Career Questions tagged Sports

You don't have to play sports to have a career in sports. From broadcasters on ESPN to NBA journalists for TNT, there are multiple opportunities for a sports career. For...

Jean-Sébatien L.’s Avatar
Jean-Sébatien L. 9 hours ago 8 views

How do I make my marks in the sports industry?

I am currently a second year university student in Business Intelligence. My principal fields of interests are communications, analytics and sports management. Thank you #sports #analytics...

#communications

Aiden W.’s Avatar
Aiden W. Jan 22 14 views

What is the best advice you can give somebody to help them pick 1 career out of 3-4 choices?

As someone who is interested in sports analysis, physical therapy, and sports broadcasting, I'm not set on one of these careers. How should I narrow it down to my best option? #career #sports...

#pt

Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Jan 22 31 views

What are helpful ways to manage my time with school and sports going on at the same time?

I have a busy schedule everyday with school and basketball going on so it is hard to have time for other things at the en of the day. #school...

#sports

Aiden W.’s Avatar
Aiden W. Jan 22 19 views

I am a senior graduating this May, and I'm wondering what degree I should pursue if I want to be a sports broadcaster. What degree(s) did you obtain?

As someone who has been involved in sports my entire life, sports broadcasting seems like an intriguing career for me. I believe I understand sports extremely well and I even do my own analysis of some games. In addition, I have a 4.14 GPA and I am curious as to what steps to take after high...

#career #sports #college

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 22 views

How do you become a boxer?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #boxer...

#sports

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Jan 15 44 views

How do you transfer from an athletic career to a different career path?

My dream career path is becoming a professional bowler. I have some backup plans incase that path doesn't work out. I want to know what mindset I need to have incase in doesn't go through. #sports...

#bowling

Tay W.’s Avatar
Tay W. Dec 28, 2020 57 views

Nursing school while playing minor hockey?

I am going to start nursing school in September 2021 and want to continue playing minor hockey (I am young enough still to play minor hockey for 2 years). It’s not overly competitive but I love the sport more than life. I’m worried about balancing it with the demands of nursing school...

#university #hockey #nursingschool #sports #school #extracurriculars

Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 77 views
Marqavious P.’s Avatar
Marqavious P. Nov 13, 2020 49 views

What goals does it take to be an NBA Player?

What are the requirments for an NBA Player? #sports...

#athlete

diabe B.’s Avatar
diabe B. Nov 13, 2020 46 views

how can i make it to the soccer club.

am a hard working man, and also, i wont get tire of playing sport. #athlete #professional-sports...

#sports

Araeliah C.’s Avatar
Araeliah C. Nov 04, 2020 119 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

#psychology #art #soccer #medical #athletics #career #sports #college #militaryservice

Hope I.’s Avatar
Hope I. Nov 03, 2020 109 views

I'm in the 12th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career.

I'm interested in volleyball, ocean life, environment life, and criminal justice. #life #career #jobs #ocean...

#sports

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 27, 2020 64 views

What are the top schools in California in hopes to pursue a career in sports broadcasting, following college?

I am a high school junior and am beginning to explore my options for my future following high school. It has been a dream of mine for quite some time to be involved in sports, particularly the NBA, as a post game interviewer. I would appreciate any tips or advice to get started in this...

#interviewer #college #sportsbroadcasting #sports

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 27, 2020 63 views

Would living in a more popular city such as NYC or Los Angeles benefit me when trying to get started and grow within the career choice of sports broadcasting?

#interviewer #sports #sportsbroadcasting

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 27, 2020 78 views

I am thinking about participating in the broadcasting class at my school next year, would this be beneficial in hopes of having a career within sports broadcasting in my future?

#interviewer #class #sportsbroadcasting #sports

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 23, 2020 84 views

Will being able to speak a foreign language benefit me in this career choice involved in sports broadcasting?

Celeste P.’s Avatar
Celeste P. Sep 23, 2020 78 views
A R.’s Avatar
A R. Jul 21, 2020 116 views

Becoming a footballer, is it a challenging process?

I was dreaming to become a footballer since I was young, Is there any relevant between education and footballer? #sports #footballer #physical...

Toluwanimi O.’s Avatar
Toluwanimi O. Jun 22, 2020 264 views

What are the different pathways to becoming a sports medicine physician?

I have a B.S in Biochemistry. love sports and I hope to combine my passion for sports with my desire to be a doctor. Are there other fields of medicine other than Orthopedic surgery that afford me the opportunity to work with professional athletes? #medicine #sports...

#sportsmedicine

Simratpreet K.’s Avatar
Simratpreet K. May 27, 2020 386 views

How can I make myself more competitive to get into college during this quarantine?

I am a junior in High school with decent grades. I don't have much leadership position but I have played basketball for 4 years so far and track for 2 years. I don't have any volunteer experience and I was planning on this summer but due to covid 19 I can't. #volunteer #sports #college...

#job

oisin D.’s Avatar
oisin D. May 15, 2020 363 views

How do I find work in my area?

I am 6’2, 15 years old and a hard worker. I like a challenge and im in need of a job #bluecollar #work #career #sports #social-work...

#job

Dylan C.’s Avatar
Dylan C. May 19, 2020 181 views

How to break out

I’m a college junior interested in sports journalism, how do I get my first opportunity to break out? #sports...

#journalism

michael H.’s Avatar
michael H. May 15, 2020 258 views
Kayla M.’s Avatar
Kayla M. May 14, 2020 168 views

What are important steps to take when trying to figure out where you want to work?

I love sports and I want my job to involve sports....

#sports

Jackson S.’s Avatar
Jackson S. Nov 14, 2019 271 views
Nievedha P.’s Avatar
Nievedha P. May 11, 2020 158 views

Is being a prodigy a necessity in the sports industry?

Will I be disadvantaged in the sports industry if I am not a prodigy in a specific sport? As many professional athlete have experience and training from a young age, does it count if I am a latecomer in the sports industry and have little experience? #athletics #sports #connectedbysports...

#late

Jess W.’s Avatar
Jess W. Apr 24, 2020 154 views

Where to look for jobs involving health and wellness or sport and children?

I am a graduating college senior from Gordon College. I study business administration and recreation, sport, and wellness. I am a 4 year varsity basketball player at school as well. I am looking for a position involving children, health and wellness or sport, and I also have been interested in...

#physicaleducation #basketball #children #sports #college