Career Questions tagged Experience

Bria F.’s Avatar
Bria F. May 31 67 views

What are employers looking for in this career as a phlebotomist?

I want to know what skills, education, and experience employers look for.

cheyenne J.’s Avatar
cheyenne J. Apr 29 144 views

How many years of college will it take overall to get the degrees i need to officially become a therapist?. What is the positive outcome to being a therapist?.

I wanna know for fact that I need to get ready for staying in college for more time that is needed for the my career choice because depending on the ages i choose to help that can determine how much school its gonna take.

Marcus W.’s Avatar
Marcus W. Apr 28 87 views

What prior experiences are helpful going into welding?

To clarify my question a bit more, I mean what kinds of skills or knowledge that can be gained from other experiences, such as extra-curriculum classes or anything learned in or out of school, could help when learning about welding.

fernanda C.’s Avatar
fernanda C. Apr 14 150 views

what are the most challenging aspects of the job ?

what are something that make it less easy or complicated at work .

Cheyenne S.’s Avatar
Cheyenne S. Mar 28 123 views

What is some advice for new nurses?

I was wondering what would some advice that experienced RN/CNA/LPN have for new nurses entering the workforce in post covid life.

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Dec 16, 2021 872 views

What is being a remote worker like?

For those you of doing remote work, what is is like overall? 1. What kind of work do you do? (contractor, employee, etc.) 2. In regards to work hours, is it more flexible compared to working on site? 3. How are you compensated? (salary, commission, etc.) 4. What is the earning potential of...

Keith M.’s Avatar
Keith M. Oct 08, 2021 193 views

Is being a Pathologist a hard job?

I want to get a job #career #job-search #experience #job

Kaitlyn T.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn T. Oct 05, 2021 243 views

What are some skills needed to pursue a Business and Communications major (on the more specific spectrum)?

I've been thinking about majoring in this field for quite a while and I think I'm pretty qualified to excel in this field. I've had experience speaking to big crowds formally, I have quite a few connections not only with my peers but some adults who will also be helpful along the way, I think I...

Athena D.’s Avatar
Athena D. Sep 28, 2021 241 views

What experiences/ jobs are required to become an Art Director?

#artist #job #experience #art #director #management

Allen T.’s Avatar
Allen T. Sep 28, 2021 163 views

How to I get experience to be an orthodontist?

I am in the 9th grade and planning to be an an orthodontist. How do I get experience? #medicine #college #college-admissions #experience

Echelle H.’s Avatar
Echelle H. Jul 07, 2021 1451 views

what are the interview questions when you are a flight attendant

how? #interviews #airline-industry #career #job-application #experience

Tayra D.’s Avatar
Tayra D. Jun 04, 2021 268 views

What job is best for someone who likes to help others and dislikes public speaking?

#experience #job-search #career

trevaire B.’s Avatar
trevaire B. Jun 03, 2021 186 views

what college is best for becoming a director

#director #television #experience

Marcus J.’s Avatar
Marcus J. May 17, 2021 294 views

What should I know about applying for college?

#experience

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. May 05, 2021 180 views

If not college what’s the next best step?

#physician #experience

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. Apr 29, 2021 193 views

Best jobs with the least amount of college experience?

I am tyrese #experience

swaraj W.’s Avatar
swaraj W. Apr 02, 2021 224 views

how to remember names of different chemical in chemistry

#school #college #fun #experience #IFS

Samruddhi P.’s Avatar
Samruddhi P. Mar 03, 2021 278 views

Can I get hospital volunteer hours virtually?

I want to be an ophthalmologist in the future, and I am currently a high school sophomore (10th grade). I know in pre-med/medical school admissions they ask a lot about what experience you have in the health care field, but I'm not sure how I can do that in the current times (the pandemic). I...

Luke K.’s Avatar
Luke K. Feb 26, 2021 262 views

If you could go back to High School what is one thing you would change or do differently?

#experience #college-major

Christell C.’s Avatar
Christell C. Feb 26, 2021 168 views

best colleges in MA for nursing?

#experience #knowledge

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Feb 18, 2021 196 views

How much experience does iPhone photo effects correlate to an actual editing software?

Although I can't add any of my own photos to the question, if you want more information for your answer, all of my work is on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBL8BkFbIJTMW741epJyfQ . They were all made using iPhone photo editing. Back to the question, I would like to know...

Josh B.’s Avatar
Josh B. Feb 11, 2021 295 views

What's the best path for Diversity and Inclusion? Marketing?

I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community. Person of Color. People intent. Community based. I want to advocate for more accessible learning and career paths for low-income students. As well as leading companies into taking more action in their social responsibilities. #career-paths #experience #career

Paige S.’s Avatar
Paige S. Feb 09, 2021 218 views

I am looking to go into the Ag field but I am not sure what part, where could I go to collage to see more options.

#collage #agriculture #experience #internship

Kimmyari C.’s Avatar
Kimmyari C. Jan 22, 2021 289 views

How do I know if college is for me?

#Freshman #experience #education #degree

Javy Y.’s Avatar
Javy Y. Dec 10, 2020 434 views

Which degree should I get for College? Course that I really wanted wholeheartedly/dream or course that is practically enough to get more opportunities when I finish college?

#college #career #career-counseling #experience #career-path

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 09, 2020 377 views

What's a regular day working as an Anesthesiologist?

I would like to know about how stressful working as an Anesthesiologist is. Do you guys do really stressful stuff everyday? #anesthesiologist #medicine #doctor #anesthesiology #experience #stress

Eloy D.’s Avatar
Eloy D. Dec 07, 2020 292 views

What kind of experience do you need to be a shuttle driver?

#job #experience

Meghan R.’s Avatar
Meghan R. Nov 30, 2020 322 views

When it comes to the criminal justice field, what is the hardest part about staying mentally healthy.

#career #knowledge #experience #criminal-justice #child-psychology I am 16 and I am interested in going into the criminal justice field I was wondering if there were any major mental set backs in your career.

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Nov 13, 2020 281 views

what is the positive things about being a physical therapy and the bad things ?

I wanna know so i can know what im going to be looking for. Also, i love helping kids im a very nice and respectful person. #children #experience #working-with-children

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 268 views

what are the best ideas to start when im at college

what is the best tips for college, finding different colleges can be hard but helpful. but i thought maybe college can be useful with tips to start your day off with when you first go into that college it is going to be hard working and tough but a work of art #art #college #experience...