Career Questions tagged Experience

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 21 12 views

How many years of experience do you need to be a criminal investigator?

I have read that you need to have experience as a police officer before you can be an investigator. What is the minimum number of year before you can begin your job as an investigator, is there any degrees? #investigator #policeofficer...

#experience

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 18 53 views

What is something I will need to know about being a hairstylist?

I'm Tatiyana and I am a 10th grader. I already know the basics of hair and how to braid hair. I don't know how to braid to the scalp just yet. So could some of you all give me a few tips on how to do that. Also some things I would need to know. #cosmetology #anyone #general...

#experience

brianna B.’s Avatar
brianna B. Sep 04 108 views

how many years u have to do in college for cosmetology ? what all skills u need to know and have to do to be a attorney?can u take 3 things in college at the same time or do u have to keep going back after your first years?

my name is brianna . im 15 years old and i go to hillcrest high school. im currently in 10th grade .i want to do hair, nails , makeup and do all girly things . i want to do cosmetology .i want to go to college for it for i can be professional and have a successful business. how is it like to...

#experience #education #confidence #college #cosmetology

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Sep 04 60 views

what do you need to be a physical therapy ?

My name raikeema and i lke helping and babysitting kids . Also, i lke helping disabled kids . When i use to go to daycare i helped a handicap 3 year old walk , take his medicine and i potty trained him and i really heled him so he doing good now ....

#experience

Chloe M.’s Avatar
Chloe M. Aug 26 99 views

how can I get experience in the counseling/psychology field before I am in college?

I am a current high school senior who wants to go on to become a licensed counselor/theripist. I am currently job-searching and thought it would be amazing to get some pre-undergrad experience! #psychology #counseling...

#experience

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Aug 10 85 views

Are there any medical related online opportunities for teens in high school to do during the pandemic? Future thanks for the help!

I am currently a junior and I do not have much medical-related volunteer experience so any bit of advice will help. Thanks again. #high-school #help #futureanesthesiologist #anesthesiologist #experience #thanks #medicalfield...

#medicine

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 160 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#experience #future #college #universities #undergraduates #advice #school #education #experiences #schools #degree #degrees #graduate-schools #july #colleges #undergraduate #graduate #scholarship #higher-education #graduates #july20 #graduate-school #university #masters-degree #college-advice

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27 166 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#experience #law-school #law #high-school-students #advice #july20 #july2020 #july

Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20 117 views

What made you start your own private practice, and how did you go about it?

I am an aspiring clinical psychologist and have been doing research on private practice. I've read on how it gives you more freedom in setting your own hours, more control of your clients, and more independence as a business. I've also read on how it requires alot of your own resources,...

#experience #psychology #therapist #clinicalpsychology #entrepreneur #career #psychologists #clients #therapy #july20 #clinicalpsychologists #startup #startupbusiness #privatepractice #business

Price B.’s Avatar
Price B. Jul 17 100 views
Nichelle E.’s Avatar
Nichelle E. May 12 142 views

What are the pros and cons of working in Medical Billing and Coding?

Hello, I am someone who is looking for a job where sitting down is ideal and less stressful than most jobs. I've heard that this type of job is ideal, but I would love to hear more hands-on experience in this line of work. #job #medical #billing #coding #office #stress #experience...

#advice

Keyla C.’s Avatar
Keyla C. Feb 14 82 views

What are your main responsibilities as a..?

I would like to be an architect and learn more about how to fly a plane....

#experience

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 188 views

What are the most important skills for your employees to possess?

What do you value most in terms of skills when looking for a new hire? Do you want a person with a ton of experience in a specific area, or do you consider a person who has experience in something for a fairly long period of time, even if it is not specially what you are looking for as...

#experience #job #college #interview #value #skills #career #hiringprocess

Deleted D.’s Avatar
Deleted D. Jan 26 154 views
Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20, 2019 91 views
Ella H.’s Avatar
Ella H. Nov 20, 2019 115 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 157 views
isiah T.’s Avatar
isiah T. Aug 21, 2019 143 views
Diana R.’s Avatar
Diana R. Jul 30, 2019 190 views
K K.’s Avatar
K K. Jul 10, 2019 119 views

As a criminologist what do you do?

I will be a rising sophomore and majoring in sociology. I have an interest in criminology and have been doing research into the career. However, I'm not sure what I want to do so I would like to hear from a professional's point of view what an everyday life of a criminologist looks like. Thanks...

#experience #criminologist #career-path

Mariya T.’s Avatar
Mariya T. Oct 29, 2018 420 views

During high school, should I continue volunteering or get a job?

I am currently in high school and am an aspiring psychiatrist. Although there is a long way to go, I want to be as prepared as possible. I am aware that the cost of college and medical school is quite hefty and would like to tend to that as proactively as I can. However, is having money to pay...

#experience #job #volunteer #college #medicine

Kathryn C.’s Avatar
Kathryn C. Sep 29, 2018 263 views

Is it more beneficial to have unpaid internships and more of a variety of experience or paid work with strong connections, but not as much of a variety of experience??

I'm hoping to make my future applications to veterinary school as strong as possible and I'm wondering if paid work is given more consideration even if it isn't necessarily as varied as having multiple unpaid internships in a range of sub-fields. # #internship #volunteer #college #vet-school...

#experience #application #resume #veterinary-school #veterinarian