Career Questions tagged International Business

Amrith Prashanth T.’s Avatar
Amrith Prashanth T. Jul 20 128 views
Brianna G.’s Avatar
Brianna G. Feb 26 115 views

What is the best college options for a person interested in international business?

I am currently interested in international business and looking for colleges but I'm not sure where and what to look for. college...

international-business

Brianna G.’s Avatar
Brianna G. Feb 26 131 views

How do I choose between majors and minors as someone who is interested in international business?

I am a tenth grade student currently interested in international business, I am currently looking into colleges and their majors and minors but I'm not sure exactly what to look for student business college international-business...

majors

Sophie D.’s Avatar
Sophie D. Apr 08, 2020 396 views

Are there any entrepreneur mentor programs for youth women?

I'm interested in learning more from women business owners that have already done it. business management entrepreneur marketing...

international-business

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 559 views

What is an international business major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! college...

international-business college-major business college-majors

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 437 views

Is international business a good major?

international-business college-major business

Andrew L.’s Avatar
Andrew L. Jan 16, 2018 414 views

What would be a good major to do with International Business if I am applying to a Business School?

Want to study International but I feel if I study only one major I will have too much free time. business international-business college...

college-major

Alejandro O.’s Avatar
Alejandro O. Jan 16, 2018 378 views

Besides attending networking events, what is the best advice one can get about meeting with those who can help in getting your name mentioned to those who work where you would like to begin your career?

I attend various chamber events and meet with many individuals but I would like to know how to use my time wisely. Should I be attending 3 events a week or should it be 1 that is geared directly for business? business international-business business-networking...

networking

Brinkli  B.’s Avatar
Brinkli B. Oct 18, 2017 620 views

What would be the best major if you want to travel?

Right now I am an International Business major. However, I’m wondering if what I am looking for (to travel) would best suit me in the major of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Which is best? Or are there any others I should consider? business travel college-major college-majors...

international-business international

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. Sep 27, 2017 632 views

How should do I get into International consulting?

I am currently a International studies major previous Computer science major. My dream job is being paid to travel the world and consult/fix people's problems. What is the most effective way to achieve this goal, or a similar field of work? By the end of my schooling career; I will have an...

international-business international international-project-management information-technology

Juan  R.’s Avatar
Juan R. Sep 01, 2017 596 views

What are the best school in the fields of Music and Business?

I'm not sure what i want to do with my life and what i want to major in. I know I want to continue my education after high school but I'm not sure what I want to yet do. undecided excitedforthefuture music-producer music-production international-affairs...

international-business

Deema Z.’s Avatar
Deema Z. Oct 25, 2016 886 views

Which field in Business is the highest paying career?

I am still undecided what field in Business i should major in. Business is one of the biggest major or career out there with a bunch of choices. business finance accounting international-business corporate-finance financial-accounting...

undecided

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. May 02, 2017 719 views

When is a good time to get a PhD?

I want to get a PhD in International Business but was wondering when is the appropriate time to do so? career-development...

international-business

Danny L.’s Avatar
Danny L. Jan 28, 2017 681 views

How do I find work opportunities abroad?

I'm a college student in Boston and I'm looking for work experiences abroad from United States. I major in Economics and Business, and don't have much skill with IT(except MS office) or practical(things like design or architecture) skills. Other than resources from my school and Linkedin, I'm...

international linkedin first-job job international-business job-search

Lilian W.’s Avatar
Lilian W. Dec 20, 2016 799 views

What career can I land with a busniess degree?

I am currently majoring in business and many people around me as well. Even though I am majoring in business, many family members and friends around me don't agree with me pursuing this major. The most common reason is "You won't find a job." business career-counseling career-choice...

entrepreneurship business-analysis small-business international-business business-development

Hailin G.’s Avatar
Hailin G. Oct 31, 2016 636 views

What are the possible career choices for someone who might double major in computer science and pharmacology or int. business?

I am currently learning AP computer science. I am still deciding what I like at the moment, but those three things interest me the most. I am not sure what my choices will be once I attain those degrees. computer-software business pharmacy international...

international-business

Alicia A.’s Avatar
Alicia A. Oct 27, 2016 1179 views

what would be the first step to become a successful entrepreneur and starting my own business?

Once i decide on my business type i would like to begin my business and expand it internationally or even nationally. i want my business to become a billions worth enterprise, or even more so that others could follow my footsteps and become successful themselves. business business-management...

international-business small-business

Deema Z.’s Avatar
Deema Z. Oct 25, 2016 964 views

Where is the best country to work in with a Business Degree after i graduate?

I am currently a Sophomore in college and i am not sure where to get a head start on my career right after i graduate. Sometimes newly graduates get offered a job overseas and they never know whether they should take the job or not. Most of the times when students take a job overseas; they...

accounting international-relations international-business business finance

Brooke E.’s Avatar
Brooke E. Oct 21, 2016 663 views

With being a women, and if I pursure a career in STEM, what are the possibilities for me?

I would like to know because sometimes being a women can hold you back from doing certain jobs due to the advancement you need to take and not every women would take them due to they really don't fully understand them, and or a women has never held that role before. business-development...

federal-government government-relations international-business ceo