Career Questions tagged Law Enforcement

There are multiple different types of law enforcement careers. Police officers, support positions, FBI are the most popular, but there are much more.

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23 47 views

Can you describe your company culture?

To understand the company's values, management, leadership styles, and the approach in which they take to solve challenges and treating their employees in that particular occupation.

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23 64 views

What benefits come with this career?

401 K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Medical leave, Paid Sick Leave, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Identity Protection, financial resources, Financial Hardship Programs, Flexible Scheduling, Disability Insurance

Kayla’s Avatar
Kayla Sep 16 132 views

How complex was it to be in the law field and how long did it take you to fully become a paternity lawyer.

what steps did you take? What college did you attend? What made you desire this field?

I am interested in pursing paternity law

tamadrey’s Avatar
tamadrey Sep 09 122 views

how often do soldiers get sent to the field ?

How often do soldiers get sent to the field? i wanna know if I'll get to see any real action or will they only Have me train until they truly need me on the battlefield.

chris’s Avatar
chris Sep 07 79 views

3. What rewards do security work gets you ????

I want really good benefits and bonus!!!

chris’s Avatar
chris Sep 07 67 views

1. what is the working conditions for security???

my future job is a swat officer and be a team player with the swat team!!!!

David’s Avatar
David Sep 07 144 views

Starting a career in law enforcement as a certified security guard?

If i obtain my state's required guard card, and gain some work experience, would it be realistic to become a law enforcement officer? Possibly a City patrol officer or even a deputy sheriff with the right experience? Possibly even become a corrections officer or other federal position such as...

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Aug 26 73 views

What has inspired people to become a special agent?

I want to know anyone's opinion I think is important to want to know what other people think or even those whom want to become an FBI special agent.

Ronald’s Avatar
Ronald Jul 13 122 views

Police Officer to FBI

I am interested in entering the Police academy then working towards becoming a FBI Agent, what are the abilities & capabilities in order to get a head start into reaching my goal?

Chassity’s Avatar
Chassity Jun 21 134 views

How long should you being involved in the law enforcement before trying to promote to a K9 Officer or Criminal Investigator?

As a college student, I'm now working harder to get involved with the police department. Within the past few years, two of my options/passions were to become a K9 Officer or Criminal Investigator. However, I'm not sure how long something like that would take. What is an estimate?

steven’s Avatar
steven Jun 14 188 views

How do I become an FBI

Are these the courses I need to take? (Criminal Justice, Finance, and Public Safety Administration)

jaleel’s Avatar
jaleel Jun 13 168 views

What is the median pay salary for a police detective?

I just want to know what is my salarly is going to be looking like if i chose that career forme?

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Jun 10 168 views

How did you began your career as a Immigration And Customs inspectorr?

How long they took to hire you? How many recommendations you needed?

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Jun 10 245 views

How does being a Immigration And Customs inspector affect your regular lifestyle?

Do they prohibit you do do certain stuff? Can you have tattoos/piercings?

Kaelan’s Avatar
Kaelan Jun 10 139 views

What do you think about the Police Academy?

How was your first experience in Police Academy and what did you thought the Police Academy was going to be like?

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Jun 10 192 views

What are the main responsibilities as a Immigration And Customs Inspector?

Do they change constantly? If they do, How you adapt to them? Are the responsibilities stressful?

Kaelan’s Avatar
Kaelan Jun 10 156 views

When becoming a Police Officer how much did you think you were getting paid?

As a Police officer what salary are you looking for and what did you think your salary was going to be?

Kaelan’s Avatar
Kaelan Jun 10 136 views

What are some important things I need to know to becoming a Police Officer?

What do I need to know about becoming a police and what are some steps to becoming a Police Officer?

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole May 31 120 views

What do you like more of being a Immigration And Customs Inspector ?

Reasons that you like to do on your job. What made you choose this career? Do you like the work environment ?

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole May 31 134 views

What does a day being a Immigration And Customs Inspector look like?

Whats your regular schedule look like ? What's your favorite part of the day? What's the least favorite part of your day? Do you guys switch positions or you do the same thing everyday?

Marquessa’s Avatar
Marquessa May 16 299 views

To become a police patrol officer do you have to go through training?

I am wondering if I would have to go through police training such as a police academy, or if the security, and advanced security, through job corp would be sufficient.

Marquessa’s Avatar
Marquessa May 16 110 views

What is the median pay for a correctional officer?

What is the median pay for a correctional officer in illinois.

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah May 10 234 views

Becoming A Police Detective

I am very interested in becoming a Police detective, what are the specific details to becoming a Police Detective and what are the step by step actions I have to take to succeed in this occupation? I am currently 17 and I am in Job Corps.

Kelly’s Avatar
Kelly May 10 206 views

What Is it like to be a police officer? And what kind of steps did you personally take to become a police officer? Also how much would the median range salary for this job title? Very curious and interested to know !

Hello, I honestly wanted to know what Is It like to be a police officer? Like what kind of steps did you have to take to get this role? , And by chance , How much would be for the median range salary for this job position? Any advice or tips? Very curious to hear some answers! Also wanted to...

Amayagrace’s Avatar
Amayagrace May 09 158 views

I want to be a criminal investigator. I read I need to go to the police academy to become a patrolman and then be promoted to a detective but I don't necessarily want to become a police officer. Is there ways I can become a criminal investigator without the police academy and promotion?

I read about becoming a criminal investigator and plan to get a psychology degree as well as criminal justice. I know I can become a social work investigator but I'm not sure if this would work well to become a criminal investigator after this job. If there is anyone who has experience in these...

carlos’s Avatar
carlos Apr 28 168 views

What is a typical day or week for you? What kinds of decisions do you make? What are your main responsibilities as a police officer?

i would like to talk with a police officer, sergeant or captain since that's what i am pursuing

Demajay’s Avatar
Demajay Mar 09 223 views

Ho hard is it to get to law school

my name is De'majay Campbell and I'm 16 years old. the reason why I chose this field is that I know people around me that I love that's getting wrongly convicted for stuff that they did do so I want to get justice for those people that get injustice #law #law-school #attorney #law-enforcement...

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Mar 02 215 views

What does a daily schedule look like as a conservation officer?

I am interested in becoming a conservation officer

Anne’s Avatar
Anne Feb 16 242 views

I need to know the subjects I need to be a detective/ SWAT officer or any other post in that field?

#police #police-officer #criminal-justice #law-enforcement

Lance’s Avatar
Lance Feb 11 219 views

Can I get a job as a police officer without a college degree?

#police-officer #law-enforcement #law-enforcement