Career Questions tagged Sports

You don't have to play sports to have a career in sports. From broadcasters on ESPN to NBA journalists for TNT, there are multiple opportunities for a sports career. For...

Christian I.’s Avatar
Christian I. Sep 24 5 views

What parts of coaching football do you find most challenging ?

I play football and sometimes I see the coaches stressed out about certain things #athletics #sports...

#football

Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24 4 views
Kyle C.’s Avatar
Kyle C. Sep 24 5 views

What does it take to be a scout?

Ive played in basketball tournaments in multiple different places and I have seen scouts watching from the sideline, seems like a fun job. #scout #sports...

#job

j J.’s Avatar
j J. Sep 24 12 views

how do i get into a branch of Militray

i am passionate and outgoing. i like to play sports and ridee bmx. #sports...

#athletics

kevin C.’s Avatar
kevin C. Sep 16 20 views

how to make good video games

i play nba #sports 2k20 #2k...

#career

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16 9 views

Cani pursue my dream of being a guitarist with out a million challenges

i like animals and playing the violin and guitar #veterinarian #animals #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #sports and i like soccer #soccer and helping animals #athletics #zoology...

Brandyn D.’s Avatar
Brandyn D. Sep 09 17 views

what additional skills i need?

My Name is Brandyn from Glen Rose HS, i'm a freshman i'm interested in a career in programing my skills include compter, people skills, and hard worker and my spare time i like to do you-tuber, football, band. what additional skills would i need? #youtube # #sports #compter...

#coach

Suzette I.’s Avatar
Suzette I. Sep 06 18 views

What companies or industries do you think I should target?

My name is Suzette I. I’m a senior at Brennan HS and after I graduate I want to attend Texas State and study journalism and digital media to become a sports broadcaster #sports #sports-management...

#broadcast-media

Aishath E.’s Avatar
Aishath E. Sep 02 28 views

How do I play for my own country?

I was born in 2007.I started playing Badminton at the age of 9 . And Im still playing Badminton. I want to go ahead with this as my career. #career...

#sports

Peyton C.’s Avatar
Peyton C. Aug 26 13 views

How many people are going into athletic training every year?

#sports Hi I'm Peyton I'm in I'm a senior in...

Kadye F.’s Avatar
Kadye F. Aug 26 14 views

What kind of classes would I have to take to go for coaching? Chiropractics?

I am a senior in high school. I am planning on going into chiropractics and coaching on the side. I will be attending Kansas State University to play volleyball and continue my academic career. #college...

#sports

kacy B.’s Avatar
kacy B. Aug 15 35 views
Juliet A.’s Avatar
Juliet A. Jun 12 46 views
lillian W.’s Avatar
lillian W. Feb 09, 2018 187 views

how much money do you get being a college softball coach

Because i wanted to be a softball coach for college but i am really not sure about it because i am also into sports and medicine like becoming a physical therapist.#physical-therapist #college #sports #athletics #coaching #college-sports...

#physical-therapy

Madisyn D.’s Avatar
Madisyn D. Jan 23, 2018 170 views

what do you need to know to be a cheerleader

I want to be a cheerleader because you can go to different countrys and states to see the it is like when you go on coptesens #cheerleading #extracurricular #sports...

#activities