Career Questions tagged Pastry Chef

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Jan 28 146 views

What is the daily routine for a pastry chef?

I don’t know much about pastry chefs and I am wondering what pastry chefs do in their daily routine #pastry-chef #chef #culinary-arts...

#restaurant

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Jan 28 84 views

How do you become a pastry chef?

Along with my interest in baking I am curious about being a pastry chef and wondered how does someone become a pastry chef #chef #pastry-chef...

#culinary-arts

Eliah J.’s Avatar
Eliah J. Feb 08, 2017 651 views

Where is the best place to go to college for being a pastry chef?

I want to become a pastry chef but I don't know where to go to college I would love your advice. #chef #pastry-chef #culinary #culinary-skills #culinary-management #culinary-arts...

#cooking-and-baking

Diamond Y.’s Avatar
Diamond Y. Aug 30, 2017 341 views

What is the most direct path to become a pastry chef?

Hello I'm Diamond, a KIPP Renaissance High School senior considering a career in pastry chef. I want to learn more about what life is life as a pastry chef. I'm am interested in the path you took to get to your position as a pastry chef and what your typical day looks like. #pastry-chef...

#baker

Eliah J.’s Avatar
Eliah J. Feb 24, 2017 675 views

How many years of college do you have to go through to become a professional pastry chef?

I want to go to college to become a pastry chef but I don't know how many years of college I have to go through. #chef...

#pastry-chef

Eliah J.’s Avatar
Eliah J. Feb 17, 2017 471 views

What is the best way to start out being a pastry chef?

I want to own a bakery someday but I don't know haw to work up to that #chef...

#pastry-chef

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Jun 24, 2015 701 views

how much money do i gain if i become a chef or a pastry chef?

I'm just curious and wonder if i'll be able to maintain myself when i get an apartment #chef...

#pastry-chef

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1220 views