Career Questions tagged Robotics

Declan’s Avatar
Declan Mar 15, 2021 226 views

How realistic is it to pursue a job in robotics?

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I'm in 10th grade, I have a strong background in coding, and I'm doing accelerated courses so that I can do calculus and AP stats by the end of high-school.
#engineer #robotics

Ravi Kiran’s Avatar
Ravi Kiran Dec 01, 2020 584 views

For robotics what course to take in inter after 10th

#robotics # engeenering

Priya’s Avatar
Priya Oct 01, 2020 4004 views

After 10th which course have value and jobs

After completing 10th I would like to have diploma course i want to know which course has more scope #air-force #robotics #any

Samyukta’s Avatar
Samyukta Sep 01, 2020 370 views

Do surgeons of the future have much scope?

Does surgery (by people) have much scope? Won't it most likely be replaced by automated machines which can do a much more accurate work?
#surgery #robotics #career #Surgeon

Tomi’s Avatar
Tomi Aug 03, 2020 660 views

How do I continue my career path?

I'm wondering on how to continue my career path because I've already started planning out what I wanted to do when I got older. I already know what major I want to study (Computer Engineering) and what interests me such as robotics, coding, and apps. But what I don't know is where that will...

A’s Avatar
A Jul 19, 2020 465 views

I want robotics as my future, help me out.

#robotics #cybernetics #mathematics #physics #computer
I'm still class 11 and I want to become a robotics

Aun’s Avatar
Aun Feb 23, 2020 417 views

Career pathways for Mechatronics?

I've researched a little on the topic, but have only found videos about robotics engineers. Is this the only pathway specialized for an individual with a mechatronics degree? Or is it broader than that? As a tenth grader, I want to be fully informed of every opportunity I have in engineering...

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Sep 09, 2019 318 views

For Mechanical Engineers in the Robotics Field: Are there any Negatives to your job?

#robotics #mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Sep 09, 2019 330 views

For Mechanical Engineers in the Robotics Field: What developments could affect my future opportunities within this field?

#mechanical-engineer #robotics

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Sep 09, 2019 314 views

For Mechanical Engineers in the Robotics Field: What personal attributes are essential for success?

#robotics #mechanical-engineer #mechanical-engineering

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Sep 09, 2019 466 views

For Mechanical Engineers in the Robotics Field: What companies should I target my goals toward?

#robotics #mechanical-engineer

Christian’s Avatar
Christian May 05, 2019 568 views

Should I take small engine repair?

My school has a semester elective called small engine repair. I learn to tune up and fix small engines like ATVs, motorcycles, lawn mowers, etc. Once the class is over, I would be able to fix small engines around my neighborhood, where I can get really good money. But then I will have to take a...

Anthony’s Avatar
Anthony Mar 22, 2019 520 views

How much does a civil engineer make a year?

#civil-engineering #engineering #engineer #robotics

Davin’s Avatar
Davin Mar 19, 2019 303 views

What is the average pay for a newbie robotic engineer?

#moneyandfinancial-planning #engineer #robotics

Martino’s Avatar
Martino Mar 01, 2019 353 views

I would like to make a PhD in Computer Science about Robotics or Computational Photography.

Hi, My name is Martino, I have a master degree in Computer Science and I would like to do a PhD in Computational Photography or in Robotics. I don't know how to choose, could you give me some advice? I started to search for a PhD programme but I am not sure where to look, do you have any good...

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Dec 21, 2018 585 views

I want to become a mechanical engineer, emphasis on Aerospace. What classes should I take while in High School?

I've been thinking about having an emphasis on robotics, but I'm having trouble picking my classes for high school. #mechanical-engineering #college #college-major #engineer #engineering #aerospace-engineering #mechanical #aeronautics #high-school #physics #computer-science #chemistry #math...

Shaheer’s Avatar
Shaheer Sep 27, 2018 651 views

Is taking a communications class necessary to excelling as an engineer in the work force?

I have to choose between taking or testing out of an oral communications class. Should I do it?
#engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineering #robotics #chemical-engineering

Ayen’s Avatar
Ayen Aug 24, 2018 490 views

How has the advancement of technology negatively impacted the brains of young adults beginning college?

#programming #robotics

#capacity

Ayen’s Avatar
Ayen Aug 22, 2018 460 views

How has the advancement of technology impacted the brains of young adults beginning college?

#technology #career-development #programming #robotics

Melvin’s Avatar
Melvin Aug 18, 2018 799 views

New Methods and innovation in Manufacturing?

Hey guys, As a mechanical engineering student, I'm interested in the manufacturing industry and want to know about any new innovations or methods in manufacturing? I know 3D printing is on the rise but I'm not sure of what other things to look out for. Thanks! #manufacturing...

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Aug 14, 2018 745 views

Mechanical Engineering and Robotics

I'm interested in robotics and currently studying mechanical engineering. From what I see, the new developments in robotics seem to be mainly in control. Electrical and computer science engineers seem to be using AI and improved sensors to make robot movement more precise and intelligent....

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah May 31, 2018 426 views

Places to Work

My interest is in robotics, and the other day I was asked if I had any particular places I wanted to work in mind. I said I didn't, but it got me wondering what the best places to work in the field of robotics are?

#Robotics #career #tech #computer-science

Iyinoluwa’s Avatar
Iyinoluwa May 08, 2018 377 views

What is the best major to choose if you want to be an engineer, specializing in robotic programming?

I have an idea, but a little expertise never hurts.

#engineering #engineer #robotics #robotic-engineering #stem

Rahiem’s Avatar
Rahiem Apr 19, 2018 473 views

what degree do i need to obtain to become a robotics engineer?

I took a robotics class in elementary class and built a robot and enjoyed the experience #technology #robotics

Jarod’s Avatar
Jarod Mar 13, 2018 506 views

I am currently a college freshman interested in robotics and also interested in ocean exploration . How can I combine these interests for a career?

I have been interested in engineering especially robotics. I also have been interested in ocean exploration. I would like to find a way to combine these interests into a career. Currently my major is general engineering, I would like to know what my major should be to pursue this career....

bianca’s Avatar
bianca Jan 18, 2018 628 views

What does the future hold for Journalists?

Will there always be 'fake news' or will the news become more truthful? One thing is for sure: Robots can't take our jobs away from us.

#journalism #fakenews #news #robotics #future-careers #broadcast-journalism #fashion-journalism #college-jobs

Monica’s Avatar
Monica Jan 16, 2018 428 views

I want to become a Robotic Engineer. I already found a college to apply to for this but after college which company's are good to work for?

My dream is to become a Robotic Engineer and I want to ensure that I'll get the most out of it as a job #robotics #girl-engineer #engineering #robotics-engineer

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher Jan 15, 2018 558 views

How will robots impact our future generation job opportunity?

I am very curious if robots will take over much of our work industries. They are making robots more and more complex every day .... what will our future come down to? The kids or the robots? #robotics #robotics-engineer #technology

Dylan’s Avatar
Dylan Sep 27, 2017 618 views

What kind of jobs go with Robotics?

I'm in my sophomore year of high school, and I want to major in Robotics. I have a college I want to go to, George Tech. I'm wondering what does a M.D. in Robotics do in life, and what jobs can I get with a M.D. in Robotics. I have 2 years to plan, so if Robotics doesn't work out for me I have...

Gwendolyn’s Avatar
Gwendolyn Sep 02, 2017 707 views

What other branches of studies should Information Security students look into?

I've interned with Citibank for the past few years and I had an opportunity to work with the cyber security team. With the majors I have been advised to pursue they all lead to computer science. As a college freshmen I don't have to make the final decision but I was wondering if anyone in the...