Career Questions tagged Sport

Ashley V.’s Avatar
Ashley V. Feb 27, 2019 116 views

How to narrow down sport medicine?

Pick the best career for you in sport medicine. #sport #medicine...

#healthcare

Tess J.’s Avatar
Tess J. Jan 14, 2018 315 views

Is it bad if I am only considering colleges that have my sport in division 1?

I love my sport and it is a huge stress reliever for me, causing me to only consider schools with great teams. Usually people make sure their major has a great program at the school and THEN sports/hobbies, but I am doing it backwards. Is that okay as long as my college has my major too? #sport...

#priorities #psychologymajor #applying #school

lauryn S.’s Avatar
lauryn S. Aug 15, 2016 453 views

When athletes and coaches in the sports entertainment industry travel for games, are they given time to explore the location they are playing at or are they only able to attend the game?

I watch a lot of sports and notice that games are hosted all over the world, but I was not sure if the athletes are able to visit the place their games are at, or simply attend practices and games and stay in their hotel room. #athlete #sport #sports...

#sports-management

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Aug 21, 2016 521 views

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

#sport #or #sports-agent #sports #athletics #sports-marketing #sports-media #sports-journalism #sports-medicine #field #in

Raheem  D.’s Avatar
Raheem D. Feb 10, 2017 357 views

if i played baseball for a school, what equipment will i have to buy for the games and how much will it cost

some schools provides the players with equipment for the games but i have also heard that you will have to buy the gloves and the bats and some times other equipment, is this true....and if so can you tell me what it is i need to buy and how much it will cost #baseball #sport...

#equipment

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 29, 2016 544 views

Is it smart for me to do Cross Country in high school?

I am a junior in high school and am about to start my second season of Cross Country in a few days. When I decided to sign up for Cross Country my freshman year of Spring, I didn't know how physically taxing it would be. I've had a few friends who did Cross Country that last Fall, but I didn't...

#sport #junior-varsity #athlete #high-school #student #cross-country

cole H.’s Avatar
cole H. Aug 22, 2016 557 views

How does one go about getting into working in the management of a professional sports team?

Interested in working in sport management, but not sure how one gets involved in the back-office of managing a team/franchise. #sports #sports-management #soccer...

#sport

cole H.’s Avatar
cole H. Aug 22, 2016 626 views

What fields of study are beneficial to a career as a sports agent?

I'm interested in working in the sports world, but still trying to figure out in what regard. The ideas of sports law and sports psychology appeal to me, but not sure how to put them to use? Sports agent is one career that comes to mind. #sports-management...

#sport

Jamarious H.’s Avatar
Jamarious H. May 10, 2016 726 views

How much do NBA players make ?

Want to maybe be a NBA player #sports #basketball...

#sport

Nayah H.’s Avatar
Nayah H. May 24, 2016 556 views

I just graduated from high school and will be attending college in the Fall. I have decided to major in Business Administration and I want to know what will be the best concentration to study under business administration

I would like to know what will be best to concentrate in under business administration. For example: entrepreneurship management, international business, management, marketing, sports & entertainment management or supply chain management. #business #management #international-business...

#sport

Mamadou  B.’s Avatar
Mamadou B. May 24, 2016 465 views

Which is the most difficult CS subject/theory that you studied but important to the field? And the reason please?

I'm currently a high school and will be starting college in June and I want to know about the difficulties I would come across while persuing my major. #studying-tips #sport #project...

#manage

Ricardo F.’s Avatar
Ricardo F. May 24, 2016 408 views

After 4 years of playing college football and you want to go to the pros what do you do

I play sport and this is one of my goals and dreams #sports #football #sport...

#ncaa

Jamarious H.’s Avatar
Jamarious H. May 10, 2016 497 views

How much do nfl players make

Want to be a NFL player...

#sport

TraVaughn H.’s Avatar
TraVaughn H. Mar 03, 2016 516 views

How often is it that a NBA player can be a chef?

Im asking this because i want to be a chef but i also want to go to the nba although i could do both....

#sport

Donovan H.’s Avatar
Donovan H. Jun 23, 2015 923 views

What would I have to do to become a Pro Football Player?

I am in the 11th grade and I want to know what I got to do to get into the NFL? How does it work and what skills do I need to have to become all american. How hard it is to become one and what are the statistics? #college #football #professional-sports...

#sport

Eugene D.’s Avatar
Eugene D. Dec 03, 2014 955 views
Jaden M.’s Avatar
Jaden M. Oct 28, 2014 847 views

MY QUESTION IS ABOUT GAMES

IM ASKING THIS BECAUSE I LIKE VIDEO GAMES AND MIGHT WANT TO MAKE ONE ONE DAY #video-games #video #sport...

#card-games

Shelyiah P.’s Avatar
Shelyiah P. Apr 08, 2014 961 views

Does sports management make any money?

I'm asking because I'm interested and I don't want to go into a career and have no money. #sports-agent...

#sport