Career Questions tagged Law Enforcement

There are multiple different types of law enforcement careers. Police officers, support positions, FBI are the most popular, but there are much more.

Thomas B.’s Avatar
Thomas B. Dec 31, 2019 41 views

on a scale from 1 to 10 how hard is being a police officer and why?

I am a junior in high school going to be a police officer later on in life. #law-enforcement #police-officer...

#police

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15, 2019 54 views

What will it be like to get shot with a taser as a law-enforcement officer?

I understand that as a law-enforcement officer you sometimes have to consent to being tased as part of your training. What is that like? #law-enforcement #police-officer...

#police

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15, 2019 42 views

What would it be like to be a cop?

i have always been interested in being a cop #coplife #law-enforcement...

#police

Alaina H.’s Avatar
Alaina H. Dec 12, 2019 52 views
Aaliyah C.’s Avatar
Aaliyah C. Dec 12, 2019 34 views
Ayline Z.’s Avatar
Ayline Z. Nov 19, 2019 38 views

What I can do to get a better position on the police?

Police Detective in Los Angeles California in the company Los Angeles Police DepartmentChange...

#law-enforcement

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Nov 14, 2019 31 views

Is attendance important when becoming a police officer?

I’m a junior in high school and I have always wanted to be a police officer. I’m concerned because I feel like I miss quite a few days and I’m worried it will affect my career. #police #police-officer...

#law-enforcement

Brayden V.’s Avatar
Brayden V. Nov 14, 2019 57 views

What is it like in the life of a cop?

What happens on a general basis for the life of a cop #law-enforcement...

#political-science

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Oct 26, 2019 91 views

I'm currently a high school student and I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney. Are there any things I can/should be doing now to prepare and be more qualified for that position? Any advice on that area is welcome!

I am a ninth grader going to a prestigious college-prep based high school. I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney for a life career and plan on interning with any lawyer as I get closer to high-school graduation. I am researching any actions I can take to further be prepared for either...

#law #lawyer #law-school #law-enforcement #college #criminal-justice

Isaiah B.’s Avatar
Isaiah B. Oct 25, 2019 43 views

What type Sacrifices did you hate to give up but did it anyways to be in the law enforcement?

I want to bring joy to the world. Be the voice for those who don't have one. want to show that the concepts of the country aren't always bad just how we go about them.#police #law-enforcement...

#criminal-justice

Sophia C.’s Avatar
Sophia C. Oct 25, 2019 43 views

What is it like being a Forensic Pathologist?

Just a girl trying to strive in life. Although I don't have much information on what it take and what its like to become a Forensic Pathologist #forensics #forensic #law-enforcement...

#science

jace C.’s Avatar
jace C. Oct 24, 2019 74 views
Katia M.’s Avatar
Katia M. Oct 14, 2019 31 views

what courses do i need to become a police dispatcher?

I put on office administration to help me more to become a police dispatcher as in being able to have better customer service and being able to multitask....

#law-enforcement

Mackenzie S.’s Avatar
Mackenzie S. Sep 18, 2019 66 views

What should I minor in?

I am a paralegal studies major and a pre-law student. My future plans are to work for the government, maybe work my way up to a district attorney. I don't want a broad minor such as history, english, political science...etc #law #major #law-enforcement #college-major...

#lawyer

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Sep 18, 2019 35 views

What would you recommend i do at ths point to getin this field?

I'm interested in Protective services. I've always wanted to be a detective or an FBI agent since I was little and I still want to be it. I don't want to let go of my dream way to easy #law-enforcement...

#career

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15, 2019 138 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

#mechanical-engineering #first-responder #civil-engineering #police #marketing #military #marines #social-work #lawyer #air-force #engineering #mechanical #aerospace-engineering #civil-air-patrol #law-enforcement #mechanical-engineer

Joshua L.’s Avatar
Joshua L. Aug 26, 2019 55 views

What are some benefits of Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement?

Senior in high school and leaning towards this career but still not entirely sure. #police #law-enforcement #criminal-justice #law #law-enforcement #law-enforcement #law-enforcement #lawyer #law-enforcement...

Terrence M.’s Avatar
Terrence M. Aug 13, 2019 58 views

do you have to go to college to become a sheriff?

I have always wanted to be a police officer, fire man or a sheriff science I was a kid. #law-enforcement #police...

Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 12, 2019 68 views

i am considering joining the military, would this be a good path for joining the SWAT, or become a Secret Service Agent?

I am currently getting my training for protective services and after I graduate I am planning on joining the military. But at the moment I'm not entirely sure if that's the best course I should take and would like some intel from someone who has more experience and know more than I do....

#government #law-enforcement #military

isidro S.’s Avatar
isidro S. Aug 07, 2019 94 views
Luis G.’s Avatar
Luis G. Aug 05, 2019 48 views

What are the requirements to become immigration inspector

I am a recent High school graduate, I'm looking for a career in law enforcement ....

#law-enforcement

Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Jul 26, 2019 65 views

What is daily life for working Federal Air Marshal ?

What do Federal Air Marshal do everyday? do they tend working with FBI or DHS for collecting the information? or They just get in airplane and just stare at people try to catch them? Also, ( I not try to get you to dig deeper about Air Marshal that can be helpful for terrorists), Do you/your...

#law-enforcement #career #airplane

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Jul 25, 2019 81 views

What are the current estimated salaries of a Chief Sustainability Officer?

What are the current estimated salaries of a Chief Sustainability Officer? I am looking at staying local to Everett/Seattle/Bellevue Washington State area. I know that the annual total for living in the Seattle/Bellevue area is estimated to $43,555 for 1 Adult, and no kids. #financial-planning...

#finance #military #law-enforcement #police