Career Questions tagged Culinary Arts

Dante O.’s Avatar
Dante O. Sep 13
Shawn I.’s Avatar
Shawn I. Sep 13

What is the best style of cooking to practice?

There are multiple styles. #cooking #chef #culinary-arts...

Ryan P.’s Avatar
Ryan P. Sep 06
Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Sep 04

What plan should i follow in order to become a Chef?

Hi my name is Eduardo, I am currently attending Job Corps in El Paso, TX. I am studying for Culinary and I am not sure what plan i should follow. #culinary #culinary-arts #chef...

#cooking

Charles R.’s Avatar
Charles R. Sep 03

What are some basic steps to working your way to head chef?

I currently have 5 years of culinary ROP California experience. I am currently attending David L. Carrasco Job Corps studying culinary and will be moving on to advanced training for culinary in about 6-7 months.#chef #cooking #culinary-arts...

#business

Charles R.’s Avatar
Charles R. Aug 30

What are the best locations to open your own food establishment?

I'm 19 years old and currently attending Culinary Vocational school at David L. Carrasco Job Corps in El Paso, Texas. And will be attending Advanced training in San Francisco in 2020. I now currently have had the equivalent of 5 years in California R.O.P. training. #culinary-arts #cooking #chef...

#business

Charles R.’s Avatar
Charles R. Aug 30

What is the typical day to day of being a head chef?

#business

Charles R.’s Avatar
Charles R. Aug 30

What are some basics to establishing your own establishment?

I'm 19 years old and currently attending Culinary Vocational school at David L. Carrasco Job Corps in El Paso, Texas. And will be attending Advanced training in San Francisco in 2020. I now currently have had the equivalent of 5 years in California R.O.P. training. My ultimate goal is to run my...

#culinary-arts #cooking #chef

Nazareth V.’s Avatar
Nazareth V. Aug 23

what does a dietitian do on a day-to-day basis?

I'm interested on what I'm going to do in Culinary Arts that I'm also going to do as a dietitian I'm looking forward to learning the different nutrition facts on meals/foods that chef will teach us. #culinary-arts #chef...

#cooking

Nazareth V.’s Avatar
Nazareth V. Aug 23

what kind of careers options are there for people in Culinary Arts?

I'm open minded to try new things, therefore that being said I am curious on what type of discussions and activities are we going to learn in Culinary Arts. #culinary-arts...

#career

Melissa M.’s Avatar
Melissa M. Aug 23

How much opportunities do head chefs have?

I've always wanted to have my own restaurant or be a head chef in one. #chef #culinary-arts #culinary...

#cooking

Melissa M.’s Avatar
Melissa M. Aug 23

What are the different careers in culinary arts?

I've always been interested in cooking its always been one of my favorite hobbies, im a very dedicated and strong individual....

#culinary-arts

Xavier R.’s Avatar
Xavier R. Aug 21

What does my journey look like from a student of culinary arts to becoming a Chef or Head Cook?

I'm a very motivated and determined 24 year old with plenty experience in the work force, aspiring to learn more about the hospitality industry, specifically becoming a Chef or Head Cook. #chef #culinary...

#culinary-arts

Alexia C.’s Avatar
Alexia C. Aug 16
Chris E.’s Avatar
Chris E. Aug 09

What hours do culinary cooks usually have? #culinary

My name is Christopher Emerson and I am planning to work in the culinary field. #culinary-arts #cooking...

#chef

Jahdiel S.’s Avatar
Jahdiel S. Jul 31