Career Questions tagged Cooking And Baking

Jayzon T.’s Avatar
Jayzon T. Nov 16, 2017 490 views
bryan S.’s Avatar
bryan S. Jan 18, 2018 366 views

How can a young entrepreneur be successful in the restaurant industry at a young age?

My whole life I have always loved food. Not only eating but cooking as well. I think of food and cooking a necessity to life but also a way to bring people closer together. The restaurant business is a very risky and statistically a very high failing business. I still have aspirations to be in...

#businessminded #cooking-and-baking #entrepreneurship

Eliah J.’s Avatar
Eliah J. Feb 08, 2017 469 views

Where is the best place to go to college for being a pastry chef?

I want to become a pastry chef but I don't know where to go to college I would love your advice. #chef #pastry-chef #culinary #culinary-skills #culinary-management #culinary-arts...

#cooking-and-baking

Amber G.’s Avatar
Amber G. May 13, 2016 408 views

Is JCCC college is the best for culinary programs?

Since I was 7 I loved being in the kitchen, cooking and baking. #chef #cooking...

#cooking-and-baking

Oscar J.’s Avatar
Oscar J. May 27, 2016 417 views

How prepared should I be for a college like Johnson and Whales?

I'm an aspiring culinary student who would love to be able to attend Johnson and Whales University, but i believe my high school culinary teacher isn't teaching me enough to be prepared for such a fine school. #chef #cooking #culinary #culinary-arts #baking #cooking-and-baking...

#culinary-skills

Alexis I.’s Avatar
Alexis I. May 25, 2016 681 views

Are culinary careers big right now?

I want to make sure im making a good choice. #career #chef #cooking #culinary #food...

#cooking-and-baking

Snazzy F.’s Avatar
Snazzy F. May 01, 2017 486 views
noemi A.’s Avatar
noemi A. Oct 28, 2016 525 views
Harsh W.’s Avatar
Harsh W. Jun 23, 2016 721 views

I want to pursue my career in Culinary arts, but my mom says that men should do something sustaining like Engineering, Medicine etc. How can i convince her.

I am from India and mothers here have a very traditional approach to life. I am not sure if she will ever allow me to pursue my dreams. Please give me a solid explanation to convince her. Thank you. #chef #masters #cooking #nutrition #cooking-and-baking #cooking-healthy-meals...

#gourmet-cooking

Dayiana Z.’s Avatar
Dayiana Z. May 20, 2016 575 views

I want to open my own bakery. Does it cost a lot of money to buy one?

I love baking so much and want to one day open my own shop. Do you need all the money to buy a place or build one? How does that work? #business #cooking-and-baking...

#restaurants

Britton  Z.’s Avatar
Britton Z. May 17, 2016 498 views

How do I advance my cooking skills?

I want to go to culinary school, and I want to go forward having already earned some type of notable certificate or accomplishment, so are there any online courses that might help me? #cooking #culinary...

#cooking-and-baking

Ajuan S.’s Avatar
Ajuan S. Jan 21, 2016 612 views

How can an high school student get to work in a danish butter cookie factory? Is it even possible?

I enjoy danish butter cookies and i admire the workers in the factories, it is my dream job. #baking...

#cooking-and-baking

Hana B.’s Avatar
Hana B. Oct 22, 2015 1015 views

which career do you think is better culinary arts, technology, or being in the gaming industry?

I am in 6th grade and I love just about a little bit of everything. The careers I am looking into are all very different from each other, so I need help on deciding. I also want to know the pros and cons of the careers. I have always loved cooking, and sometimes I even make meals for my family....

#gaming-industry #online-gaming #cooking-and-baking #computer-gaming #culinary-arts #technology

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1090 views
Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1235 views

what would be a great major in college for someone who wants to enter the baking life?

I want to go into college knowing what I want to do with my life but I also don't want to be too specific and limit myself #colleges #baking #cooking-and-baking...

#baker