Career Questions tagged Experience

Keith M.’s Avatar
Keith M. Oct 08 47 views
Kaitlyn T.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn T. Oct 05 60 views

What are some skills needed to pursue a Business and Communications major (on the more specific spectrum)?

I've been thinking about majoring in this field for quite a while and I think I'm pretty qualified to excel in this field. I've had experience speaking to big crowds formally, I have quite a few connections not only with my peers but some adults who will also be helpful along the way, I think I...

experience business marketing college college-major finance communications career

Allen T.’s Avatar
Allen T. Sep 28 50 views

How to I get experience to be an orthodontist?

I am in the 9th grade and planning to be an an orthodontist. How do I get experience? medicine college college-admissions...

experience

Samruddhi P.’s Avatar
Samruddhi P. Mar 03 176 views

Can I get hospital volunteer hours virtually?

I want to be an ophthalmologist in the future, and I am currently a high school sophomore (10th grade). I know in pre-med/medical school admissions they ask a lot about what experience you have in the health care field, but I'm not sure how I can do that in the current times (the pandemic). I...

experience college high-school admissions ophthalmologist pre-med

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Feb 18 103 views

How much experience does iPhone photo effects correlate to an actual editing software?

Although I can't add any of my own photos to the question, if you want more information for your answer, all of my work is on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBL8BkFbIJTMW741epJyfQ . They were all made using iPhone photo editing. Back to the question, I would like to know...

experience

Josh B.’s Avatar
Josh B. Feb 11 185 views

What's the best path for Diversity and Inclusion? Marketing?

I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community. Person of Color. People intent. Community based. I want to advocate for more accessible learning and career paths for low-income students. As well as leading companies into taking more action in their social responsibilities. career-paths experience...

career

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 09, 2020 242 views

What's a regular day working as an Anesthesiologist?

I would like to know about how stressful working as an Anesthesiologist is. Do you guys do really stressful stuff everyday? anesthesiologist medicine doctor anesthesiology experience...

stress

Meghan R.’s Avatar
Meghan R. Nov 30, 2020 188 views

When it comes to the criminal justice field, what is the hardest part about staying mentally healthy.

career knowledge experience criminal-justice child-psychology I am 16 and I am interested in going into the criminal justice field I was wondering if there were any major mental set backs in your...

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 05, 2020 222 views

How to stand out with lack of experience for my prospective field?

It’s the medical field and emphasizes a lot of hands-on experience but I’m unable to get any because of COVID. Office Hours #1: Resume Writing with Judy Park This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours...

experience medical resume-writing resume covid

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Nov 13, 2020 144 views

what is the positive things about being a physical therapy and the bad things ?

I wanna know so i can know what im going to be looking for. Also, i love helping kids im a very nice and respectful person. children experience...

working-with-children

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 188 views

what are the best ideas to start when im at college

what is the best tips for college, finding different colleges can be hard but helpful. but i thought maybe college can be useful with tips to start your day off with when you first go into that college it is going to be hard working and tough but a work of art art college experience...

culinary-arts

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 175 views

What are some majors can I take in college to be a lawyer?

Hey my Lakiya and I attend Hillcrest HIghschool and i'm think about attending college, and I want to know what type of majors and minors can I take.Thank you.. classes college careers lawyers...

experience

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 21, 2020 243 views

How many years of experience do you need to be a criminal investigator?

I have read that you need to have experience as a police officer before you can be an investigator. What is the minimum number of year before you can begin your job as an investigator, is there any degrees? investigator policeofficer...

experience

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 18, 2020 186 views

What is something I will need to know about being a hairstylist?

I'm Tatiyana and I am a 10th grader. I already know the basics of hair and how to braid hair. I don't know how to braid to the scalp just yet. So could some of you all give me a few tips on how to do that. Also some things I would need to know. cosmetology anyone general...

experience