Career Questions tagged Culinary Skills

Paul G.’s Avatar
Paul G. Mar 01, 2018 576 views

Do you still enjoy cooking after working?

When working in a kitchen all day, do you still enjoy cooking as a passion or hobby or do you grow sick of it after doing it everyday?...

#culinary-skills

Eliah J.’s Avatar
Eliah J. Feb 08, 2017 497 views

Where is the best place to go to college for being a pastry chef?

I want to become a pastry chef but I don't know where to go to college I would love your advice. #chef #pastry-chef #culinary #culinary-skills #culinary-management #culinary-arts...

#cooking-and-baking

kendrick R.’s Avatar
kendrick R. Aug 30, 2017 468 views

What are the best school to go to college for culinary arts?

What can I master to be the top chef? How fast do I have to be before it becomes hard for me? #culinary #culinary-skills #culinary-arts...

#chef

Lauren P.’s Avatar
Lauren P. Sep 29, 2017 389 views

As a future business owner, how many accounting classes should I take in college or should I rely on a professional accountant to handle my business finances?

I am a high school culinary student and would like to own my own restaurant one day. I would like to know if it is usual for a restaurant owner use an accountant to handle their finances or if not how many accounting classes will prepare me to be a business owner. Thnak you! #futurechef #cpa...

#culinary-skills

Oscar J.’s Avatar
Oscar J. May 27, 2016 434 views

How prepared should I be for a college like Johnson and Whales?

I'm an aspiring culinary student who would love to be able to attend Johnson and Whales University, but i believe my high school culinary teacher isn't teaching me enough to be prepared for such a fine school. #chef #cooking #culinary #culinary-arts #baking #cooking-and-baking...

#culinary-skills

Nykira R.’s Avatar
Nykira R. Feb 21, 2017 1650 views

Why did you choose to pursue a culinary career?

I chose this because I Love to cook and this is what I want to do when I grow up.. #japan...

#culinary-skills

Nykira R.’s Avatar
Nykira R. Feb 21, 2017 469 views

Should i go to a community college

Should i go to a community college...

#culinary-skills

Angel C.’s Avatar
Angel C. Mar 09, 2016 635 views

What do you need to have/know in order to go to culinary school.

I might want to go for culinary. To learn food. #college #culinary #culinary-arts #food...

#culinary-skills

darryl B.’s Avatar
darryl B. Mar 01, 2016 2260 views

Is it wise to pursue a career in cooking, like a chef, and does it pay well?

I am a senior and plan on going to college for culinary and business. I want to know if that a good career path that pay wells. Also are their any jobs or career specifically that both pay well and enjoyable in this career choice. #culinary-arts #business-idea #culinary-skills #food-service...

#culinary-management

Sidney W.’s Avatar
Sidney W. Aug 03, 2015 972 views
Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 14, 2015 921 views

where should I start to become a chef?

i'm Payton and i'm in sixth grade i really love cooking i watch the food network channel and i also love to cook as well but i really want to get in the culinary arts. #classes #cooking #culinary-arts #restaurants #culinary-skills...

#schooling

Leigh L.’s Avatar
Leigh L. Mar 24, 2015 810 views

What majors should I take if I want to get into the culinary arts?

I like art and music, but I also like cooking. So what majors should I take that would satisfy this? #culinary-arts...

#culinary-skills

Isaiah W.’s Avatar
Isaiah W. Mar 17, 2015 874 views

what is the life of a chef like?

I would want to know how the grind of a chef would be like, finding jobs, and places of work. #culinary #culinary-arts #chefs #culinary-skills #busines...

#culinary-management