Career Questions tagged Law Enforcement

There are multiple different types of law enforcement careers. Police officers, support positions, FBI are the most popular, but there are much more.

Chassity C.’s Avatar
Chassity C. Jun 21 49 views

How long should you being involved in the law enforcement before trying to promote to a K9 Officer or Criminal Investigator?

As a college student, I'm now working harder to get involved with the police department. Within the past few years, two of my options/passions were to become a K9 Officer or Criminal Investigator. However, I'm not sure how long something like that would take. What is an estimate?

steven G.’s Avatar
steven G. Jun 14 71 views

How do I become an FBI

Are these the courses I need to take? (Criminal Justice, Finance, and Public Safety Administration)

jaleel A.’s Avatar
jaleel A. Jun 13 81 views

What is the median pay salary for a police detective?

I just want to know what is my salarly is going to be looking like if i chose that career forme?

Nicole V.’s Avatar
Nicole V. Jun 10 59 views

How did you began your career as a Immigration And Customs inspectorr?

How long they took to hire you? How many recommendations you needed?

Nicole V.’s Avatar
Nicole V. Jun 10 52 views

How does being a Immigration And Customs inspector affect your regular lifestyle?

Do they prohibit you do do certain stuff? Can you have tattoos/piercings?

Kaelan D.’s Avatar
Kaelan D. Jun 10 51 views

What do you think about the Police Academy?

How was your first experience in Police Academy and what did you thought the Police Academy was going to be like?

Nicole V.’s Avatar
Nicole V. Jun 10 48 views

What are the main responsibilities as a Immigration And Customs Inspector?

Do they change constantly? If they do, How you adapt to them? Are the responsibilities stressful?

Kaelan D.’s Avatar
Kaelan D. Jun 10 56 views

When becoming a Police Officer how much did you think you were getting paid?

As a Police officer what salary are you looking for and what did you think your salary was going to be?

Kaelan D.’s Avatar
Kaelan D. Jun 10 66 views

What are some important things I need to know to becoming a Police Officer?

What do I need to know about becoming a police and what are some steps to becoming a Police Officer?

Nicole V.’s Avatar
Nicole V. May 31 77 views

What do you like more of being a Immigration And Customs Inspector ?

Reasons that you like to do on your job. What made you choose this career? Do you like the work environment ?

Nicole V.’s Avatar
Nicole V. May 31 60 views

What does a day being a Immigration And Customs Inspector look like?

Whats your regular schedule look like ? What's your favorite part of the day? What's the least favorite part of your day? Do you guys switch positions or you do the same thing everyday?

Marquessa B.’s Avatar
Marquessa B. May 16 112 views

To become a police patrol officer do you have to go through training?

I am wondering if I would have to go through police training such as a police academy, or if the security, and advanced security, through job corp would be sufficient.

Marquessa B.’s Avatar
Marquessa B. May 16 77 views

What is the median pay for a correctional officer?

What is the median pay for a correctional officer in illinois.

Isaiah R.’s Avatar
Isaiah R. May 10 163 views

Becoming A Police Detective

I am very interested in becoming a Police detective, what are the specific details to becoming a Police Detective and what are the step by step actions I have to take to succeed in this occupation? I am currently 17 and I am in Job Corps.

Kelly M.’s Avatar
Kelly M. May 10 138 views

What Is it like to be a police officer? And what kind of steps did you personally take to become a police officer? Also how much would the median range salary for this job title? Very curious and interested to know !

Hello, I honestly wanted to know what Is It like to be a police officer? Like what kind of steps did you have to take to get this role? , And by chance , How much would be for the median range salary for this job position? Any advice or tips? Very curious to hear some answers! Also wanted to...

Amayagrace F.’s Avatar
Amayagrace F. May 09 103 views

I want to be a criminal investigator. I read I need to go to the police academy to become a patrolman and then be promoted to a detective but I don't necessarily want to become a police officer. Is there ways I can become a criminal investigator without the police academy and promotion?

I read about becoming a criminal investigator and plan to get a psychology degree as well as criminal justice. I know I can become a social work investigator but I'm not sure if this would work well to become a criminal investigator after this job. If there is anyone who has experience in these...

carlos R.’s Avatar
carlos R. Apr 28 116 views

What is a typical day or week for you? What kinds of decisions do you make? What are your main responsibilities as a police officer?

i would like to talk with a police officer, sergeant or captain since that's what i am pursuing

Demajay C.’s Avatar
Demajay C. Mar 09 168 views

Ho hard is it to get to law school

my name is De'majay Campbell and I'm 16 years old. the reason why I chose this field is that I know people around me that I love that's getting wrongly convicted for stuff that they did do so I want to get justice for those people that get injustice #law #law-school #attorney #law-enforcement...

Austin B.’s Avatar
Austin B. Mar 02 149 views

What does a daily schedule look like as a conservation officer?

I am interested in becoming a conservation officer

Anne C.’s Avatar
Anne C. Feb 16 178 views

I need to know the subjects I need to be a detective/ SWAT officer or any other post in that field?

#police #police-officer #criminal-justice #law-enforcement

Lance S.’s Avatar
Lance S. Feb 11 158 views

Can I get a job as a police officer without a college degree?

#police-officer #law-enforcement #law-enforcement

Zander J.’s Avatar
Zander J. Feb 07 145 views

How do you become a Police Officer?

All you have to do to become a police officer is graduate high school, go to college, and get a bachelor's degree. #law-enforcement

Camren-Naya K.’s Avatar
Camren-Naya K. Jan 04 147 views

What is the workplace like for a POLICE IDENTIFICATION & RECORDS OFFICERS?

#police #law-enforcement #criminal-justice

jaquan J.’s Avatar
jaquan J. Dec 14, 2021 199 views

What do you like most about this career?

I will like to know more about the positive side of this career #police #law #law-enforcement

jaquan J.’s Avatar
jaquan J. Dec 14, 2021 134 views

What are the future trends for this field?

I was asking this because i want to become an police officer #police #law-enforcement

angelica D.’s Avatar
angelica D. Dec 10, 2021 163 views

how and where can i start for becoming a detective

#law #criminal-justice #police #law #law-enforcement #detective

Britteny L.’s Avatar
Britteny L. Dec 02, 2021 546 views

Why did you choose to become a police officer?

#police-officer #police #law-enforcement

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 01, 2021 384 views

Why are you a Police Officer or Detective?

I am am 23 year old female with a background in Security and I am interested in perusing a career as a law enforcement. I desire to serve and help others also to inspire people to change. I enjoy problem solving and creative thinking. #law-enforcement #police-officer #criminal-justice...

Britteny L.’s Avatar
Britteny L. Nov 30, 2021 147 views

What kind of training do you need to become a police officer?

#police-officer #law-enforcement #police

Hector T.’s Avatar
Hector T. Nov 29, 2021 211 views

What I need to get a job in Law Enforcement

#police #law-enforcement