Career Questions tagged College Bound

Are you on your way to college and have a question? Read below, and you may find your answer.

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. 2 days ago 16 views

What are some mistakes that i should look out for when trying to maneuver in the music business as an aspiring recording artists or just the industry in general

I am junior in high school and i just want to know the type of mistakes people make when going into this field so i can well informed before i make any type of long term decisions #education #college-bound...

#high-school

Bethany P.’s Avatar
Bethany P. Feb 10 76 views

What is some advice to a new college student who has never lived alone?

I'm about to go off to college and it's very scary to think I'll be in an unfamiliar place all by myself. #college-student...

#college-bound

Thabiso M.’s Avatar
Thabiso M. Dec 24, 2020 75 views
Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 109 views

HighSchool Vs College

What are the diffrences from a college lifestyle versus highschool lifestyle. i know the basics of being a adult but whats truly required to be a succesful adult #adulting #career #career-path-planning...

#college-bound

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 83 views

How did you study and go through college?

I'm just trying to pick up more study tips and a way to help me remember the things I will learn and use. #therapist #psychology...

#college-bound

Elaxus C.’s Avatar
Elaxus C. Sep 04, 2020 131 views
Ayden D.’s Avatar
Ayden D. Jul 29, 2020 170 views

Computer Science Online Learning vs College degree

Since COVID is having an effect on campus learning I was wondering if computer science degrees are absolutely needed or will companies consider self taught or online learning the same when hiring? #career #career-development #college-bound...

#july20

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Apr 14, 2020 290 views

As a non-religious person, should I exclude religiously affiliated colleges and universities from my college search?

Just a quick disclaimer: I do not mean to offend anyone in this post!! I respect your freedom of religion!! So, I do not follow any organized religion. I do not believe in a God or creationism, and I am not spiritual. I guess I can be categorized as a "nihilist." With that being said, I...

#religion #college-advice #college-selection #college-bound #college

James N.’s Avatar
James N. Mar 21, 2020 204 views

Would a college education be necessary to work in wildland firefighting?

I have been accepted into Stephen F. Austin University but I'm not sure if I need to spend thousands of dollars on education. #college #college-advice #college-bound #education #firefighting #wildland-firefighting #hot-shot...

#school

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19, 2019 210 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 26, 2019 373 views

Do you really need to take high school classes in preparation to college?

Do you need to take relevant high school classes to your major in college, or will college teach you everything you need to know? #college #student #college-major #high-school #time-management #college-bound #major #engineering #physics #chemistry #biology #calculus #science #technology...

#math

andre A.’s Avatar
andre A. Apr 29, 2019 192 views
Christina N.’s Avatar
Christina N. Apr 17, 2019 197 views

Do you have to go to college to be amazing and educated to be something great?

Going to college is a good idea for some people....

#college-bound

Tracey N.’s Avatar
Tracey N. Nov 30, 2018 356 views

Have you ever attended college, if so which one?

Basically answer if you have at anytime attended any college and just mention the name of the facility of the school . #college #student...

#college-bound

Joyce C.’s Avatar
Joyce C. Oct 30, 2018 396 views

How long are dorm accommodations guaranteed?

I was thinking of living on campus but I'm not sure if the expenses are much different from living on and off campus. #college #college-advice #college-bound #financial-aid...

#education

Samantha B.’s Avatar
Samantha B. Oct 16, 2018 255 views

Is Online College harder than IRL College?

I have been taking online college class for a few years now. However, I start at SFA in the fall of 2019. Will IRL classes be a lot harder? #college-advice #college...

#college-bound

Payton B.’s Avatar
Payton B. Oct 08, 2018 367 views

Is it better to go to a in-state college or an out-of-state college?

I'm wondering if it would be better to stay closer to home or to take a risk and go out of state? #instate #college #outofstate #college-advice #student...

#college-bound

Robert M.’s Avatar
Robert M. Sep 18, 2018 261 views

How well does studying abroad improve my chances for getting hired straight out of college?

Will studying abroad end being a waste of time and only for an "ok" experience, or will it boost my morale of my major and help me acquire skills for field of work. Will it also enhance my chances of landing a higher paying job fresh out of college? #career #college-bound...

#help