Career Questions tagged College Bound

Are you on your way to college and have a question? Read below, and you may find your answer.

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19 40 views

How do deal with living in a dorm

Theres a 25% chance ill have to study out of town, how do i get a dorm #college #studying-tips #college-bound...

#help

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 26 81 views

Do you really need to take high school classes in preparation to college?

Do you need to take relevant high school classes to your major in college, or will college teach you everything you need to know? #college #student #college-major #high-school #time-management #college-bound #major #engineering #physics #chemistry #biology #calculus #science #technology...

#math

andre A.’s Avatar
andre A. Apr 29 85 views

are there youtube college

Christina N.’s Avatar
Christina N. Apr 17 83 views

Do you have to go to college to be amazing and educated to be something great?

Going to college is a good idea for some people....

#college-bound

Erin C.’s Avatar
Erin C. Mar 30 79 views
Tracey N.’s Avatar
Tracey N. Nov 30, 2018 188 views

Have you ever attended college, if so which one?

Basically answer if you have at anytime attended any college and just mention the name of the facility of the school . #college #student...

#college-bound

Joyce C.’s Avatar
Joyce C. Oct 30, 2018 204 views

How long are dorm accommodations guaranteed?

I was thinking of living on campus but I'm not sure if the expenses are much different from living on and off campus. #college #college-advice #college-bound #financial-aid...

#education

hannah R.’s Avatar
hannah R. Oct 24, 2018 167 views
Samantha B.’s Avatar
Samantha B. Oct 16, 2018 151 views

Is Online College harder than IRL College?

I have been taking online college class for a few years now. However, I start at SFA in the fall of 2019. Will IRL classes be a lot harder? #college-advice #college...

#college-bound

Payton B.’s Avatar
Payton B. Oct 08, 2018 228 views

Is it better to go to a in-state college or an out-of-state college?

I'm wondering if it would be better to stay closer to home or to take a risk and go out of state? #instate #college #outofstate #college-advice #student...

#college-bound

Robert M.’s Avatar
Robert M. Sep 18, 2018 135 views

How well does studying abroad improve my chances for getting hired straight out of college?

Will studying abroad end being a waste of time and only for an "ok" experience, or will it boost my morale of my major and help me acquire skills for field of work. Will it also enhance my chances of landing a higher paying job fresh out of college? #career #college-bound...

#help

Gabriela M.’s Avatar
Gabriela M. Sep 08, 2018 208 views

Is living on campus better than living off campus?

I want to go to NYU but I'm not sure where to stay. I'd like to live off campus in an apartment with a roommate but, considering how expensive it is to live in NYC, I'm not sure that would be a good idea. Would it better to live on campus in a dorm or off campus in an apartment? #college...

#college-advice #college-bound

Megan H.’s Avatar
Megan H. Sep 04, 2018 164 views

What is a good college to go to?

What college are better to fit my comfort? Is there any close colleges? What college helps the best? Is it within my range of learning? #college-advice #college-selection #college-bound #student...

sabrina V.’s Avatar
sabrina V. Aug 31, 2018 174 views

Is earning a PhD worth the time?

Besides the eventual money payoff, it the investment in all that time and work for school for all those years worth it? #phd #medicine #education #graduate-school...

#college-bound

Audrey C.’s Avatar
Audrey C. Aug 26, 2018 139 views

How do you choose between a large public university vs. a liberal arts college?

I know there are benefits to both, and I’d like to get some input. Thanks! #college-bound...

Abigayle J.’s Avatar
Abigayle J. Aug 18, 2018 199 views

What are the requirements to become a software development manager?

I'm a sixth grader, fresh in middle school at Belfry Middle, I presently participate at an all girls S.T.E.M camp for Verizon Innovative Learning. I'm looking to have my future planned out . I have plans for my majors and what college I want to go to but i'm not sure what degrees i'll need....

#college-major #technology #graduate-school #college-bound #tech

Brendan V.’s Avatar
Brendan V. Feb 04, 2016 547 views

What are the requirements for out of state colleges (Arizona State)?

My friend and I want to go to Arizona state university but don't exactly know what the requirements are because we're coming out of state. I read some of the requirements but I've also read that sometimes the requirements like GPA, ACT and SAT scores need to be higher than in state since we're...

#college #college-bound

Ralia C.’s Avatar
Ralia C. Jun 26, 2016 647 views

What is like at Texas Tech University?

I think I want to go there for college, but I am a little hesitant and would want some personal opinions. #college-bound #colleges #college-jobs...

#texas

Jackson T.’s Avatar
Jackson T. Jan 17, 2018 174 views

What is the potential to make connections for a future career at a private university verses a large public university?

I am a Junior at a St. Louis area high school looking at my options for colleges. To help me decide where to go if I am accepted I am looking for feedback regarding connections available at smaller private universities. I am a person who gets along with pretty much everyone and will have no...

#college #networking #connections #private-school #college-bound #stl #public-school

Gwyneth M.’s Avatar
Gwyneth M. Jan 17, 2018 248 views

Transportation in a big city--will I need a car?

I'm looking at a school down in California. It's basically in Los Angeles. All of my family keeps telling me that I need to get a car, even though I'm probably going to get on-campus housing. Do I really need a car? I'd love to not have to get a car payment on top of everything else....

#transportation #college #college-bound #public-transportation

Desiree M.’s Avatar
Desiree M. Aug 06, 2018 150 views

New scholarships?

I've been applying like crazy and it's getting harder to find new ones, any suggestions? #stuck...

#college-bound

Kai W.’s Avatar
Kai W. Aug 02, 2018 126 views