Career Questions tagged Culinary Skills

Gracie’s Avatar
Gracie Oct 05 394 views

What fields related to culinary arts do you think I should consider looking into?

Is there any other field in particular that could be seen as just as satisfying if not more satisfying

Gracie’s Avatar
Gracie Oct 05 147 views

how difficult would you say it is for recent graduates to obtain a job as a chef?

William LIu’s Avatar
William LIu Jun 08 172 views

Culinary Arts

How can I prepare myself to be a chef when I grow older? What things do I need or know already to get a job as a chef?

Paul’s Avatar
Paul Mar 01, 2018 940 views

Do you still enjoy cooking after working?

When working in a kitchen all day, do you still enjoy cooking as a passion or hobby or do you grow sick of it after doing it everyday?
#culinary-skills

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Sep 29, 2017 609 views

As a future business owner, how many accounting classes should I take in college or should I rely on a professional accountant to handle my business finances?

I am a high school culinary student and would like to own my own restaurant one day. I would like to know if it is usual for a restaurant owner use an accountant to handle their finances or if not how many accounting classes will prepare me to be a business owner. Thnak you! #futurechef #CPA...

kendrick’s Avatar
kendrick Aug 30, 2017 958 views

What are the best school to go to college for culinary arts?

What can I master to be the top chef? How fast do I have to be before it becomes hard for me? #culinary #culinary-skills #culinary-arts #chef

Nykira’s Avatar
Nykira Feb 21, 2017 647 views

Should i go to a community college

Should i go to a community college #culinary-skills

Nykira’s Avatar
Nykira Feb 21, 2017 3088 views

Why did you choose to pursue a culinary career?

I chose this because I Love to cook and this is what I want to do when I grow up.. #japan #culinary-skills

Eliah’s Avatar
Eliah Feb 08, 2017 971 views

Where is the best place to go to college for being a pastry chef?

I want to become a pastry chef but I don't know where to go to college I would love your advice. #chef #pastry-chef #culinary #culinary-skills #culinary-management #culinary-arts #cooking-and-baking

Oscar’s Avatar
Oscar May 27, 2016 620 views

How prepared should I be for a college like Johnson and Whales?

I'm an aspiring culinary student who would love to be able to attend Johnson and Whales University, but i believe my high school culinary teacher isn't teaching me enough to be prepared for such a fine school. #chef #cooking #culinary #culinary-arts #baking #cooking-and-baking #culinary-skills

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Mar 09, 2016 841 views

What do you need to have/know in order to go to culinary school.

I might want to go for culinary. To learn food. #college #culinary #culinary-arts #food #culinary-skills

darryl’s Avatar
darryl Mar 01, 2016 2967 views

Is it wise to pursue a career in cooking, like a chef, and does it pay well?

I am a senior and plan on going to college for culinary and business. I want to know if that a good career path that pay wells. Also are their any jobs or career specifically that both pay well and enjoyable in this career choice. #culinary-arts #business-idea #culinary-skills #food-service...

Sidney’s Avatar
Sidney Aug 03, 2015 1184 views

What is the Average Salary for a Sous-chef in the United States?

I will be majoring in Culinary arts #cooking #culinary-arts #food #culinary-skills #cook

Payton’s Avatar
Payton Apr 14, 2015 1120 views

where should I start to become a chef?

i'm Payton and i'm in sixth grade i really love cooking i watch the food network channel and i also love to cook as well but i really want to get in the culinary arts. #classes #cooking #culinary-arts #restaurants #culinary-skills #schooling

Leigh’s Avatar
Leigh Mar 24, 2015 1009 views

What majors should I take if I want to get into the culinary arts?

I like art and music, but I also like cooking. So what majors should I take that would satisfy this? #culinary-arts #culinary-skills

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah Mar 17, 2015 1162 views

what is the life of a chef like?

I would want to know how the grind of a chef would be like, finding jobs, and places of work. #culinary #culinary-arts #chefs #culinary-skills #busines #culinary-management