Career Questions tagged Job

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25 15 views

Pros and cons of Optometrist

I really want a job in the medical field; is an optometrist a good choice? #salary #job-market #job...

#employee

Arash B.’s Avatar
Arash B. Nov 24 39 views

journalism and media

I completed my bachelors in journalism and media want a #job in #journalism and #media in...

#usa

Kila G.’s Avatar
Kila G. Nov 20 39 views

What are somethings I need to know about going into welding as a career

I am a hard worker and I have a passion for welding and would like to continue is a career #career #job...

#welding

Gulab S.’s Avatar
Gulab S. Nov 13 61 views

Is easy to get a job for international students in North America?

What are the main hurdles they may have to face to get to the job according to their study field? #givingscare #knowledge #job #field...

#career

Hope I.’s Avatar
Hope I. Nov 06 117 views

I'm in the 12th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career.

I'm a high school student wanting to explore my future and career. #job #college...

#future

Kira C.’s Avatar
Kira C. Nov 05 46 views

I just started to think about it

I'm a 10th grader in high school and I don't know what I want to do for a job. #job #high-school Some of my interest include working out, playing games, and...

Connor S.’s Avatar
Connor S. Nov 05 71 views

How do I know what to be when I grow up?

I'm having trouble on what to be and its kind of bothering me a lot and I honestly have no clue anymore. #careerchoice #people #career-choice #jobs...

#job

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03 38 views
Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03 30 views
Bansi B.’s Avatar
Bansi B. Nov 02 52 views

I want to become a general pediatrician.

Hey there! I want to become a pediatrician. It is my dream! Is there any advice and/or guidance you can provide? I know this is a vague question, but any small idea will do! Thanks! Thanks in advance, Bansi #pediatrician #healthcare #job #doctor...

#medical

Rose T.’s Avatar
Rose T. Oct 29 42 views
sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 41 views

What is the best way to get a job as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having the class ask questions about what they would like to do in the future. #classes #career-choice #zookeeper...

#job

Abagail V.’s Avatar
Abagail V. Oct 27 54 views

How did you figure out you wanted to do this job?

I just want to know more about this. #exercisepysoligy #career #jobs #people...

#job

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 39 views
Lydia S.’s Avatar
Lydia S. Oct 27 45 views

What is Something Unexpected in Being a Dental-Hygienist

I've read a lot about being a dental hygienist, and a lot of the same things pop up like cleaning teeth and educating patients how how to avoid oral diseases, but what is something about your job that doesn't get in the spotlight too much. Not necessarily a good or bad thing, just something...

#job #workplace #dental-hygiene

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 47 views

Would a horse trainer be a good job for a girl who has been around horses her whole life?

I'm 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. She has us doing a project to ask questions about the jobs we would like to do when we are older. #career #career #careers #job #salary...

#life

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27 26 views

What level of education is needed to become an Occupational Therapist?

Hi, my name is Maddy and i am a sophomore in high school. I have no set plan for the future yet but I plan to be some type of healthcare worker. Before I head off to college or make any final decisions I want to know what level of education I must have to get the job. #health...

#job #occupationaltherapist

Meeya S.’s Avatar
Meeya S. Oct 26 37 views

1.-What con's come with this job,2-What is a good college near me for this career,3- pay?,4-suggested classes?

Hello!, my name is Meeya and iv'e become very interested in being a Physical Therapist!. #job , I love helping people and being able to see them grow as a person!. Tho I have found so many pros with this job I would love to know what the cons are of this career!. #career-choice...

#people #physical-therapist #professionals #therapist

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26 44 views

What is it like working in an office?

Hi, I'm Nathan and a lot of the jobs I'm considering for the future are all jobs that are typically done in an office. From someone who has worked in an office, can you describe to me what its like and the work environment? Thanks! #office #job...

#money

Nick H.’s Avatar
Nick H. Oct 26 78 views

What are some disadvantages of having a job in manufacturing.

My name is Nick, I am eighteen, and I am looking into manufacturing jobs. #consulting #job...

#manufacturing

juli R.’s Avatar
juli R. Oct 23 77 views

How can a 15 year old get a job in nyc?

I've been trying to get a job, but everywhere says they hire at 16. #job #entry-level #jobs #job-search #first-job...

#15

Aniyah R.’s Avatar
Aniyah R. Sep 29 126 views

Would Nursing be a good Career for me?

My name is Aniyah. I'm a very big people person. When doing a job I love to be around others. Normally I am very kind and understanding. Also I am very hard-working. Normally I learn hands on. I try to learn new things everyday, laugh when I can, and help others laugh to. Since I was little...

#career #job #nursing #careeradvice #medicene

Yazmine A.’s Avatar
Yazmine A. Oct 19 44 views
Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. Oct 19 25 views

What do you look forward to when going to your job?

When you go to your job what is the main thing that excites you?...

#job

Evelynn E.’s Avatar
Evelynn E. Oct 15 111 views

Jobs in forensics

I'm a physics major with a minor in math and spanish. I'm trying to look for a job that is related to forensics, but so far the ones that I have found are for biology, chemistry, and psychology majors. Thank you #forensics #forensicscience #job #physics #math #spanish #...

#first-job

Cyrus L.’s Avatar
Cyrus L. Oct 13 31 views

whats the best multi useful tool to use for HVAC?

I'm a job corps student and I was curious whats the best multi useful tool to carry around for HVAC? #job...

#student

Cyrus L.’s Avatar
Cyrus L. Oct 13 46 views

Is there different certification for HVAC?

I'm a job corps student and will my certification be useful around the whole country? #students...

#job

Ariana E.’s Avatar
Ariana E. Oct 12 127 views

Is there anywhere i can work?

I am a 15 year old looking for a job. #work...

#job