Career Questions tagged Job

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

vianna M.’s Avatar
vianna M. 2 days ago 19 views

What are common entry level jobs?

welding #job...

#job-search

Heather S.’s Avatar
Heather S. Oct 14 43 views

I want to get a job or volunteer to help end sex trafficking

I am one class away from my bachelors degree. I am 43 years old. My major is sociology from Portland State University. I am a mother of four and also a grandmother. My passion is to work or volunteer in a position to facilitate an end to sex trafficking and/or to help victims that have been...

#career-choice #job #college

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 12 24 views

How can I get a job in Google?

I want to get a job in Google. But, I don't know what should I do to get job in Google at very good post. #job #career #computer-science #job-search #technology #engineering...

#programming

sebastian E.’s Avatar
sebastian E. Oct 09 14 views
sebastian E.’s Avatar
sebastian E. Oct 09 12 views
Anthony F.’s Avatar
Anthony F. Oct 08 14 views

what related fields would I be able to apply the skills I develop in the automotive trade?

Hello my name is Anthony and Id like to see my range in the work force with the automotive skills and training I receive. #automotive...

#job

Anthony F.’s Avatar
Anthony F. Oct 08 15 views

Do you see the job evolving in the next decade?

Hello my name is Anthony and Id like to know if I will soon need to develop new skills or general knowledge on the automotive industry. #automotive #electric #gas...

#job

victor D.’s Avatar
victor D. Oct 04 12 views

how many type of welding?

i like welding that #job #career s a good job for...

donovan P.’s Avatar
donovan P. Sep 30 15 views

Where can I job shadow an electrical engineer?

I'm in 11th grade doing a job shadow project and cant find anybody that will allow me to job shadow them. I've called many businesses and asked them if i could job shadow and so far non have allowed me to. #engineer...

#job

Jordan S.’s Avatar
Jordan S. Sep 24 13 views

As a radio or television announcer, could you describe one of your typical workdays?

Could you describe one of your typical workdays? What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis? What parts of your job do you find most challenging? What do find most enjoyable? Are there any negatives to your job? How many hours do you work in a typical week? Which...

#job #television #radio #job-search #career

noah W.’s Avatar
noah W. Sep 26 19 views

How did you get the job you currently work at?

I filled out and application and then had an interview....

#job

Ethan L.’s Avatar
Ethan L. Sep 25 7 views

Which seasons of the year are toughest at your job?

I am currently enrolled in Audio/Video production class and i have a few questions on if this would benefit m #job e in the...

Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24 5 views

What does it take to be a scout?

Ive played in basketball tournaments in multiple different places and I have seen scouts watching from the sideline, seems like a fun job. #scout #sports...

#job

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 24 19 views
Zoe R.’s Avatar
Zoe R. Sep 24 10 views

What professional journals and organizations should I be aware of?

I want to be able to get the best information that I can about this profession so I know I'm not going into this blind....

#job

Justice M.’s Avatar
Justice M. Sep 20 57 views

How often do i have to expect working with disrespectful, and possibly annoying peers?

I don't want to get a career with rude coworkers, square boomers #career...

#job

Romelynn C.’s Avatar
Romelynn C. Sep 23 15 views

What do you like about your job? What do you dislike about it? What is a typical day like doing the job?

I'm a young adult looking to work in the culinary arts trade specifically cooking in the kitchen. I want to know about the good and the bad about this job. Your experience with the job environment and some advice about it. #job...

#career

Materson T.’s Avatar
Materson T. Sep 23 10 views

What do you like about your job? What don't you like about your job? What do you do on a daily basis?

I want to work in construction and Electrical Power Line. #construction...

#job

Kolio L.’s Avatar
Kolio L. Sep 23 14 views

What do like about you job?

Im interested in becoming a auto motive? #job...

#career

kiana K.’s Avatar
kiana K. Sep 21 35 views