Career Questions tagged Sports

You don't have to play sports to have a career in sports. From broadcasters on ESPN to NBA journalists for TNT, there are multiple opportunities for a sports career. For...

Tanner L.’s Avatar
Tanner L. Feb 25 39 views

What classes should I take in High School to become a Athletic Trainer?

I would like to be an athletic trainer for a pro or college hockey team and I would like to know what some of the best classes to take in High School are. #high-school #athletictrainer #sports-medicine...

#sports

Christian E.’s Avatar
Christian E. Feb 25 65 views

what kind type of jobs should i look forward to when looking at business and sports industry

i am a junior in high school and am very passionate in sports. am looking for a career around this field. #careers #high-school...

#sports

Asher C.’s Avatar
Asher C. Feb 24 87 views

I'm having trouble deciding what I want to do with my future and what could be the best possible option for me.

I want to go to college and go into the field of psychology or maybe do sports, but I'm having trouble deciding if that's what I really want to do as a career. I want to have multiple options/ideas so that I choose the best possible future for me. #career #college #sports...

#psychology

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. Feb 24 60 views

How do I get top schools to really notice me when it comes to sports.

My name is Yazlynn. I am 15 and a sophomore in high school. I love sports/hobbies. I did dance for a few years then last year, I wanted to try something new so I did volleyball and thankfully made the team. Not many big schools come to watch us play here in Boston so it's kind of hard to get...

#sports #scholarships #collegefuture

Jerry O.’s Avatar
Jerry O. Feb 24 52 views
Jerry O.’s Avatar
Jerry O. Feb 24 59 views

Can you help me with different sports jobs?

My name is Jerry I´m 15 years old i go to Boston collegiate charter school and I play sports. #athlete...

#sports

Christian E.’s Avatar
Christian E. Feb 23 60 views

when looking to find out what major i am interested in, what do i look at to get a understanding?

i am a Junior in High School and struggling to find out a major i am going to study. I am interesting in the sports industry as well as business #majors #college-majors #choosing-a-major...

#sports

David M.’s Avatar
David M. Feb 03 63 views
Amarion G.’s Avatar
Amarion G. Feb 03 52 views

What do sports medicine generally teach you?

You could ask what type of triaining it takes. Types of injuries you help....

#sports

Amarion G.’s Avatar
Amarion G. Feb 02 98 views
Amarion G.’s Avatar
Amarion G. Feb 02 79 views

What is a sports medicine average salary?

I’m Amarion I’m in 12th grade and I wanna be in the sports field and wanna know about what jobs in Georgia...

#sports

Jean-Sébatien L.’s Avatar
Jean-Sébatien L. Jan 29 115 views

Looking for a mentor in the sports industry

I am currently a second year university student in Business Intelligence. My principal fields of interests are communications, analytics and sports management. Thank you #mentoring #sports #marketing #analytics #communications...

#internship

Jean-Sébatien L.’s Avatar
Jean-Sébatien L. Jan 26 70 views

How do I make my marks in the sports industry?

I am currently a second year university student in Business Intelligence. My principal fields of interests are communications, analytics and sports management. Thank you #sports #analytics...

#communications

Aiden W.’s Avatar
Aiden W. Jan 22 71 views

What is the best advice you can give somebody to help them pick 1 career out of 3-4 choices?

As someone who is interested in sports analysis, physical therapy, and sports broadcasting, I'm not set on one of these careers. How should I narrow it down to my best option? #career #sports...

#pt

Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Jan 22 91 views

What are helpful ways to manage my time with school and sports going on at the same time?

I have a busy schedule everyday with school and basketball going on so it is hard to have time for other things at the en of the day. #school...

#sports

Aiden W.’s Avatar
Aiden W. Jan 22 79 views

I am a senior graduating this May, and I'm wondering what degree I should pursue if I want to be a sports broadcaster. What degree(s) did you obtain?

As someone who has been involved in sports my entire life, sports broadcasting seems like an intriguing career for me. I believe I understand sports extremely well and I even do my own analysis of some games. In addition, I have a 4.14 GPA and I am curious as to what steps to take after high...

#sports #college #career

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 51 views

How do you become a boxer?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #boxer...

#sports

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Jan 15 77 views

How do you transfer from an athletic career to a different career path?

My dream career path is becoming a professional bowler. I have some backup plans incase that path doesn't work out. I want to know what mindset I need to have incase in doesn't go through. #sports...

#bowling

Tay W.’s Avatar
Tay W. Dec 28, 2020 87 views

Nursing school while playing minor hockey?

I am going to start nursing school in September 2021 and want to continue playing minor hockey (I am young enough still to play minor hockey for 2 years). It’s not overly competitive but I love the sport more than life. I’m worried about balancing it with the demands of nursing school...

#sports #hockey #nursingschool #extracurriculars #university #school

Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 104 views
Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 81 views

What goals does it take to be an NBA Player?

What are the requirments for an NBA Player? #sports...

#athlete

diabe B.’s Avatar
diabe B. Nov 13, 2020 72 views

how can i make it to the soccer club.

am a hard working man, and also, i wont get tire of playing sport. #athlete #professional-sports...

#sports

Araeliah C.’s Avatar
Araeliah C. Nov 04, 2020 151 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

#sports #medical #psychology #art #athletics #college #militaryservice #soccer #career

Hope I.’s Avatar
Hope I. Nov 03, 2020 149 views

I'm in the 12th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career.

I'm interested in volleyball, ocean life, environment life, and criminal justice. #life #career #jobs #ocean...

#sports

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 27, 2020 82 views

What are the top schools in California in hopes to pursue a career in sports broadcasting, following college?

I am a high school junior and am beginning to explore my options for my future following high school. It has been a dream of mine for quite some time to be involved in sports, particularly the NBA, as a post game interviewer. I would appreciate any tips or advice to get started in this...

#sports #college #interviewer #sportsbroadcasting

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 27, 2020 80 views

Would living in a more popular city such as NYC or Los Angeles benefit me when trying to get started and grow within the career choice of sports broadcasting?

#sports #interviewer #sportsbroadcasting

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 27, 2020 103 views

I am thinking about participating in the broadcasting class at my school next year, would this be beneficial in hopes of having a career within sports broadcasting in my future?

#class #sports #interviewer #sportsbroadcasting

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 23, 2020 103 views

Will being able to speak a foreign language benefit me in this career choice involved in sports broadcasting?