Career Questions tagged Air Force

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15 116 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

#first-responder #engineering #civil-engineering #lawyer #police #mechanical-engineering #military #mechanical #social-work #air-force #aerospace-engineering #law-enforcement #marines #civil-air-patrol #marketing #mechanical-engineer

Layla M.’s Avatar
Layla M. Aug 30 34 views

What are the benefits of going into the Air Force?

I am 20 years old and I plan on going into the military once I am done with carpentry in my trade school and I want to know the benefits of being in the Air Force. #military...

#air-force

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16 141 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#higher-education #acting #debate #high-school #schedule #ap #military #writing #educator #classes #author #school #any #english #air-force #teacher #student #writer #college

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. May 03 44 views

what stepwise planning i should doo persue my career as adental officer at government sectors like defence or army or airforce?

I m persuing my BDS degree currently nd wld do my internship soon...would like suggesti ns on how to start and approach what exams I shld prepare for how shld I prepare myself for further #government #indian airforce #army ...# defence #india...

#air-force

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16 95 views

Are ACT Prep Classes really that helpful?

I need an ACT score of at least 30 to get into a military academy. From my PSAT score, I'll probably get a 28. Will an ACT Prep class actually raise my score by two points or more? Thanks! #college #military #military #act #art #physics #air-force #navy #marines #theater #act #career #test...

#reading #english #math #high-school #education #academy #ap #writing #language

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24 206 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#any #raptor #air-force #hashtag #marine #army #high-school #fighter-pilot #marines #aviation #armed-forces #career #college #airline

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 218 views

How much does a major in the air force make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #salary #pay...

#air-force #major #servicemen #military

Gretchen P.’s Avatar
Gretchen P. Apr 24, 2018 289 views

Will there be a World War III and will incoming college students be impacted?

We live in a scary world and war looks like it is going to happen. I am afraid for all my guy friends if they get drafted. #social-impact #military #army #armed-forces #united-states-navy...

#air-force

Richard S.’s Avatar
Richard S. Jan 17, 2018 243 views

How difficult is it to land a job as a pilot in the Air Force?

I am currently going through JROTC, and I am looking to go into the officer candidate program. I would like to get into the Air Force Academy, and I think that will better my chances. I have already started the long and grueling application progress, and have gotten into contact with my...

#pilot #military-service #aviation #mliltary #air-force

haven E.’s Avatar
haven E. Mar 26, 2018 241 views

Does the Air force or the Navy have better benefits?

I have been debating on whether or not I should join the military. If I did I would either join the Air force or the Navy. they both will give me great benefits for college and for my career field aeronautical engineering. #air-force #navy #us-navy...

#military

Amanda N.’s Avatar
Amanda N. Mar 19, 2018 219 views

How do I train myself to meet the physical requirements in the Air Force?

I know that I am not physically ready to be in the Air Force, there is a physical test to pass in order to get in. I want to know what kinds of things I should do to train myself to get better in my physical fitness. #air-force #physical...

#athletic-training

Amanda N.’s Avatar
Amanda N. Mar 19, 2018 147 views

What are some majors to do in college to become a flight surgeon?

I want to become a flight surgeon in the Air Force. I need to know what I should study in high school and in college....

#air-force

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 395 views

Which branch of service is better for me, Air Force or Army based on my needs?

Hello, I'm an 18 yr old male who is considering joining the Air Force or Army in hopes of becoming more mature, disciplined, and in better physical shape as a man. While also building relationships, becoming a better leader and hoping to advance in my career. However, I prefer to be not...

#military #army #air-force

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 379 views

Does the Air Force or Army provide more computer based careers?

Hello, I'm wondering which branch of service provides more computer-based jobs once you enter. As I am considering joining the military I want to know which branch provides the more computer-based careers. Please detail to me the quality of the computer careers available and the chances of...

#computer-software #computers #air-force #army #military

Dae-Breóna A.’s Avatar
Dae-Breóna A. May 11, 2016 443 views

What is the best major to take in college if I want to be a Network Operations Officer in the Air Force?

I'm considering being a Network Operations Officer in the Air Force. #air-force #military #government #operations...

namitha C.’s Avatar
namitha C. May 03, 2016 352 views

What are the qualifications required to become a Air force officer?

How can I prepare mentally and physically to be an air force officer? In Bangalore where can I find the Air Force Government colleges? I want to know what all the positions available in the air force and their qualifications? And how can I become an air force officer? #educator #military...

#government #army #air-force #officer

Dae-Breóna A.’s Avatar
Dae-Breóna A. May 11, 2016 400 views
Madevi B.’s Avatar
Madevi B. May 03, 2016 341 views

What are the qualifications required to become an Air Force officer?

I would like to take up science and finish my degree #military #air-force...

#educators

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017 711 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

#airplane #airplane-pilot #aircraft-maintenance #commercial-pilot #air-force #airline-pilot #anyone #commercial-aviation

aleya S.’s Avatar
aleya S. Oct 29, 2016 549 views

Does the Airforce have a field in cyber security?

I'm interested in cyber security and the Airforce. It would be great if I could do that in the Airforce. I haven't talked to a recruiter yet, so I don't know their fields. #military #air-force...

#cyber-security

Nisha A.’s Avatar
Nisha A. Jun 24, 2016 357 views

I want to about Aircraft Engineering.What are the job opportunities in India.

Aircraft Engineering and management. #engineering #engineer #airline-industry...

#air-force

Ruth  E.’s Avatar
Ruth E. May 26, 2016 489 views

What would be the best major to study if you are mainly interested in IT?

There are many majors surrounding computers to chose from such as Computer Engineering or Computer Science; which major would be the best if you are trying to learn about IT and Cyber Warfare in the Air Force? #computer-science #computer-engineering #military #air-force...

#cyber-defense

Ruth  E.’s Avatar
Ruth E. May 26, 2016 469 views

How would one go straight to becoming an Officer in the Air Force from AFROTC?

I am going to be doing AFROTC in college, and would like more information for how to go right from graduating from ROTC to being an Officer in the United States Air Force. #military #air-force...

#rotc

Holly F.’s Avatar
Holly F. May 22, 2016 1803 views

What are my chances for getting a job at an airline if I go the civilain route/flight school?

I'm wanting to know if I would have a better chance in getting a job for an airline if I go the military route? #aviation #airline-industry #pilot #air-force...

#commercial-pilot

Alyssa S.’s Avatar
Alyssa S. May 10, 2016 448 views

how will the air force benefit me?

I want to know what the benefits are in joining the airforce #fbi #air-force...

#benefits