Career Questions tagged Job

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. yesterday 3 views

How much does a diesel technician earn?

I want to be a DIESEL TECHNICIAN...

#job

Haley G.’s Avatar
Haley G. yesterday 14 views

Where (other than California) would I be able to find good, tangible work as an animator?

I want to pursue animation as a possible career in the future and I'm wondering where I need to go to find a good job once I'm done with college. Where would I even start as well? I've heard of legendary cartoonists jump starting their career by merely having a good idea to pitch and a talent...

#career #job #animation #college #art #artist

Riley D.’s Avatar
Riley D. yesterday 4 views

What kind of jobs pay the best?

I want a job with solid good paychecks and good insurance...

#job

Lane F.’s Avatar
Lane F. yesterday 1 views

How would I get a job as an electrician?

That’s what I learn in school #edtech...

#job

Gavin P.’s Avatar
Gavin P. yesterday 5 views

How much does a plumber make a year

I'm deciding on a electrician or plumber for my future job #money #job...

#career

Gavin P.’s Avatar
Gavin P. yesterday 3 views

How much does an electrician make a year

I'm trying to decide on plumber or electrician as my future job #money #job...

#career

Aldo L.’s Avatar
Aldo L. Dec 10 13 views

What's the best way to find out about jobs in this field?

Hi my name is Aldo Labrado, and i wanna know how i can find a job and which is the best way. #job #job-search #career #internship...

#career-counseling

Kaya T.’s Avatar
Kaya T. Dec 10 2 views
Kaya T.’s Avatar
Kaya T. Dec 10 16 views
Derek W.’s Avatar
Derek W. Dec 10 39 views

What type of job should I apply too

I don't have much experience in anything except for babysitting and technology #technology #job...

#babysitting

Nobody I.’s Avatar
Nobody I. Dec 09 17 views

What job would be the most fulfilling for me?

I like plants, animals, space exploration, and music. #music #job #space #singer #animals...

#plants

Micheal G.’s Avatar
Micheal G. Dec 04 17 views
jordan G.’s Avatar
jordan G. Dec 02 30 views

what are diffrent job options

what are different job options...

#job

Aimee M.’s Avatar
Aimee M. Nov 22 52 views

Is it possible to balance a full time job, full school course load, being a single mom, and maintaining a socail life?

I am naturally a very ambitious person and plan on taking a full course load, continue working my full-time job, and parenting my daughter as a single parent. Is this massively ambitious, or do-able to some degree? I currently work with the IDD community and am looking to become a behavior...

#psychology #job #college #scholarship #singlemom

Austin H.’s Avatar
Austin H. Nov 20 21 views
andrea E.’s Avatar
andrea E. Nov 19 29 views

keep it short limit your initial interview to 15 to 30 minutes

I want to have an interview where I show all my abilities #job...

#career

andrea E.’s Avatar
andrea E. Nov 19 33 views

send a thank you note after your interview

to perform your career well you have to have experience in your profession #job...

#career

David R.’s Avatar
David R. Nov 19 40 views

Are you happy with the career you study?

Hello, I don't know if you see this day or night but thank you for watch my question, I just wanted to ask you something, it's a small question that can help me for my path to my career, I hope and the answer, luck #career #college...

#job

David R.’s Avatar
David R. Nov 19 24 views

What is a typical day like in your job?

Hello, I don't know if you see this day or night but thank you for watch my question, I just wanted to ask you something, it's a small question that can help me for my path to my career, I hope and the answer, luck #mypath #career...

#job

jesus M.’s Avatar
jesus M. Nov 19 13 views

for how many hours you work as a welder ?

l have 16 years old and l want to be a welder , at the moment l an job corps student , hopefully l can get my career as a welder ready on 6 or 7 months , after that l want to go with my family to work on Pecos or Odessa on the pipelines and oil fields as a welder...

#job

Alonso M.’s Avatar
Alonso M. Nov 19 17 views

how do people advance in this type of jobs?

My name is Alonso Montes and I would like to work on something about cars since it has been something important in my life. #job\...

#career

jesus M.’s Avatar
jesus M. Nov 19 12 views

how did you get to be a welder?

l have 16 years old and l want to be a welder , at the moment l an job corps student , hopefully l can get my career as a welder ready on 6 or 7 months , after that l want to go with my family to work on Pecos or Odessa on the pipelines and oil fields as a welder #job...

#career