Career Questions tagged Air Force

angelica C.’s Avatar
angelica C. Nov 04, 2020 116 views

what is the main difference between being in the air force medical field compared to just being in the hospital ?

i want to be in the air force medical field but i don’t know how actually different the environment/ schedule works. what are the key differences ?...

air-force

mathew R.’s Avatar
mathew R. Oct 01, 2020 240 views

What is the highest paying job I can get in the US air force that does not require a collage degree.

I am planning on completing JROTC, graduating high school, and joining the us air force, however, I do not want to go through collage. military...

air-force

Priya T.’s Avatar
Priya T. Oct 01, 2020 3017 views

After 10th which course have value and jobs

After completing 10th I would like to have diploma course i want to know which course has more scope air-force robotics...

any

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15, 2019 411 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

marketing first-responder air-force civil-engineering lawyer mechanical-engineer mechanical law-enforcement social-work marines military civil-air-patrol police mechanical-engineering aerospace-engineering engineering

Layla M.’s Avatar
Layla M. Aug 30, 2019 250 views

What are the benefits of going into the Air Force?

I am 20 years old and I plan on going into the military once I am done with carpentry in my trade school and I want to know the benefits of being in the Air Force. military...

air-force

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 436 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

writer ap debate any school high-school air-force english college schedule author military writing classes teacher acting educator higher-education student

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. May 03, 2019 225 views

what stepwise planning i should doo persue my career as adental officer at government sectors like defence or army or airforce?

I m persuing my BDS degree currently nd wld do my internship soon...would like suggesti ns on how to start and approach what exams I shld prepare for how shld I prepare myself for further government indian airforce army ...# defence india...

air-force

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 366 views

Are ACT Prep Classes really that helpful?

I need an ACT score of at least 30 to get into a military academy. From my PSAT score, I'll probably get a 28. Will an ACT Prep class actually raise my score by two points or more? Thanks! college military military act art physics air-force navy marines theater act career test...

ap writing academy language reading high-school math education english

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 531 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? airline-industry navy military pilot...

raptor army college hashtag aviation marines airline any high-school armed-forces air-force fighter-pilot career marine

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 861 views

How much does a major in the air force make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! salary pay...

military servicemen air-force major

Gretchen P.’s Avatar
Gretchen P. Apr 24, 2018 495 views

Will there be a World War III and will incoming college students be impacted?

We live in a scary world and war looks like it is going to happen. I am afraid for all my guy friends if they get drafted. social-impact military army armed-forces united-states-navy...

air-force

Richard S.’s Avatar
Richard S. Jan 17, 2018 451 views

How difficult is it to land a job as a pilot in the Air Force?

I am currently going through JROTC, and I am looking to go into the officer candidate program. I would like to get into the Air Force Academy, and I think that will better my chances. I have already started the long and grueling application progress, and have gotten into contact with my...

mliltary pilot air-force aviation military-service

haven E.’s Avatar
haven E. Mar 26, 2018 536 views

Does the Air force or the Navy have better benefits?

I have been debating on whether or not I should join the military. If I did I would either join the Air force or the Navy. they both will give me great benefits for college and for my career field aeronautical engineering. air-force navy us-navy...

military

Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. Mar 19, 2018 452 views

How do I train myself to meet the physical requirements in the Air Force?

I know that I am not physically ready to be in the Air Force, there is a physical test to pass in order to get in. I want to know what kinds of things I should do to train myself to get better in my physical fitness. air-force physical...

athletic-training

Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. Mar 19, 2018 369 views

What are some majors to do in college to become a flight surgeon?

I want to become a flight surgeon in the Air Force. I need to know what I should study in high school and in college....

air-force

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 648 views

Which branch of service is better for me, Air Force or Army based on my needs?

Hello, I'm an 18 yr old male who is considering joining the Air Force or Army in hopes of becoming more mature, disciplined, and in better physical shape as a man. While also building relationships, becoming a better leader and hoping to advance in my career. However, I prefer to be not...

military army air-force

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 566 views

Does the Air Force or Army provide more computer based careers?

Hello, I'm wondering which branch of service provides more computer-based jobs once you enter. As I am considering joining the military I want to know which branch provides the more computer-based careers. Please detail to me the quality of the computer careers available and the chances of...

computers army air-force military computer-software

Dae-Breóna A.’s Avatar
Dae-Breóna A. May 11, 2016 639 views
namitha C.’s Avatar
namitha C. May 03, 2016 522 views

What are the qualifications required to become a Air force officer?

How can I prepare mentally and physically to be an air force officer? In Bangalore where can I find the Air Force Government colleges? I want to know what all the positions available in the air force and their qualifications? And how can I become an air force officer? educator military...

government army air-force officer

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017 1853 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

commercial-pilot airline-pilot commercial-aviation airplane aircraft-maintenance air-force airplane-pilot anyone

aleya S.’s Avatar
aleya S. Oct 29, 2016 789 views

Does the Airforce have a field in cyber security?

I'm interested in cyber security and the Airforce. It would be great if I could do that in the Airforce. I haven't talked to a recruiter yet, so I don't know their fields. military air-force...

cyber-security