Career Questions tagged Sports

You don't have to play sports to have a career in sports. From broadcasters on ESPN to NBA journalists for TNT, there are multiple opportunities for a sports career. For...

Anthony E.’s Avatar
Anthony E. 2 days ago 24 views

what carrier should i have

I love playing basketball and football but i am not that athletic to become one. I do love science like the solar system. i like building things. Also like working on computers. I also want to learn how to cook. #computer-science #sports...

#technology

daijion C.’s Avatar
daijion C. Nov 14 20 views

am i going to be famous

Matt C.’s Avatar
Matt C. Nov 28 53 views

I’m a 20 year old street smart fit male, I don’t know what I want to do, any ideas?

I have a background in every sport I have great salesman skills I have great street smarts I have great leadership sales #sports #sports-management #business...

#work

Lyndi B.’s Avatar
Lyndi B. Nov 20 13 views
Kyah L.’s Avatar
Kyah L. Nov 20 8 views

What is the typical day in the life of an athletic trainer?

I am a senior who is involved in many sports and extracurricular activities....

#sports

Leslie H.’s Avatar
Leslie H. Nov 20 26 views
Mark S.’s Avatar
Mark S. Nov 15 32 views
joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15 7 views

i want to be a sports caster

i have always loved sports since i was little...

#sports

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15 11 views

i want to be a sports caster

#sports

Deaunte´ B.’s Avatar
Deaunte´ B. Nov 15 16 views

What should do if i want to be a youtuber and twitch streamer

I am a nice person. I like sports and music.Plus youtube and twitch. I like to help people. I am a cancer zodiac sign. #sports #music...

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15 10 views

how it will be to watch players do what they do best

i like sports in everyday activity i've liked sports every since i was a little kid...

#sports

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15 13 views

how many hours will I have to work

my name is Abby I like to play softball and volleyball. I like to be outside. I'm in 7th grade....

#sports

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15 9 views

WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE TO LOOK UP PLAYERS STATS

i want a job that can keep my brain involved in the job all the time...

#sports #mental

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 14 8 views

how it will be to look up players stats

i like sports and i like to be active all the time with anything that keeps my brain working and moving...

#sports

wyatt H.’s Avatar
wyatt H. Nov 14 16 views

What career should I go to college for?

My name is Wyatt and I'm a Junior at North Branch High School. I play many sports such as Football, Basketball, and Powerlifting. I enjoy working out and staying fit. I find many interests in biology and science. I also think a job in law enforcement might be fun for me. I am looking for a job...

#sports

Ryan R.’s Avatar
Ryan R. Nov 14 24 views

What are good jobs involving sports?

I'm pretty good at baseball and basketball #sports...

#baseball

Brandon M.’s Avatar
Brandon M. Nov 14 12 views

What are some careers involving sports and a active life style

I love playing sports I play football and basketball but football is my main sport I’m a running back and have High hopes for football and I need another Career option other then football...

#sports

wyatt H.’s Avatar
wyatt H. Nov 14 16 views

What major should I study in college?

#sports

Ethan K.’s Avatar
Ethan K. Nov 14 18 views
Jackson S.’s Avatar
Jackson S. Nov 14 19 views
Brandon M.’s Avatar
Brandon M. Nov 14 9 views

What are some good careers other then a professional sports league that an active person would like

I play football and basketball very good at both but football is my main sport not really interested in any other career or topic at the moment but I’m open to new ideas...

#sports

Riddhima R.’s Avatar
Riddhima R. Nov 09 12 views

I am searching a badminton class for me so I can join in sports

I am I am searching for a badminton class so I can join Om sports and this will help me to to go in international and national level badminton is my favourite sport and that I want badminton in my career...

#sports

emily G.’s Avatar
emily G. Oct 29 35 views

how do i find my passion in my job

I would like to try out something with crimal justice, sports industry, something big to be known for, listening to peoples background stories on how they grew up to get to where they are, child abuse. being on tv or a porfessional in any sports o rto be known #sports #criminal #famous...

#backgroundstories #knownfor #helpingothers

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25 18 views

If I want to study abroad, does that mean I cant play sports ?

I am a swimmer and will love to get a scholarship for swim. But i would also love to study abroad as well. What should I do? #study-abroad...

#sports

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25 69 views

Can i still play sports even though im studying law?

I want to go into the criminal justice program and its a whole lot of work, will I be able to still play sports? Is it recommended ? #law #sports...

#management

Cristobal N.’s Avatar
Cristobal N. Oct 25 16 views