Career Questions tagged Cook

Jahlil T.’s Avatar
Jahlil T. Nov 09, 2021 183 views

What are the best and worst parts of being a chef?

I want to see the answers to this to see if this is truly 100% worth it for me #chef #cook #cooking #baker #baking #culinary-arts #culinary #hospitality

Jahlil T.’s Avatar
Jahlil T. Nov 09, 2021 144 views

What are some important things to know about being a chef?

I'm not extremely well versed in the subject yet and I'm wondering if there's any info I absolutely need to be aware of #chef #cook #cooking #baker #baking #culinary-arts #culinary #hospitality

Jahlil T.’s Avatar
Jahlil T. Nov 09, 2021 174 views

What is an average day in the life of a chef look like?

I want to know how what an average schedule for this profession would be. #chef #cook #cooking #baker #baking #culinary-arts #culinary #hospitality

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 14, 2021 86 views
Zion D.’s Avatar
Zion D. Jul 30, 2021 153 views
Keaton A.’s Avatar
Keaton A. Nov 05, 2019 248 views
Jessica L.’s Avatar
Jessica L. May 12, 2016 1050 views

How can I become a chef when I'm a vegan?

I've found that almost all culinary schools use meat and dairy products when teaching their students how to cook. Which school can I go to for my lifestyle? #chef #cooking #culinary #culinary-arts #cook #veganism

Nicholas S.’s Avatar
Nicholas S. Apr 13, 2016 815 views

When being a chef, what are the most hardest things you encounter everyday?

I'm interested in being a chef for my career, it's a passion that I've had for a long time. #chef #busines #cook

Archie C.’s Avatar
Archie C. Oct 27, 2015 1929 views

In cooking can you focus on one certain type of food?

hi I'm in the 6th grade and like to cook and I would like to know if you can focus on one traditional foods because I know more about one food then others #chef #experts #restaurant #cook

Archie C.’s Avatar
Archie C. Oct 22, 2015 883 views

are there any culinary schools

hi I'm in the 6th grade and I would like to know if there are any colleges that have culinary cooking I really like to cook and would like to do it for college #restaurant #cook

Sidney W.’s Avatar
Sidney W. Aug 03, 2015 1124 views