Nayah H.

121

2

I just graduated from high school and will be attending college in the Fall. I have decided to major in Business Administration and I want to know what will be the best concentration to study under business administration

I would like to know what will be best to concentrate in under business administration. For example: entrepreneurship management, international business, management, marketing, sports & entertainment management or supply chain management. #business #management #international-business #sport

Enter into a entrepreneur-nonprofit organization 501(c)3 that will support the passion that dwells within you. " Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Acknowledge God in all your ways and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
Last updated Dec 06 '17 at 06:38

Nayah-

I agree with Todd, it definitely is a matter of opinion and you should the research. My preference I would not take the Marketing aspect as it is an "easier" field of study, but harder to find a job. If you are good with numbers try Accounting or Finance or Supply Chain Management. Goodluck!

Last updated Aug 17 '16 at 14:00

Nayah-

Last updated Aug 17 '16 at 13:57

Nayah, This is a matter of preference an interest. I suggest doing some research in the separate areas to see what fits your particular style and interest. For example, supply chain management is a fit for someone with the desire to lead and reduce cost. Finance can similar whereas marketing relies more on creativity.

Last updated Jul 06 '16 at 14:06

First, discover your passion! What is it in life that you feel that you can give your all to, no matter the cost. Study to prefect and support your passion which I would hope it would be something that would better our society and the lives of others. Start a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that will enhance your passion. Form with two other people who have the same passion, but can bring different gifts and talents to the table of opportunity. " Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Acknowledge God in all your ways and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
Last updated Dec 06 '17 at 06:30

Schools Add a schools