Career Questions tagged Experience

Kimmyari C.’s Avatar
Kimmyari C. yesterday 8 views
John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 09, 2020 75 views

What's a regular day working as an Anesthesiologist?

I would like to know about how stressful working as an Anesthesiologist is. Do you guys do really stressful stuff everyday? #anesthesiologist #medicine #doctor #anesthesiology #experience...

#stress

Meghan R.’s Avatar
Meghan R. Nov 30, 2020 96 views

When it comes to the criminal justice field, what is the hardest part about staying mentally healthy.

#career #knowledge #experience #criminal-justice #child-psychology I am 16 and I am interested in going into the criminal justice field I was wondering if there were any major mental set backs in your...

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 05, 2020 96 views

How to stand out with lack of experience for my prospective field?

It’s the medical field and emphasizes a lot of hands-on experience but I’m unable to get any because of COVID. Office Hours #1: Resume Writing with Judy Park This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours...

#resume #resume-writing #experience #medical #covid

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Nov 13, 2020 60 views

what is the positive things about being a physical therapy and the bad things ?

I wanna know so i can know what im going to be looking for. Also, i love helping kids im a very nice and respectful person. #children #experience...

#working-with-children

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 85 views

what are the best ideas to start when im at college

what is the best tips for college, finding different colleges can be hard but helpful. but i thought maybe college can be useful with tips to start your day off with when you first go into that college it is going to be hard working and tough but a work of art #art #college #experience...

#culinary-arts

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 85 views

What are some majors can I take in college to be a lawyer?

Hey my Lakiya and I attend Hillcrest HIghschool and i'm think about attending college, and I want to know what type of majors and minors can I take.Thank you.. #classes #college #careers #lawyers...

#experience

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 21, 2020 75 views

How many years of experience do you need to be a criminal investigator?

I have read that you need to have experience as a police officer before you can be an investigator. What is the minimum number of year before you can begin your job as an investigator, is there any degrees? #investigator #policeofficer...

#experience

Tyra W.’s Avatar
Tyra W. Oct 19, 2020 64 views
Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 18, 2020 85 views

What is something I will need to know about being a hairstylist?

I'm Tatiyana and I am a 10th grader. I already know the basics of hair and how to braid hair. I don't know how to braid to the scalp just yet. So could some of you all give me a few tips on how to do that. Also some things I would need to know. #cosmetology #anyone #general...

#experience

brianna B.’s Avatar
brianna B. Sep 04, 2020 133 views

how many years u have to do in college for cosmetology ? what all skills u need to know and have to do to be a attorney?can u take 3 things in college at the same time or do u have to keep going back after your first years?

my name is brianna . im 15 years old and i go to hillcrest high school. im currently in 10th grade .i want to do hair, nails , makeup and do all girly things . i want to do cosmetology .i want to go to college for it for i can be professional and have a successful business. how is it like to...

#college #cosmetology #confidence #experience #education

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Sep 04, 2020 76 views

what do you need to be a physical therapy ?

My name raikeema and i lke helping and babysitting kids . Also, i lke helping disabled kids . When i use to go to daycare i helped a handicap 3 year old walk , take his medicine and i potty trained him and i really heled him so he doing good now ....

#experience

Chloe M.’s Avatar
Chloe M. Aug 26, 2020 153 views

how can I get experience in the counseling/psychology field before I am in college?

I am a current high school senior who wants to go on to become a licensed counselor/theripist. I am currently job-searching and thought it would be amazing to get some pre-undergrad experience! #psychology #counseling...

#experience

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Aug 10, 2020 120 views

Are there any medical related online opportunities for teens in high school to do during the pandemic? Future thanks for the help!

I am currently a junior and I do not have much medical-related volunteer experience so any bit of advice will help. Thanks again. #high-school #help #futureanesthesiologist #anesthesiologist #experience #thanks #medicalfield...

#medicine

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31, 2020 198 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#college #universities #degrees #degree #graduate-school #advice #undergraduate #school #college-advice #graduates #future #masters-degree #experiences #july20 #colleges #experience #graduate #graduate-schools #education #higher-education #schools #university #undergraduates #july #scholarship

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27, 2020 208 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#july20 #experience #advice #law-school #high-school-students #law #july #july2020

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 24, 2020 85 views
Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20, 2020 168 views

What made you start your own private practice, and how did you go about it?

I am an aspiring clinical psychologist and have been doing research on private practice. I've read on how it gives you more freedom in setting your own hours, more control of your clients, and more independence as a business. I've also read on how it requires alot of your own resources,...

#july20 #therapy #therapist #clinicalpsychologists #experience #privatepractice #business #startup #startupbusiness #clients #psychology #psychologists #career #clinicalpsychology #entrepreneur

Price B.’s Avatar
Price B. Jul 17, 2020 131 views

How do I become a PT tech/aide? I know the experience hours would be extremely beneficial to my overall knowledge and PT school application.

I'm in the middle of my undergraduate Exercise Physiology degree and getting ready to apply to PT school in about 2 years. #physicaltherapy #graduateschool #application #tech #aide #experience #volunteer #shadowing...

#july20

Nichelle E.’s Avatar
Nichelle E. May 12, 2020 162 views

What are the pros and cons of working in Medical Billing and Coding?

Hello, I am someone who is looking for a job where sitting down is ideal and less stressful than most jobs. I've heard that this type of job is ideal, but I would love to hear more hands-on experience in this line of work. #job #medical #billing #coding #office #stress #experience...

#advice

Keyla C.’s Avatar
Keyla C. Feb 14, 2020 97 views

What are your main responsibilities as a..?

I would like to be an architect and learn more about how to fly a plane....

#experience

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30, 2020 262 views

What are the most important skills for your employees to possess?

What do you value most in terms of skills when looking for a new hire? Do you want a person with a ton of experience in a specific area, or do you consider a person who has experience in something for a fairly long period of time, even if it is not specially what you are looking for as...

#college #skills #experience #interview #job #hiringprocess #career #value

Deleted D.’s Avatar
Deleted D. Jan 26, 2020 182 views
Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20, 2019 110 views
Ella H.’s Avatar
Ella H. Nov 20, 2019 141 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 194 views