Career Questions tagged Experience

Keyla C.’s Avatar
Keyla C. Feb 14 21 views

What are your main responsibilities as a..?

I would like to be an architect and learn more about how to fly a plane....

#experience

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 75 views

What are the most important skills for your employees to possess?

What do you value most in terms of skills when looking for a new hire? Do you want a person with a ton of experience in a specific area, or do you consider a person who has experience in something for a fairly long period of time, even if it is not specially what you are looking for as...

#career #interview #hiringprocess #skills #college #value #experience #job

Deleted D.’s Avatar
Deleted D. Jan 26 43 views
Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20, 2019 43 views
Ella H.’s Avatar
Ella H. Nov 20, 2019 66 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 75 views
isiah T.’s Avatar
isiah T. Aug 21, 2019 61 views
Diana R.’s Avatar
Diana R. Jul 30, 2019 133 views
K K.’s Avatar
K K. Jul 10, 2019 73 views

As a criminologist what do you do?

I will be a rising sophomore and majoring in sociology. I have an interest in criminology and have been doing research into the career. However, I'm not sure what I want to do so I would like to hear from a professional's point of view what an everyday life of a criminologist looks like. Thanks...

#career-path #experience #criminologist

Mariya T.’s Avatar
Mariya T. Oct 29, 2018 350 views

During high school, should I continue volunteering or get a job?

I am currently in high school and am an aspiring psychiatrist. Although there is a long way to go, I want to be as prepared as possible. I am aware that the cost of college and medical school is quite hefty and would like to tend to that as proactively as I can. However, is having money to pay...

#volunteer #medicine #college #experience #job

Kathryn C.’s Avatar
Kathryn C. Sep 29, 2018 206 views

Is it more beneficial to have unpaid internships and more of a variety of experience or paid work with strong connections, but not as much of a variety of experience??

I'm hoping to make my future applications to veterinary school as strong as possible and I'm wondering if paid work is given more consideration even if it isn't necessarily as varied as having multiple unpaid internships in a range of sub-fields. # #internship #volunteer #college #vet-school...

#application #resume #veterinary-school #veterinarian #experience

Madison H.’s Avatar
Madison H. Aug 26, 2018 234 views

Is transferring colleges a hard thing to do?

Not sure if I feel at home at my school #school...

#experience

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. Aug 26, 2018 188 views

What steps should I take now (as a Senior) to go into Vet-School?

I'm a high school senior and I want to go into Veterinary School. #purdue #high-school #experience...

Aaron O.’s Avatar
Aaron O. Aug 24, 2018 198 views

What is the best process for applying to college

High school senior. Ready to apply for college. #experience...

#high-school

Raylee B.’s Avatar
Raylee B. Aug 22, 2018 146 views

What should I expect my first week of college?

Is the first week as overwhelming as many say it is?...

#experience

Joseph Z.’s Avatar
Joseph Z. Aug 17, 2018 148 views

Is it a bad idea to wait until after college to get my first "real" job?

Other than working a bit with my parents on their retail business and running a few small chess camps, I have no work experience and little income coming in. Will that hurt me in the long run when finding a job after college? #firstjob #career...

#experience

Ajani B.’s Avatar
Ajani B. Aug 13, 2018 131 views

Is it safe to take gap years for internships

Most people drop out to pursue a job opportunity, but I would prefer not to go down that path however is it recommended to go through with a presented job/internship or to continue with school until the very end? #career...

#experience

Steven A.’s Avatar
Steven A. Aug 11, 2018 286 views

How hard is it to be Pharmacist?

I am attending college in less than a month and I'm majoring in Pharmacy. Is it hard? Is there any advice for me inorder for me to succeed. #chemistry #pharmacy #pharmacist #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals...

#experience

Randi M.’s Avatar
Randi M. Aug 07, 2018 176 views

I am a shy person, however, people don't believe me. How do I get people to actually understand my frustrations and challenges of being a shy individual?

#experience I have a very hard time when it comes to talking to adults, specifically when in school and classroom...

Denia P.’s Avatar
Denia P. Apr 12, 2018 169 views

I am on the 12th grade and I should expect when working in a clinic as an orthodontist?

I plan on going to the medical field this one in particular and I don’t have any experience on it. I am a friendly person, I enjoy talking and listening to people, reading etc . #orthodontist #experience #clinic #doctor #medicine...

#orthodontics

Ciara G.’s Avatar
Ciara G. May 16, 2018 221 views

What kind of experience are photography magazines looking for?

I know what I want to do specifically but I am not sure what I will need for my future after college and beyond a degree. Are there any characteristics that business's are looking for? Do I need to have multiple connections in order to get a foot in the door? #futurejob #experience #nationalgeo...

#art #photojournalism #photography

Claudette L.’s Avatar
Claudette L. May 29, 2018 192 views

Is there still age discrimination in the workforce?

I have read that for people over 50 it is hard to find a job. What are the chances of me finding a good job after graduation based on my age? #discrimination, #experiencevsyouth #experience #workforce...

#environment