Career Questions tagged Culinary Arts

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Jan 28 149 views

What is the daily routine for a pastry chef?

I don’t know much about pastry chefs and I am wondering what pastry chefs do in their daily routine #pastry-chef #chef #culinary-arts...

#restaurant

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Jan 28 84 views

How do you become a pastry chef?

Along with my interest in baking I am curious about being a pastry chef and wondered how does someone become a pastry chef #chef #pastry-chef...

#culinary-arts

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 129 views

what are the best ideas to start when im at college

what is the best tips for college, finding different colleges can be hard but helpful. but i thought maybe college can be useful with tips to start your day off with when you first go into that college it is going to be hard working and tough but a work of art #art #college #experience...

#culinary-arts

Jyssica J.’s Avatar
Jyssica J. May 28, 2020 375 views

I aspire to become a pastry chef and to own a bakery, what are tips for starting and running a successful business?

I am twenty-three years of age and I have a had a burning passion to enter the culinary world ever since I was a child. Owning my own business is one of my dreams after getting some more hands on experience. What would be some good advice/tips to running a successful bakery? #business #chef...

#baking #culinary #cooking #entrepreneur #pastery #culinary-arts

Brayden U.’s Avatar
Brayden U. Apr 24, 2020 147 views

What effects had COVID-19 had on chefs?

I am a sophomore I'm high school that is looking into becoming a chef and with what is going on in the world right now I would want some insight on what effects it would have on me if I do decide to choose this career pathway. #chef #cooking #culinary...

#culinary-arts

Brayden U.’s Avatar
Brayden U. Apr 24, 2020 155 views

What does a day in being a chef look like?

I am a sophomore in High school that is continuing to expand his knowledge on becoming a Chef. Having insight in what a day in their life looks like would benefit me in knowing what I should be expecting if I do choose this career pathway. #chef #cooking #culinary-arts...

#culinary

Brayden U.’s Avatar
Brayden U. Apr 23, 2020 144 views

What is required to be come a chef?

I am a sophomore in high school that is looking into possible future careers that fit me. Cooking food has always been an option so I now need to look more into it and get some personal feedback from some chefs. #chef #cooking...

#culinary-arts

Bianca F.’s Avatar
Bianca F. Feb 24, 2020 181 views

What is the highest paying position and degree a head chef can get?

My passion is cooking. I'm trying to know everything there is to know about this occupation and whats the furthest i can get in this particular field. #chef #culinary-arts #culinary...

#cooking

Kalani W.’s Avatar
Kalani W. Jan 13, 2020 209 views
Vincent B.’s Avatar
Vincent B. Dec 05, 2019 103 views
Vincent B.’s Avatar
Vincent B. Dec 05, 2019 140 views