Career Questions tagged Job

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Naupaka H.’s Avatar
Naupaka H. Feb 24 40 views

what makes your job stressful?

Im in job corps and i would like to know more about your job. #job-search #job...

#any

Jairah T.’s Avatar
Jairah T. Feb 24 31 views

What certificates do you need to succed in carpentry?

I'm a active person and have learned about measurements #career #carpentry #carpenter...

#job

RD M.’s Avatar
RD M. Feb 24 24 views

How much does your job made?

Hi, I'm taking automotive and I really need to know few things about it? #career #job #automotive...

#mechanic

Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Feb 25 20 views

Which position in a company is responsible for doing market forecasting?

I am a economics and finance student and realise that my knowledge from school can be applied in the field of market forecasting. However, I am not sure about which position in a company is responsible for doing forecasting and maybe pricing as well. Right now I am a university student, I also...

#business #marketing #finance #internship #forecasting #job

becky N.’s Avatar
becky N. Feb 25 71 views

what career is right for me

I'm an Asian exchange student and in 10th grade private school. I so confused that what job is right for me if next year i go to college #college #career...

#job

Gwynn U.’s Avatar
Gwynn U. Feb 24 35 views

How hard is it to be in the painting?

Sometimes I like to challenge something new and experience strength and weekness. #job #painting...

#art

Naupaka H.’s Avatar
Naupaka H. Feb 24 18 views

Do you need any training or certificate for that job?

I am in job corps and would like to learn more about your job #job...

#career

Ilani R.’s Avatar
Ilani R. Feb 24 8 views

what is it like being a material handler? what do you do you a day to day basis?

My name is Ilani and im currently enrolled in a job corps program. it is a program that will help you get your high school diploma/ ged and also help you get a trait, as well as find a job. Im interested in material handling but would like to know exactly what im getting myself into and what a...

#job #warehouse #material-handler

Giorgos K.’s Avatar
Giorgos K. Feb 23 53 views

CAN'T DECIDE...

Hello. I need your advice. I'm 21 years old, since a kid I loved cars a lot and I still do as well. I finished car technician technical high school with very good grade as well and I have 2 years of experience. I am currently studying now in a university about aircraft engineering (4 years) and...

#college #career #engineering #engineer #job

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 23 31 views

What are your thoughts on LinkedIn for high school students? Do you recommend it?

I've already done quite a bit of research on this topic, and have found that most professionals advocate for high school students to have one to increase their digital footprint (positively). I still want to hear more input from professionals, and what they think! Just to put into perspective,...

#college #job-search #career #internship #networking #job

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 23 38 views

Is working at a FAANG company in Silicon Valley really worth it? Will the expenses incurred make the job seem much more unreasonable?

As a 10th grader, my dream is to work at a FAANG company (maybe in silicon valley). Recently, however, I've been looking at articles and videos which claim that the expenses one incurs make living there very unreasonable. Some say that it is better to work at a company in a state with lower...

#technology #career #job #job-search

Tayyab N.’s Avatar
Tayyab N. Feb 22 22 views

i need a job

im a undergrad student at york university #student #college...

#job

Noelani G.’s Avatar
Noelani G. Feb 21 45 views

What entry -level or internship job is right for an aspiring veterinarian?

I have always loved animals and I want to start to gain experience in working to help them. #job #veterinary #internship #veterinary-medicine...

#veterinarian

Christian P.’s Avatar
Christian P. Jan 27 28 views
Nancy C.’s Avatar
Nancy C. Feb 21 47 views

How do I determine what I want to do with my life?

I don't want anything that has to do with the law or blood. I like something more on the artistic side. #artistic #dreamjob #highschool #job...

#career

Therizo B.’s Avatar
Therizo B. Feb 11 36 views

1.What are the things that you're struggle about your jobs?

I want to know what things that i'm gonna struggle with....

#job

kinijah C.’s Avatar
kinijah C. Feb 10 57 views

what is a life in days work in Cna?

I am a junior in high school and trying to figure out my plan because college is approaching very soon. #nursing #medicine #job #nurse...

#cna

Thayliz R.’s Avatar
Thayliz R. Feb 07 41 views

what does it take to be certain in your carrer

im the type of person where at first im really into doing something i put my mind to but then as time goes on and tough challenges arise the feelings change and i can completely withdraw all the passion i once had for that something . #career #job...

#business

Sean M.’s Avatar
Sean M. Feb 06 77 views

What is the most dangerous part of being an electrician?

I am a student in the 11th grade and from other studies about me I have the potential of going into the Electrician range and so I wanted to know what the job is like and how does it work. #job #career #electrician...

#electrical

Lakshmi S.’s Avatar
Lakshmi S. Feb 03 86 views

I'm looking for direction to restart my career. What can I do to land myself a job in the field of instructional design/ training/ learning and development?

I have a master's in organizational behavior (M.sc. Applied Psychology) from India. I moved to the USA about two years ago and I recently got my work permit. I am also a certified ICF (ACC) Coach and have about 2+ years of experience (from my pervious job in India) in the field of training,...

#tempeaz #training #networkingforjobs #instructionaldesign #organizationalbehavior #psychology #career #entryleveljob #learninganddevelopment #coaching #job

Aiden R.’s Avatar
Aiden R. Feb 03 28 views