Career Questions tagged International Business

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 05

Should I take small engine repair?

My school has a semester elective called small engine repair. I learn to tune up and fix small engines like ATVs, motorcycles, lawn mowers, etc. Once the class is over, I would be able to fix small engines around my neighborhood, where I can get really good money. But then I will have to take a...

#cars #aerospace #engine #any #event-planning #mechanical #elective #business-management #mechanics #college-major #business #high-school #entrepreneur #robotics #money #healthcare #physics #small-business #automotive #engineer #college #engineering #international-business

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018

What is an international business major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#college-major #college-majors #international-business #business

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018

Is international business a good major?

#business #international-business #college-major

Andrew L.’s Avatar
Andrew L. Jan 16, 2018

What would be a good major to do with International Business if I am applying to a Business School?

Want to study International but I feel if I study only one major I will have too much free time. #business #international-business #college...

#college-major

Alejandro O.’s Avatar
Alejandro O. Jan 16, 2018

Besides attending networking events, what is the best advice one can get about meeting with those who can help in getting your name mentioned to those who work where you would like to begin your career?

I attend various chamber events and meet with many individuals but I would like to know how to use my time wisely. Should I be attending 3 events a week or should it be 1 that is geared directly for business? #business #international-business #business-networking...

#networking

Brinkli  B.’s Avatar
Brinkli B. Oct 18, 2017

What would be the best major if you want to travel?

Right now I am an International Business major. However, I’m wondering if what I am looking for (to travel) would best suit me in the major of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Which is best? Or are there any others I should consider? #business #travel #college-major #college-majors...

#international #international-business

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. Sep 27, 2017

How should do I get into International consulting?

I am currently a International studies major previous Computer science major. My dream job is being paid to travel the world and consult/fix people's problems. What is the most effective way to achieve this goal, or a similar field of work? By the end of my schooling career; I will have an...

#international #international-business #information-technology #international-project-management

Juan  R.’s Avatar
Juan R. Sep 01, 2017

What are the best school in the fields of Music and Business?

I'm not sure what i want to do with my life and what i want to major in. I know I want to continue my education after high school but I'm not sure what I want to yet do. #undecided #excitedforthefuture #music-producer #music-production #international-affairs...

#international-business

Deema Z.’s Avatar
Deema Z. Oct 25, 2016

Which field in Business is the highest paying career?

I am still undecided what field in Business i should major in. Business is one of the biggest major or career out there with a bunch of choices. #business #finance #accounting #international-business #corporate-finance #financial-accounting...

#undecided

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. May 04, 2017
Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. May 02, 2017

When is a good time to get a PhD?

I want to get a PhD in International Business but was wondering when is the appropriate time to do so? #career-development...

#international-business

Danny L.’s Avatar
Danny L. Jan 28, 2017

How do I find work opportunities abroad?

I'm a college student in Boston and I'm looking for work experiences abroad from United States. I major in Economics and Business, and don't have much skill with IT(except MS office) or practical(things like design or architecture) skills. Other than resources from my school and Linkedin, I'm...

#job-search #first-job #international-business #job #international #linkedin

Lilian W.’s Avatar
Lilian W. Dec 20, 2016

What career can I land with a busniess degree?

I am currently majoring in business and many people around me as well. Even though I am majoring in business, many family members and friends around me don't agree with me pursuing this major. The most common reason is "You won't find a job." #business #career-counseling #career-choice...

#entrepreneurship #small-business #business-analysis #international-business #business-development

Hailin G.’s Avatar
Hailin G. Oct 31, 2016

What are the possible career choices for someone who might double major in computer science and pharmacology or int. business?

I am currently learning AP computer science. I am still deciding what I like at the moment, but those three things interest me the most. I am not sure what my choices will be once I attain those degrees. #computer-software #business #pharmacy #international...

#international-business

Alicia A.’s Avatar
Alicia A. Oct 27, 2016

what would be the first step to become a successful entrepreneur and starting my own business?

Once i decide on my business type i would like to begin my business and expand it internationally or even nationally. i want my business to become a billions worth enterprise, or even more so that others could follow my footsteps and become successful themselves. #business #business-management...

#international-business #small-business

Deema Z.’s Avatar
Deema Z. Oct 25, 2016

Where is the best country to work in with a Business Degree after i graduate?

I am currently a Sophomore in college and i am not sure where to get a head start on my career right after i graduate. Sometimes newly graduates get offered a job overseas and they never know whether they should take the job or not. Most of the times when students take a job overseas; they...

#finance #international-relations #international-business #accounting #business

Brooke E.’s Avatar
Brooke E. Oct 21, 2016

With being a women, and if I pursure a career in STEM, what are the possibilities for me?

I would like to know because sometimes being a women can hold you back from doing certain jobs due to the advancement you need to take and not every women would take them due to they really don't fully understand them, and or a women has never held that role before. #business-development...

#international-business #government-relations #ceo #federal-government

Miles F.’s Avatar
Miles F. Sep 01, 2016

Does the college or uiversity you attend really matter when being employed?

As my school starts next week, I was wondering if the school I actually attend makes a difference in the end. I have a few friends attending over schools with the same degree in mind, international business, but we have the same discussions constantly about if the school we choose really...

#international-business #employer-relations #experienced

Miles F.’s Avatar
Miles F. Aug 31, 2016

What should I study with my major?

I'm a freshman in college and am not sure what to study alongside my current major of International Business. I am not certain if I want to go with a double major with finance or accounting and a minor in psychology or the opposite. I know I have time to decide what I need to study but I want...

#international-business #finance #psychology #accounting

Alexis W.’s Avatar
Alexis W. Aug 19, 2016

On a scale of 1-10 how important is it to know the culture of the country you're working in/with?

I am a college freshman who is wanting to know all of the positives and negatives to a job abroad #marketing #international...

#international-business

Alexis W.’s Avatar
Alexis W. Aug 19, 2016

What are issues that people in the international business field see often?

I am a college freshman who is wanting to know all of the positives and negatives to a job abroad. #business-development #international #international-business #international-trade...

#trade

Natalia K.’s Avatar
Natalia K. May 17, 2016

How difficult is it to find a job in international business?

Im majoring in international business and am worried about my future. #business...

#international-business

Ivy E.’s Avatar
Ivy E. Jun 27, 2016

What exactly do people involved in international business do?

I'm an upcoming senior in high school and I'm trying to explore different fields of study to determine which one I'm more interested in. Recently I took a Financial Occupations course and I became interested in business specifically international business. Now I'm just wondering what exactly...

#financing #investing #international #international-business #business