Career Questions tagged Cooking And Baking

Saul'Dia’s Avatar
Saul'Dia Sep 29 75 views

Do you have any tips or advice that you can give me about entering into baking and pastry?

I'm asking so I can have more intel before I start my own business in the future.

markell’s Avatar
markell Aug 26 123 views

how much a baker make a year

baker work salary

Ashneel’s Avatar
Ashneel Jul 28 179 views

what is your typical day as a chef like?

thank you!

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Jul 19 148 views

What do i need to know about becoming a vet or chef.

What are great tips i need to know about becoming a vet or chef.

Tim’s Avatar
Tim Jul 13 147 views

I'm interested in working in Culinary arts here are some things I was wondering about the industry

What are the best and worst things about being in the cooking industry?

Why should I join this industry?

What are the benefits of being a cook/chef in a restaurant?

kaysean’s Avatar
kaysean Jun 28 127 views

What inspired you to become a chef or find a career with culinary ?

being a cook is really time consuming but you also have passion for it

Tyrianna’s Avatar
Tyrianna Mar 01, 2021 142 views

What if plans go south how long do I have to change my career?

I love to cook and that't what I want to go to college for. #cooking-and-baking

Eliza’s Avatar
Eliza Nov 05, 2020 210 views

What jobs are available with a culinary arts degree?

I'm a Highschool student who is wanting to own my own shop when I get older or become a chef because I love to cook but I also want to know what kind of other jobs that are also involved in cooking so I can have options #cooking-and-baking

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Oct 26, 2020 416 views

What steps do you need to take for cooking

Had tons of expense #cooking-and-baking #cooking #chef #restaurant #pastry-chef #culinary

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Oct 26, 2020 202 views

What do you need to do to become a cook

Iv'e had previous expense #cooking-and-baking

Keegan’s Avatar
Keegan Aug 27, 2020 249 views

What are some good culinary schools?

#cooking #cooking-and-baking

bryan’s Avatar
bryan Jan 18, 2018 561 views

How can a young entrepreneur be successful in the restaurant industry at a young age?

My whole life I have always loved food. Not only eating but cooking as well. I think of food and cooking a necessity to life but also a way to bring people closer together. The restaurant business is a very risky and statistically a very high failing business. I still have aspirations to be in...

Jayzon’s Avatar
Jayzon Nov 16, 2017 741 views

What is the best advice for someone wanting to be a cook or work in the Culinary Arts?

How can I be a top culinary student?
#cooking #food #culinary #food-and-beverages #cooking-and-baking

Calyston’s Avatar
Calyston May 30, 2017 644 views

What do I need to go to college to be a chef? And what is the difficulty of such? Because I am from Brazil and I want to follow this profession, I will probably do it in Brazil but I would like to know how it works here.

Because I want to pursue a career and I'm curious. #chef #gastronomy #cooking #cooking-and-baking #gourmet-cooking #career-details

Snazzy’s Avatar
Snazzy May 01, 2017 755 views

Where would i go to school to start a baking career and eventually own my own bakery?

im looking into being a baker and starting a buisness #cooking-and-baking

Sophia’s Avatar
Sophia Mar 22, 2017 894 views

How can i successfully advertise my newly opened bakery, in order to get customers?

-school project
#marketing #entrepreneurship #advertising #baking #cooking-and-baking

Eliah’s Avatar
Eliah Feb 08, 2017 934 views

Where is the best place to go to college for being a pastry chef?

I want to become a pastry chef but I don't know where to go to college I would love your advice. #chef #pastry-chef #culinary #culinary-skills #culinary-management #culinary-arts #cooking-and-baking

noemi’s Avatar
noemi Oct 28, 2016 807 views

A day in life in baking and pastries

I'm interested in this career path! #cooking #culinary #baking #cooking-and-baking #pastry-chef #pastry

Deepshika’s Avatar
Deepshika Jun 23, 2016 1252 views

I want to hone my culinary skills. what is the best course after 12th to pursue a career in food making.

Interested in cooking but don't know where to start off. #chef #cooking #food #lifestyle #cooking-and-baking #hotel-management #cooking-healthy-meals #personal-development #career-details

Harsh’s Avatar
Harsh Jun 23, 2016 925 views

I want to pursue my career in Culinary arts, but my mom says that men should do something sustaining like Engineering, Medicine etc. How can i convince her.

I am from India and mothers here have a very traditional approach to life. I am not sure if she will ever allow me to pursue my dreams. Please give me a solid explanation to convince her. Thank you. #chef #masters #cooking #nutrition #cooking-and-baking #cooking-healthy-meals #gourmet-cooking

Oscar’s Avatar
Oscar May 27, 2016 599 views

How prepared should I be for a college like Johnson and Whales?

I'm an aspiring culinary student who would love to be able to attend Johnson and Whales University, but i believe my high school culinary teacher isn't teaching me enough to be prepared for such a fine school. #chef #cooking #culinary #culinary-arts #baking #cooking-and-baking #culinary-skills

Alexis’s Avatar
Alexis May 25, 2016 934 views

Are culinary careers big right now?

I want to make sure im making a good choice. #career #chef #cooking #culinary #food #cooking-and-baking

Dayiana’s Avatar
Dayiana May 20, 2016 880 views

I want to open my own bakery. Does it cost a lot of money to buy one?

I love baking so much and want to one day open my own shop. Do you need all the money to buy a place or build one? How does that work? #business #cooking-and-baking #restaurants

Britton ’s Avatar
Britton May 17, 2016 779 views

How do I advance my cooking skills?

I want to go to culinary school, and I want to go forward having already earned some type of notable certificate or accomplishment, so are there any online courses that might help me? #cooking #culinary #cooking-and-baking

Amber’s Avatar
Amber May 13, 2016 655 views

Is JCCC college is the best for culinary programs?

Since I was 7 I loved being in the kitchen, cooking and baking. #chef #cooking #cooking-and-baking

Ajuan’s Avatar
Ajuan Jan 21, 2016 820 views

How can an high school student get to work in a danish butter cookie factory? Is it even possible?

I enjoy danish butter cookies and i admire the workers in the factories, it is my dream job. #baking #cooking-and-baking

Hana’s Avatar
Hana Oct 22, 2015 1297 views

which career do you think is better culinary arts, technology, or being in the gaming industry?

I am in 6th grade and I love just about a little bit of everything. The careers I am looking into are all very different from each other, so I need help on deciding. I also want to know the pros and cons of the careers. I have always loved cooking, and sometimes I even make meals for my family....

Shakeith’s Avatar
Shakeith Dec 03, 2014 1631 views

what would be a great major in college for someone who wants to enter the baking life?

I want to go into college knowing what I want to do with my life but I also don't want to be too specific and limit myself #colleges #baking #cooking-and-baking #baker

Shakeith’s Avatar
Shakeith Dec 03, 2014 1516 views

What is the income of a pastry arts chef?

I would like to know will I be financially stable #culinary-arts #baking #cooking-and-baking #chefs #pastry-chef