Khristian C. Apr 03 158 views

What would be the best part time jobs to take when it comes to gaining skills for future jobs?

I am thinking about getting a part-time job (during school and summer) and was wondering what would be the best choices to think about to help me with future jobs.

Martin M.’s Avatar
Martin M. Mar 09 181 views

How to talk to HR in phone for job

Asking for job #job

Lorraine S.’s Avatar
Lorraine S. Mar 08 119 views

In your opinion, how difficult is it for recent graduates of a college degree or job training in office administration to get hired after completion?

I'm curious if it'll be necessary to get an associate's or bachelor's after I complete the trade to open more job opportunities and higher pay.
#officeadministration #certifactevsdegree #job #job-search