Career Questions tagged Robotics

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 23 144 views

Career pathways for Mechatronics?

I've researched a little on the topic, but have only found videos about robotics engineers. Is this the only pathway specialized for an individual with a mechatronics degree? Or is it broader than that? As a tenth grader, I want to be fully informed of every opportunity I have in engineering...

#engineering #technology #robotics #career

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 05, 2019 209 views

Should I take small engine repair?

My school has a semester elective called small engine repair. I learn to tune up and fix small engines like ATVs, motorcycles, lawn mowers, etc. Once the class is over, I would be able to fix small engines around my neighborhood, where I can get really good money. But then I will have to take a...

#engineering #college-major #business #entrepreneur #aerospace #automotive #engineer #small-business #engine #mechanical #healthcare #college #mechanics #money #cars #international-business #physics #high-school #robotics #event-planning #any #business-management #elective

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Dec 21, 2018 284 views
Anthony C.’s Avatar
Anthony C. Mar 22, 2019 172 views
Martino F.’s Avatar
Martino F. Mar 01, 2019 117 views

I would like to make a PhD in Computer Science about Robotics or Computational Photography.

Hi, My name is Martino, I have a master degree in Computer Science and I would like to do a PhD in Computational Photography or in Robotics. I don't know how to choose, could you give me some advice? I started to search for a PhD programme but I am not sure where to look, do you have any good...

#robotics #computational-photography #phd #machine-learning #computer-science #science

Shaheer M.’s Avatar
Shaheer M. Sep 27, 2018 353 views

Is taking a communications class necessary to excelling as an engineer in the work force?

I have to choose between taking or testing out of an oral communications class. Should I do it? #engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineering #robotics...

#chemical-engineering

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Aug 18, 2018 358 views

New Methods and innovation in Manufacturing?

Hey guys, As a mechanical engineering student, I'm interested in the manufacturing industry and want to know about any new innovations or methods in manufacturing? I know 3D printing is on the rise but I'm not sure of what other things to look out for. Thanks! #manufacturing...

#manufacturingengineering #mechanicalengineering #engineering #industrialengineering #3dprinting #robotics #cnc #engineeringstudent

Daniel F.’s Avatar
Daniel F. Aug 14, 2018 229 views

Mechanical Engineering and Robotics

I'm interested in robotics and currently studying mechanical engineering. From what I see, the new developments in robotics seem to be mainly in control. Electrical and computer science engineers seem to be using AI and improved sensors to make robot movement more precise and intelligent....

#mechanical #robotics #mechatronics

Iyinoluwa F.’s Avatar
Iyinoluwa F. May 08, 2018 193 views
Isaiah C.’s Avatar
Isaiah C. May 31, 2018 229 views

Places to Work

My interest is in robotics, and the other day I was asked if I had any particular places I wanted to work in mind. I said I didn't, but it got me wondering what the best places to work in the field of robotics are? #robotics #career #tech...

#computer-science

Monica H.’s Avatar
Monica H. Jan 16, 2018 214 views

I want to become a Robotic Engineer. I already found a college to apply to for this but after college which company's are good to work for?

My dream is to become a Robotic Engineer and I want to ensure that I'll get the most out of it as a job #robotics #girl-engineer #engineering...

#robotics-engineer

Rahiem J.’s Avatar
Rahiem J. Apr 19, 2018 260 views

what degree do i need to obtain to become a robotics engineer?

I took a robotics class in elementary class and built a robot and enjoyed the experience #technology...

#robotics

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 14, 2016 588 views

What is it like to be on a robotics team?

At this moment I am interested in robotics, so I was just wondering what is going to happen as someone joins a robotics team at their high school or college. In my high school, we do not have a robotics team, but we do have the technology student association. I wanted to know what there is to...

#robotics-engineer #robotics #teamwork #engineering #career

Jarod J.’s Avatar
Jarod J. Mar 13, 2018 231 views

I am currently a college freshman interested in robotics and also interested in ocean exploration . How can I combine these interests for a career?

I have been interested in engineering especially robotics. I also have been interested in ocean exploration. I would like to find a way to combine these interests into a career. Currently my major is general engineering, I would like to know what my major should be to pursue this career....

#engineering #robot #robotics #robotics-engineer

Christopher N.’s Avatar
Christopher N. Jan 15, 2018 305 views

How will robots impact our future generation job opportunity?

I am very curious if robots will take over much of our work industries. They are making robots more and more complex every day .... what will our future come down to? The kids or the robots? #robotics #robotics-engineer...

#technology

bianca D.’s Avatar
bianca D. Jan 18, 2018 321 views

What does the future hold for Journalists?

Will there always be 'fake news' or will the news become more truthful? One thing is for sure: Robots can't take our jobs away from us. #journalism #fakenews #news #robotics #future-careers #broadcast-journalism #fashion-journalism...

#college-jobs

mahesh K.’s Avatar
mahesh K. May 12, 2016 2352 views
Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Sep 27, 2017 407 views

What kind of jobs go with Robotics?

I'm in my sophomore year of high school, and I want to major in Robotics. I have a college I want to go to, George Tech. I'm wondering what does a M.D. in Robotics do in life, and what jobs can I get with a M.D. in Robotics. I have 2 years to plan, so if Robotics doesn't work out for me I have...

#college-advice #robotics #mathematics #college-major

Gwendolyn F.’s Avatar
Gwendolyn F. Sep 02, 2017 379 views

What other branches of studies should Information Security students look into?

I've interned with Citibank for the past few years and I had an opportunity to work with the cyber security team. With the majors I have been advised to pursue they all lead to computer science. As a college freshmen I don't have to make the final decision but I was wondering if anyone in the...

#robotics #choosing-a-major #women-in-stem #citi #technology #women-in-tech

Ashal I.’s Avatar
Ashal I. Jul 11, 2017 940 views

im really good at maths, science and computer so is mechatronics engineering feild suitable for me in the future?

I'm a 9th grader and i really need advice. I'm really interested in #robotics and problem solving questions #career-details...

#engineering

Braden B.’s Avatar
Braden B. Oct 31, 2016 456 views

In college, I was planning on pursuing a double major. I was planning on obtaining a PhD in astrophysics and a bachelors in robotics engineering. I was wondering: how hard would this be and would it even be possible?

I was planning on obtaining this degree so I would have a back-up plan in life. If one career fell through, I could rely on the other. I find both subjects really interesting to me and I would like to make possible careers out of them. In the best case scenario, I could possibly find a career...

#robotics #physics #astrophysics #robotics-engineer #double-major

Jose  H.’s Avatar
Jose H. Oct 30, 2016 454 views

What college courses should someone wanting to pursue robotics engineering take so that they are well prepared for the future

I will be beginning college in a few months giving the fact that I am completing my last year of high school and I would like to pursue a job in the robotics engineering line of work and I was wondering what classes I should take so that I will be best prepared for my future to come. #robotics...

#robotics-engineer

Jose  H.’s Avatar
Jose H. Oct 30, 2016 857 views

What would be a better choice for me to choose robotic engineering or mechanical engineering?

I have participated in the robotics club at my school all four years of my high school life, it is something that I have grown to love and I am curious on what would be better if I was wanting to pursue something in the same line of work. #mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer #robotics...

#robotics-engineer