Career Questions tagged Robotics

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 01 76 views

Do surgeons of the future have much scope?

Does surgery (by people) have much scope? Won't it most likely be replaced by automated machines which can do a much more accurate work? #surgery #robotics #career...

#surgeon

Tomi A.’s Avatar
Tomi A. Aug 03 157 views

How do I continue my career path?

I'm wondering on how to continue my career path because I've already started planning out what I wanted to do when I got older. I already know what major I want to study (Computer Engineering) and what interests me such as robotics, coding, and apps. But what I don't know is where that will...

#robotics #computer-engineering #career-paths #career-options

A R.’s Avatar
A R. Jul 19 103 views

I want robotics as my future, help me out.

#robotics #cybernetics #mathematics #physics #computer I'm still class 11 and I want to become a...

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 23 160 views

Career pathways for Mechatronics?

I've researched a little on the topic, but have only found videos about robotics engineers. Is this the only pathway specialized for an individual with a mechatronics degree? Or is it broader than that? As a tenth grader, I want to be fully informed of every opportunity I have in engineering...

#robotics #technology #engineering #career

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 05, 2019 235 views

Should I take small engine repair?

My school has a semester elective called small engine repair. I learn to tune up and fix small engines like ATVs, motorcycles, lawn mowers, etc. Once the class is over, I would be able to fix small engines around my neighborhood, where I can get really good money. But then I will have to take a...

#robotics #international-business #event-planning #engine #elective #any #business-management #physics #mechanics #money #automotive #entrepreneur #small-business #mechanical #high-school #business #engineering #college #engineer #aerospace #healthcare #cars #college-major

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Dec 21, 2018 303 views
Anthony C.’s Avatar
Anthony C. Mar 22, 2019 191 views
Martino F.’s Avatar
Martino F. Mar 01, 2019 142 views

I would like to make a PhD in Computer Science about Robotics or Computational Photography.

Hi, My name is Martino, I have a master degree in Computer Science and I would like to do a PhD in Computational Photography or in Robotics. I don't know how to choose, could you give me some advice? I started to search for a PhD programme but I am not sure where to look, do you have any good...

#robotics #phd #machine-learning #computational-photography #computer-science #science

Shaheer M.’s Avatar
Shaheer M. Sep 27, 2018 379 views

Is taking a communications class necessary to excelling as an engineer in the work force?

I have to choose between taking or testing out of an oral communications class. Should I do it? #engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineering #robotics...

#chemical-engineering

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Aug 18, 2018 384 views

New Methods and innovation in Manufacturing?

Hey guys, As a mechanical engineering student, I'm interested in the manufacturing industry and want to know about any new innovations or methods in manufacturing? I know 3D printing is on the rise but I'm not sure of what other things to look out for. Thanks! #manufacturing...

#manufacturingengineering #robotics #mechanicalengineering #3dprinting #engineering #cnc #industrialengineering #engineeringstudent

Daniel F.’s Avatar
Daniel F. Aug 14, 2018 249 views

Mechanical Engineering and Robotics

I'm interested in robotics and currently studying mechanical engineering. From what I see, the new developments in robotics seem to be mainly in control. Electrical and computer science engineers seem to be using AI and improved sensors to make robot movement more precise and intelligent....

#robotics #mechatronics #mechanical

Iyinoluwa F.’s Avatar
Iyinoluwa F. May 08, 2018 203 views
Isaiah C.’s Avatar
Isaiah C. May 31, 2018 248 views

Places to Work

My interest is in robotics, and the other day I was asked if I had any particular places I wanted to work in mind. I said I didn't, but it got me wondering what the best places to work in the field of robotics are? #robotics #career #tech...

#computer-science

Monica H.’s Avatar
Monica H. Jan 16, 2018 224 views

I want to become a Robotic Engineer. I already found a college to apply to for this but after college which company's are good to work for?

My dream is to become a Robotic Engineer and I want to ensure that I'll get the most out of it as a job #robotics #girl-engineer #engineering...

#robotics-engineer

Rahiem J.’s Avatar
Rahiem J. Apr 19, 2018 271 views

what degree do i need to obtain to become a robotics engineer?

I took a robotics class in elementary class and built a robot and enjoyed the experience #technology...

#robotics

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 14, 2016 602 views

What is it like to be on a robotics team?

At this moment I am interested in robotics, so I was just wondering what is going to happen as someone joins a robotics team at their high school or college. In my high school, we do not have a robotics team, but we do have the technology student association. I wanted to know what there is to...

#robotics #robotics-engineer #career #teamwork #engineering

Jarod J.’s Avatar
Jarod J. Mar 13, 2018 253 views

I am currently a college freshman interested in robotics and also interested in ocean exploration . How can I combine these interests for a career?

I have been interested in engineering especially robotics. I also have been interested in ocean exploration. I would like to find a way to combine these interests into a career. Currently my major is general engineering, I would like to know what my major should be to pursue this career....

#robotics #robotics-engineer #engineering #robot

Christopher N.’s Avatar
Christopher N. Jan 15, 2018 321 views

How will robots impact our future generation job opportunity?

I am very curious if robots will take over much of our work industries. They are making robots more and more complex every day .... what will our future come down to? The kids or the robots? #robotics #robotics-engineer...

#technology

bianca D.’s Avatar
bianca D. Jan 18, 2018 368 views

What does the future hold for Journalists?

Will there always be 'fake news' or will the news become more truthful? One thing is for sure: Robots can't take our jobs away from us. #journalism #fakenews #news #robotics #future-careers #broadcast-journalism #fashion-journalism...

#college-jobs

mahesh K.’s Avatar
mahesh K. May 12, 2016 2781 views
Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Sep 27, 2017 423 views

What kind of jobs go with Robotics?

I'm in my sophomore year of high school, and I want to major in Robotics. I have a college I want to go to, George Tech. I'm wondering what does a M.D. in Robotics do in life, and what jobs can I get with a M.D. in Robotics. I have 2 years to plan, so if Robotics doesn't work out for me I have...

#robotics #mathematics #college-major #college-advice

Gwendolyn F.’s Avatar
Gwendolyn F. Sep 02, 2017 399 views

What other branches of studies should Information Security students look into?

I've interned with Citibank for the past few years and I had an opportunity to work with the cyber security team. With the majors I have been advised to pursue they all lead to computer science. As a college freshmen I don't have to make the final decision but I was wondering if anyone in the...

#robotics #technology #citi #choosing-a-major #women-in-tech #women-in-stem

Ashal I.’s Avatar
Ashal I. Jul 11, 2017 972 views

im really good at maths, science and computer so is mechatronics engineering feild suitable for me in the future?

I'm a 9th grader and i really need advice. I'm really interested in #robotics and problem solving questions #career-details...

#engineering