Career Questions tagged Culinary Management

Zachary’s Avatar
Zachary Sep 01, 2017 569 views

Culinary Arts career in a small town?

I come from a small town in Ohio which consists, mostly, of farms and forest. What types of jobs should I keep an eye out for when looking for a place to advance my career? #cooking #culinary #culinary-arts #culinary-management #small-business

Travis’s Avatar
Travis Feb 08, 2017 971 views

What do chefs wear to work?

I want to be a chef someday! #culinary-arts #hospitality #hospitality-management #culinary-management #restaurant-management

Eliah’s Avatar
Eliah Feb 08, 2017 972 views

Where is the best place to go to college for being a pastry chef?

I want to become a pastry chef but I don't know where to go to college I would love your advice. #chef #pastry-chef #culinary #culinary-skills #culinary-management #culinary-arts #cooking-and-baking

darryl’s Avatar
darryl Mar 01, 2016 2970 views

Is it wise to pursue a career in cooking, like a chef, and does it pay well?

I am a senior and plan on going to college for culinary and business. I want to know if that a good career path that pay wells. Also are their any jobs or career specifically that both pay well and enjoyable in this career choice. #culinary-arts #business-idea #culinary-skills #food-service...

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah Mar 17, 2015 1164 views

what is the life of a chef like?

I would want to know how the grind of a chef would be like, finding jobs, and places of work. #culinary #culinary-arts #chefs #culinary-skills #busines #culinary-management