Career Questions tagged Airplane

Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Jul 26, 2019 135 views

What is daily life for working Federal Air Marshal ?

What do Federal Air Marshal do everyday? do they tend working with FBI or DHS for collecting the information? or They just get in airplane and just stare at people try to catch them? Also, ( I not try to get you to dig deeper about Air Marshal that can be helpful for terrorists), Do you/your...

#law-enforcement #airplane #career

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017 925 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

#airplane-pilot #airline-pilot #air-force #commercial-pilot #anyone #commercial-aviation #airplane #aircraft-maintenance

Paul N.’s Avatar
Paul N. Mar 08, 2017 676 views

I'm interested in becoming a Aircraft Mechanic but there are a few things holding me back

As title states.. So i'm really interested and excited going into this unique field. I've read some other people's experience about the job but what really concerns is the part of the night shifts and relocating. I don't mind doing night shifts in the early career but around how long does it...

#airline-industry #airplane-mechanic #airplane #aircraft #aircraft-maintenance #aircraft-mechanic

Ockeem L.’s Avatar
Ockeem L. Feb 23, 2017 516 views

Is the military a good place to start your career of becoming a pilot.

I have been presented with the chance of going but i wounder if its a good choice. #airline-industry #pilot #commercial-pilot...

#airplane

Kaylee  S.’s Avatar
Kaylee S. Feb 16, 2017 611 views

Are their any programs for wannabe pilots?

I'm looking to either shadow a pilot or intern, but I wanted to know if their were any programs for wannabe pilots for High School students that I could join. If not, where would I start to begin shadowing a pilot? #aviation #pilot #commercial-pilot #airplane...

#military-pilot

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016 673 views

How many years do you have to study to become a pilot?

Hopefully I can get it done in 4 years or so #pilot #airplane...

#flying

mario T.’s Avatar
mario T. May 04, 2016 422 views

What are the top 5 schools to become an airplane pilot?

Is the best way to join the military? #airplane...

#flying

Rodney A.’s Avatar
Rodney A. Apr 08, 2015 716 views

I was wondering how much a commercial airline pilot makes annually on average?

I would like to be a pilot. i want to know if being a pilot will benefit me financially. #pilot #airplane...

#flying

Trevor L.’s Avatar
Trevor L. Jan 13, 2015 17245 views

What are the benefits of being an aircraft mechanic?

I am considering getting my A&P certificate and want to know why I should invest in the training. #aircraft #airplane...

#aircraft-maintenance