Career Questions tagged College Bound

Are you on your way to college and have a question? Read below, and you may find your answer.

Jonathan V.’s Avatar
Jonathan V. Apr 15 145 views

Should I choose the college that's better overall or better for my major?

I sometimes wonder if my major will be better in a college that's deemed worse compared to other colleges and so should I go with the college that is considered better, or the college that is better for my major.

Ingrid H.’s Avatar
Ingrid H. Mar 01 125 views

How do I know what college to attend?

Hi, more recently I have been looking into college more and I am wondering simply what to look for. I know that looking for a college can be stressful, and I am wondering if there are any minor details that you, or others you know, may have overlooked when choosing the right college. So, I'm...

Kaitlyn T.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn T. Jan 28 114 views

Now that I’ve been accepted into a local college, what are some steps I can take in general to excel in my mandatory classes? Also what are some examples of mandatory classes?

I’ve been accepted into my college that I will be committing to. As of now I’m undeclared but want to minor in business and communications just to get a feel of college first before committing to a major. I already have a multitude of AP classes I’m currently taking that will cover a few...

Elaine S.’s Avatar
Elaine S. Jan 21 215 views

Advices before heading into college?

I will be attending college in the fall of 2022, and I don't feel prepared for it at all. Therefore, what are some things that can help me get physically and mentally prepared? Are there anythings I should know or look out for?(How is it different from High School?) Tips/advices on making...

Jeffrey C.’s Avatar
Jeffrey C. Jan 21 159 views

How important are 12th grade second semester grades for colleges?

Looking online and asking friends and professionals, they tell me different things, such as how it doesn't matter or how important they are. The difficulty of my classes and my grades are causing a decrease in confidence, and how it will affect my colleges. #college #college-admissions...

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 29, 2021 172 views

If I get accepted into NYU, what are some housing resources that I can utilize?

Does anyone have any advice about East Coast housing resources? I would like to apply for NYU, and if accepted, they have a long dorm wait list. Is there any resources, nonprofits, or anything that you can recommend for semi-affordable ways for student to live off campus? Also, I would...

ruiling G.’s Avatar
ruiling G. Nov 23, 2021 226 views

How can I be more efficient in my daily routines? How can I be more focused on school work?

Hi! I am a college student. I used to be living at home before coming to college, I will have breakfast waken up, and now everything is so different. The first thing I did when I wake up is make my bed, and then I have to wait for the laundry room to be ready, and I cleaned my cup, then I...

Genesis G.’s Avatar
Genesis G. Nov 14, 2021 218 views
Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Nov 02, 2021 180 views

What is the most difficult part of being a college student?

In what ways are college different compared to high school, how exactly does college impact or change you?

#student #college #college-advice #college-bound

Jam B.’s Avatar
Jam B. Jul 09, 2021 346 views

Any advice on writing personal statements for college applications?

I am an incoming senior in high school and I am looking to apply to some colleges. How should I get started on my essays? Any advice or no-no's I should avoid?

#college-advice #college-admissions #college-bound #college

Krystal M.’s Avatar
Krystal M. Jun 17, 2021 234 views

How should I study for the MCAT?

I'm starting college this fall, so I wanted to know a timeline on when/how I should study. #college #college-bound #mcat

Alexis C.’s Avatar
Alexis C. Jun 08, 2021 149 views

What are create ways to stand out for colleges

When it comes to essays and projects I am curious as to what I can do to make a difference and colleges picking. #college-bound

Darren P.’s Avatar
Darren P. Apr 26, 2021 340 views
felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23, 2021 168 views

What are some mistakes that i should look out for when trying to maneuver in the music business as an aspiring recording artists or just the industry in general

I am junior in high school and i just want to know the type of mistakes people make when going into this field so i can well informed before i make any type of long term decisions #education #college-bound #high-school

Bethany P.’s Avatar
Bethany P. Feb 10, 2021 344 views

What is some advice to a new college student who has never lived alone?

I'm about to go off to college and it's very scary to think I'll be in an unfamiliar place all by myself. #college-student #college-bound

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 288 views

HighSchool Vs College

What are the diffrences from a college lifestyle versus highschool lifestyle. i know the basics of being a adult but whats truly required to be a succesful adult #adulting #career #career-path-planning #college-bound

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 258 views

How did you study and go through college?

I'm just trying to pick up more study tips and a way to help me remember the things I will learn and use. #therapist #psychology #college-bound