Career Questions tagged Sports

You don't have to play sports to have a career in sports. From broadcasters on ESPN to NBA journalists for TNT, there are multiple opportunities for a sports career. For...

Jaynon T.’s Avatar
Jaynon T. Jun 15 23 views

How is the greatest outfielder in baseball of all time ?

I’m a baseball player and I play outfield and I want to know who I should watch to get better at it. #sports...

#baseball

Kyair B.’s Avatar
Kyair B. Jun 15 56 views

What’s the best weight loss workout plan and weekly weight loss diet

Tbh I’m 14 I weight 255 I play basketball 🏀 and Before COVID I was 180 and I wanna get rid of it ....

#sports

jaeden M.’s Avatar
jaeden M. Jun 14 51 views

what is a good way to earn your boss trust

im a good helper . I always get the job done and im a good hard worker #sports #social-work...

#job

Luis W.’s Avatar
Luis W. Jun 13 51 views

How will I reach where I want to go without worrying about obstacles

I´m a 18 year old former football player for my Hs (Alfred E Smith) and I love to have free time whenever. #football #sports...

#career

Yeral L.’s Avatar
Yeral L. Jun 09 43 views

How can i set a career goal?

Im a athletic person and i love all kind of sports,i also like helping people out....

#sports

Lucas W.’s Avatar
Lucas W. Jun 08 39 views

What math field would be the best to explore for me?

I enjoy math as a whole and have always thought about something with statistics. I also really enjoy sports so a combination of the 2 would be cool. #math #sports...

Wayne F.’s Avatar
Wayne F. Jun 04 32 views
Norris C.’s Avatar
Norris C. Jun 03 23 views

How do I really get to find out my real major or what I want to do beca I have a hard time .

My name is Norris and I’m really in love with football and everything about it I plan to play it professionally and do sports medicine and Anolis....

#sports

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 45 views
Wayne F.’s Avatar
Wayne F. May 28 36 views

Do y'all any good sports analyst ? That I can study on

I'm a junior in highschool, trying to make this be my plan b if sports doesn't goes as planned. #planb #sports #business...

#success

Norris C.’s Avatar
Norris C. May 25 39 views

What class do I have to take to be able to get my degree for sports medicine

My name is Norris and I want to learn a little more. About sport medicine and what to do to be able to be that . That’s if I don’t make it to the league I just wanna be involved with...

#sports

Heaven B.’s Avatar
Heaven B. May 20 35 views

What are good classes to major in college for someone who wants to play sports ?

I'm a person who is scared to get hurt in football and not have something for a back up plan just in case football doesn't work out ....

#sports

Wayne F.’s Avatar
Wayne F. May 20 50 views

What would be good classes to major in to be Sport analyst ?

I play football but I want to have a plan b because sports don't always go always planned. #sportsanalyst...

#sports

Lucky A.’s Avatar
Lucky A. May 05 81 views
Riley D.’s Avatar
Riley D. Apr 29 126 views
Owen S.’s Avatar
Owen S. Mar 17 154 views
Tanner L.’s Avatar
Tanner L. Feb 25 70 views

What classes should I take in High School to become a Athletic Trainer?

I would like to be an athletic trainer for a pro or college hockey team and I would like to know what some of the best classes to take in High School are. #high-school #athletictrainer #sports-medicine...

#sports

Christian E.’s Avatar
Christian E. Feb 25 107 views

what kind type of jobs should i look forward to when looking at business and sports industry

i am a junior in high school and am very passionate in sports. am looking for a career around this field. #careers #high-school...

#sports

Asher C.’s Avatar
Asher C. Feb 24 128 views

I'm having trouble deciding what I want to do with my future and what could be the best possible option for me.

I want to go to college and go into the field of psychology or maybe do sports, but I'm having trouble deciding if that's what I really want to do as a career. I want to have multiple options/ideas so that I choose the best possible future for me. #career #college #sports...

#psychology

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. Feb 24 92 views

How do I get top schools to really notice me when it comes to sports.

My name is Yazlynn. I am 15 and a sophomore in high school. I love sports/hobbies. I did dance for a few years then last year, I wanted to try something new so I did volleyball and thankfully made the team. Not many big schools come to watch us play here in Boston so it's kind of hard to get...

#collegefuture #sports #scholarships

Jerry O.’s Avatar
Jerry O. Feb 24 90 views
Jerry O.’s Avatar
Jerry O. Feb 24 96 views

Can you help me with different sports jobs?

My name is Jerry I´m 15 years old i go to Boston collegiate charter school and I play sports. #athlete...

#sports

Christian E.’s Avatar
Christian E. Feb 23 103 views

when looking to find out what major i am interested in, what do i look at to get a understanding?

i am a Junior in High School and struggling to find out a major i am going to study. I am interesting in the sports industry as well as business #majors #college-majors #choosing-a-major...

#sports

David M.’s Avatar
David M. Feb 03 99 views
Amarion G.’s Avatar
Amarion G. Feb 03 77 views

What do sports medicine generally teach you?

You could ask what type of triaining it takes. Types of injuries you help....

#sports