Career Questions tagged Sports

You don't have to play sports to have a career in sports. From broadcasters on ESPN to NBA journalists for TNT, there are multiple opportunities for a sports career. For...

lexi H.’s Avatar
lexi H. Sep 14 54 views

do flight schools prefer you go to collage

i love to travle and see new things. i love food and playin sports im a very active person....

#sports

Messiah B.’s Avatar
Messiah B. Aug 11 113 views

How do you support your job outside of work?

I like to support people that support me or people that come from the same place as me and I love sports. #sports #sports...

Dellron P.’s Avatar
Dellron P. Aug 10 65 views

dont have a question

I'm kind hardworking positive my temper as well but I plan to become #sports #sports #sports a...

Davon P.’s Avatar
Davon P. Aug 06 78 views

How do I stay motivated?

My career goal is to be a professional basketball player in the NBA # #basketball...

#sports

Daveyier W.’s Avatar
Daveyier W. Aug 05 91 views
charles S.’s Avatar
charles S. Aug 02 126 views
Amareyon T.’s Avatar
Amareyon T. Aug 01 81 views

How to get better recognition for public influencer

I would like to help kids in the city of Detroit with things like education, sports and support on anything they need #community# #education #teaching...

#sports

Treyvon G.’s Avatar
Treyvon G. Jul 27 83 views

Is highschool really hard?

I am a freshman in highschool, I do karate, gymnastics, and play a little bit of basketball on my free time. #athlete...

#sports

Kamiyah T.’s Avatar
Kamiyah T. Jul 27 83 views

How do I get into the field of becoming a professional athlete ¿

I like to workout and to be active but I’m not sure how to become noticed to more competition. #sports #athletics...

#athlete

David H.’s Avatar
David H. Jul 22 119 views

how do i get in to college to play football for the NFL.

what i'm asking is, if you never, ever played, football, in your life, how do you get into the position where i'm, able to go, and play, college football. Also what if I dont have any clips nor had any type of practice and i'm only twenty years old. #football #college...

#sports

Rachel L.’s Avatar
Rachel L. Jul 12 104 views

Can you work under pressure

Hard working,passion person and I have good communication #communication #broadcast-media #sports #business...

#work

Tyrese T.’s Avatar
Tyrese T. Jul 05 110 views

How do I become a Professional Basketball Player?

I love sports, especially basketball. It is my dream to become an NBA player in the future. I practice on my own, as well as with others. I was also part of a community basketball team. I also love to play video games and listen to music. I also played football during my younger age. But...

#athlete #basketball #sports

Malachi M.’s Avatar
Malachi M. Jul 02 123 views

How do you keep yourself motivated

I am going college and im 18 years old, I love basketball and always wanted to play professional, but then the pandemic came and ruined my basketball chances so i changed my goal and decided to go with cybersecurity. #sports #college...

#basketball

Enzo C.’s Avatar
Enzo C. Jun 27 101 views

I would like to use my athletic skills to help coach athletes on how to best use their body to improve their athletic performance and keep healthy. What field of studies would that be?

I am a high school graduate who is entering college in September. I am also a skilled basketball player for has been playing since the age of 5. I am a guard and shooting guard. I speak 3 languages: English, French and Spanish. I enjoy using my skills and languages to meet and support people in...

#career #basketball #sports #coach

Pretty S.’s Avatar
Pretty S. Jun 24 72 views

What can i do to find a part time job

Goal driven, get things done and a team player #sports...

Britney G.’s Avatar
Britney G. Jun 24 65 views

What can I do to become a firefighter.

I'm about to go to the 11th grade and I'd like to become a firefighter. Is there anything I should really know? #firefighting...

#sports

Jaynon T.’s Avatar
Jaynon T. Jun 15 83 views

How is the greatest outfielder in baseball of all time ?

I’m a baseball player and I play outfield and I want to know who I should watch to get better at it. #sports...

#baseball

Kyair B.’s Avatar
Kyair B. Jun 15 686 views

What’s the best weight loss workout plan and weekly weight loss diet

Tbh I’m 14 I weight 255 I play basketball 🏀 and Before COVID I was 180 and I wanna get rid of it ....

#sports

jaeden M.’s Avatar
jaeden M. Jun 14 122 views

what is a good way to earn your boss trust

im a good helper . I always get the job done and im a good hard worker #sports #social-work...

#job

Luis W.’s Avatar
Luis W. Jun 13 100 views

How will I reach where I want to go without worrying about obstacles

I´m a 18 year old former football player for my Hs (Alfred E Smith) and I love to have free time whenever. #football #sports...

#career

Yeral L.’s Avatar
Yeral L. Jun 09 100 views

How can i set a career goal?

Im a athletic person and i love all kind of sports,i also like helping people out....

#sports