Career Questions tagged Sports

You don't have to play sports to have a career in sports. From broadcasters on ESPN to NBA journalists for TNT, there are multiple opportunities for a sports career. For...

Demi R.’s Avatar
Demi R. Jul 14 125 views

What does it take to become a Sports Medicine Doctor?

What does it take to become a Sports Medicine Doctor? Also, what is a good major in college to study for this career?

Light R.’s Avatar
Light R. Jul 14 93 views

What level of education should you have if you want to be a professional athlete?

If I want to become a professional soccer player, do I have to of had a really good education, or is it more about the skills you have as an athlete?

Christian C.’s Avatar
Christian C. Jul 10 87 views

How many D1 college give out football and basketball scholarships

work my hardest in high-school and playing my heart out in football and basketball so i can get me a scholarship and wont have to pay and i can get a faster way into the NBA or NFL. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY 9th grade hobbies is playing sports like football,basketball,track-and filed and...

anas M.’s Avatar
anas M. Jul 07 50 views

Hi,iam from india and i have completed my +2th grade i wish to be in sports field after my +2.I am good in football and i also trying to do some sports related jobs.plz suggest me some jobs related to sports.

Danny S.’s Avatar
Danny S. Jun 17 108 views

Is it too late to start football?

Im 17 ad I just finished my junior year. Is it too late for me to start playing football and take this into college?

Yakov P.’s Avatar
Yakov P. Jun 10 118 views

Sports Journalism

Hi, does anyone have any leads on how to become a sports journalist?

Dartavious T.’s Avatar
Dartavious T. Jun 07 124 views

What Industry Is Microsoft In?

What industry is Microsoft in such as:IT,Sports,Entertainment?

Micah D.’s Avatar
Micah D. May 26 126 views

What does it take to become a sports analyst?

I enjoy watching and analyzing sports and I want to know what it takes to become an analyst.

Tahjey W.’s Avatar
Tahjey W. May 20 296 views

is it better to make your college classes in the morning or afternoon

aevin Z.’s Avatar
aevin Z. May 17 122 views

how do i gain confidence so i could preform betterin basketball games when i have no one to work with.

ive been having trouble preforming good in basketball games because i lack confidence and it hurts my preformence in game. how could i stop this so i do better mentally

Jake D.’s Avatar
Jake D. May 13 124 views

What is the hardest part about jobs involving sports?

I would like to go into something involving sports but I am wondering about the hard parts?

Jake D.’s Avatar
Jake D. May 13 139 views

I would like to go into something that involves sports such as sports management or sports medicine, or sports marketing which schools should I look into?

Da'Sean B.’s Avatar
Da'Sean B. May 10 195 views

what do i major in college for sports?

#sports #grind

Nicholas B.’s Avatar
Nicholas B. May 10 162 views

What do I major in if I want to stay with sports?

#baseball #basketball

Cayden C.’s Avatar
Cayden C. May 05 184 views

What can help me figure this out

I’m also trying to play football in college,so I want something with sports related in my career.

Tahjey W.’s Avatar
Tahjey W. May 05 174 views

which colleges have a good sports medicine program?

Tahjey W.’s Avatar
Tahjey W. May 05 157 views

college football

how to get a scholarship to play college football

CamRon G.’s Avatar
CamRon G. May 05 154 views

How can I be a mma fighter?

I love to fight as a sport

CamRon G.’s Avatar
CamRon G. May 05 128 views

How can I join the NBA?

How can become a top player in the NBA?

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 08 154 views

Is there enough time in college to do extracurricular and sports if I plan on taking pre-med classes.

Trying to get my priorities straight. :)

Soren C.’s Avatar
Soren C. Mar 02 148 views

Where are these research jobs typically located at?

I want to develop new shoe and running apparel to innovate the sport of long-distance professional runners. #running #sports #apparel #research

Soren C.’s Avatar
Soren C. Mar 02 131 views

What kind of products are typically researched?

Soren C.’s Avatar
Soren C. Mar 02 130 views

What level of education is most needed for this job?

I want to develop new shoe and running apparel for professional runners to innovate the sport of long-distance running. #sports #running #research #apparel

Jacob J.’s Avatar
Jacob J. Feb 25 139 views

What kind of college should I go to?

I want to get a degree in kinesiology and play D1 baseball. #sports

Sophia V.’s Avatar
Sophia V. Feb 09 198 views

What would be the best college to attend if I wanted to study sports medicine?

I want to create the best educational experience possible for myself, and I think knowing the top colleges for this major would help me out a lot. I am currently located in Minnesota. I am not worried about distance because I can easily adjust to any environment. #college-major #medicine #sports

Sophia V.’s Avatar
Sophia V. Feb 09 197 views

What college courses should I look into if I am thinking about pursuing a career in sports medicine?

I have high interest in becoming either an athletic trainer or a physical therapist. I think it would be really beneficial if I had an idea on what classes to take. #sports #medicine #athletic-training #physical-therapist

Oscar S.’s Avatar
Oscar S. Nov 30, 2021 204 views

I want to be a businees men

#soccer #athletics #football #sports #sports-agent

Jacob B.’s Avatar
Jacob B. Nov 23, 2021 178 views

I would like to know more about athletic trainers/personal trainers because that's kind of what I would like to pursue.

I am involved in lots of sports. I love to work out, I love to help people and interact with others. I like to socialize and help out as many people as possible. #sports #athletic-training

Shandon C.’s Avatar
Shandon C. Nov 12, 2021 149 views

Best college team to be on in the future

Well I play football a lot and I do just wanna win a game just one or many more please any suggestions My team gets whooped every year i'm not in college yet
#sports #football

Kaden C.’s Avatar
Kaden C. Nov 05, 2021 193 views

What careers can you have if you have musical theater degree?

I’m a senior at Dayspring christian school. I enjoy reading, musical theater, writing, history, helping people, telling people about God, and sports. I have not decided what I would like to do as a career after high school. #creative-writing #writing #college #journalism #football...