Career Questions tagged Experience

Marcus J.’s Avatar
Marcus J. May 17 76 views
Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. May 05 38 views
Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. Apr 29 56 views
Samruddhi P.’s Avatar
Samruddhi P. Mar 03 126 views

Can I get hospital volunteer hours virtually?

I want to be an ophthalmologist in the future, and I am currently a high school sophomore (10th grade). I know in pre-med/medical school admissions they ask a lot about what experience you have in the health care field, but I'm not sure how I can do that in the current times (the pandemic). I...

#pre-med #admissions #experience #high-school #ophthalmologist #college

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Feb 18 68 views

How much experience does iPhone photo effects correlate to an actual editing software?

Although I can't add any of my own photos to the question, if you want more information for your answer, all of my work is on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBL8BkFbIJTMW741epJyfQ . They were all made using iPhone photo editing. Back to the question, I would like to know...

#experience

Josh B.’s Avatar
Josh B. Feb 11 133 views

What's the best path for Diversity and Inclusion? Marketing?

I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community. Person of Color. People intent. Community based. I want to advocate for more accessible learning and career paths for low-income students. As well as leading companies into taking more action in their social responsibilities. #career-paths #experience...

#career

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 09, 2020 177 views

What's a regular day working as an Anesthesiologist?

I would like to know about how stressful working as an Anesthesiologist is. Do you guys do really stressful stuff everyday? #anesthesiologist #medicine #doctor #anesthesiology #experience...

#stress

Meghan R.’s Avatar
Meghan R. Nov 30, 2020 144 views

When it comes to the criminal justice field, what is the hardest part about staying mentally healthy.

#career #knowledge #experience #criminal-justice #child-psychology I am 16 and I am interested in going into the criminal justice field I was wondering if there were any major mental set backs in your...

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 05, 2020 172 views

How to stand out with lack of experience for my prospective field?

It’s the medical field and emphasizes a lot of hands-on experience but I’m unable to get any because of COVID. Office Hours #1: Resume Writing with Judy Park This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours...

#experience #covid #medical #resume #resume-writing

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Nov 13, 2020 103 views

what is the positive things about being a physical therapy and the bad things ?

I wanna know so i can know what im going to be looking for. Also, i love helping kids im a very nice and respectful person. #children #experience...

#working-with-children

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 137 views

what are the best ideas to start when im at college

what is the best tips for college, finding different colleges can be hard but helpful. but i thought maybe college can be useful with tips to start your day off with when you first go into that college it is going to be hard working and tough but a work of art #art #college #experience...

#culinary-arts

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 145 views

What are some majors can I take in college to be a lawyer?

Hey my Lakiya and I attend Hillcrest HIghschool and i'm think about attending college, and I want to know what type of majors and minors can I take.Thank you.. #classes #college #careers #lawyers...

#experience

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 21, 2020 182 views

How many years of experience do you need to be a criminal investigator?

I have read that you need to have experience as a police officer before you can be an investigator. What is the minimum number of year before you can begin your job as an investigator, is there any degrees? #investigator #policeofficer...

#experience

Tyra W.’s Avatar
Tyra W. Oct 19, 2020 111 views
Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 18, 2020 142 views

What is something I will need to know about being a hairstylist?

I'm Tatiyana and I am a 10th grader. I already know the basics of hair and how to braid hair. I don't know how to braid to the scalp just yet. So could some of you all give me a few tips on how to do that. Also some things I would need to know. #cosmetology #anyone #general...

#experience

brianna B.’s Avatar
brianna B. Sep 04, 2020 186 views

how many years u have to do in college for cosmetology ? what all skills u need to know and have to do to be a attorney?can u take 3 things in college at the same time or do u have to keep going back after your first years?

my name is brianna . im 15 years old and i go to hillcrest high school. im currently in 10th grade .i want to do hair, nails , makeup and do all girly things . i want to do cosmetology .i want to go to college for it for i can be professional and have a successful business. how is it like to...

#confidence #experience #education #cosmetology #college

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Sep 04, 2020 114 views

what do you need to be a physical therapy ?

My name raikeema and i lke helping and babysitting kids . Also, i lke helping disabled kids . When i use to go to daycare i helped a handicap 3 year old walk , take his medicine and i potty trained him and i really heled him so he doing good now ....

#experience

Chloe M.’s Avatar
Chloe M. Aug 26, 2020 250 views

how can I get experience in the counseling/psychology field before I am in college?

I am a current high school senior who wants to go on to become a licensed counselor/theripist. I am currently job-searching and thought it would be amazing to get some pre-undergrad experience! #psychology #counseling...

#experience

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Aug 10, 2020 191 views
Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31, 2020 277 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#degrees #graduates #undergraduate #college-advice #schools #experiences #university #higher-education #degree #universities #july #future #college #experience #graduate-schools #undergraduates #graduate-school #scholarship #colleges #education #masters-degree #july20 #advice #school #graduate