Career Questions tagged Crime

Monse’s Avatar
Monse Mar 03 188 views

What degree do CSI do?

#career-choice #csi

Teague’s Avatar
Teague Apr 22, 2021 389 views

How To Become A Crime Scene Detective?

How Do You Become A Crime Scene Detective? I would love to become a crime scene detective. I would like to know how to achieve that? #crime-scene-investigator #crime

Samyukta’s Avatar
Samyukta Mar 14, 2021 497 views

Hi! Can I know the process of becoming a forensic scientist IN INDIA?

I wanted to know what should be done after 12th grade if I want to pursue Forensic Science. What is the whole process? What are some good colleges? How many years will it take? What are its job requirements?
Note- I want to know how it works in INDIA
#forensic #science #college #doctor #crime #india

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Mar 04, 2021 315 views

what's the day-in-the-life of someone in forensics?

what would someone who is planning to go into forensics expect a day to be like. what skill will they use of the daily? #forensics #crime #psychology

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Feb 23, 2021 1068 views

What neuroscience/psychology related jobs does the FBI offer

I Find the way The brain works very fascinating and have always been interested in why people do what they do. Im very into crime shows and have always dreamt of being in the FBI. #psychology #FBI #crime

willa’s Avatar
willa Oct 23, 2020 267 views

What is the educational needs required to become a police officer or a criminal investigator/detective?

#police #law #crime #women-in-law #law-practice

Danielle’s Avatar
Danielle May 19, 2020 1015 views

How do I get my foot in the door to become a crime scene investigator, or a forensic evidence technician?

36 year old female going back to school so I can be a crime scene investigators, or anything dealing with forensics. #forensics #law-enforcement #forensic #criminal-justice #investigator #crime scene

kristen’s Avatar
kristen May 11, 2020 314 views

Cant decide on Pre med and criminology

I would love to do both but I want to know what experience I will get from the two
because they are in two very different fields.
#medicine #crime

Diana’s Avatar
Diana Jan 30, 2018 485 views

Has anyone studied Criminology?

I am attracted to Criminology however because of the lack of resources i have about it I have no clue what I can and should do in order to get there. #crime #law #criminology

Azandia’s Avatar
Azandia Feb 21, 2017 725 views

How long will it take for me to get just a simple degree in criminal investigation

How long will it take #crime #homicide-detective #crime-scene-investigation

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Aug 05, 2016 1467 views

Special Agents vs Crime Scene Investigators

Is there a difference between the two? If so, what is/are they? #college #university #federal-government #crime #criminal-investigations #federal-agent

Cayman’s Avatar
Cayman Jul 23, 2016 2115 views

I want to work in the BAU but i have a lot of questions

I want to work in the BAU as a "profiler" I want to work on making profiles for unidentified/identified suspect. I want to work in the field and see the crime scenes and help catch the criminals. I want to work on serial murder cases, rape cases, abduction cases, typically any violent crime...

Onyinye’s Avatar
Onyinye May 23, 2016 588 views

What are the needed skill set required for forensic science careers?

I am a biology major. I became interested in forensics due to loving many science subjects. I became torn when I looked over careers that dealt with all the different fields of science. It was only when I took criminology that I started to look at the forensics field. I am really looking...

Brenetta’s Avatar
Brenetta May 18, 2016 910 views

Is there a way for me to know if crime scene investigation is a job I would like without having to go through years of college and training before realizing I don'tactually enjoy the job?

I've been wanting to be a crime scene investigator since middle school but I hear people talk about going to college for many years because they keep changing their majors. The most common reason why is because they said once they got into the actual courses for their major or career fields,...

Brenetta’s Avatar
Brenetta May 18, 2016 625 views

If you're a crime scene investigator, crime never happens at a set time and each crime scene is horrific in its own way I'm sure so how do you handle the horrific natures of some crime scenes and blance work with family and other things outside of work?

I've heard that people in criminal justice (depending on what they do in the department) have a hard time having enough family time with the work they do and how sometimes the crime scenes leave images stuck in her head. I just want to know the best way to handle things and balance time if I...

Courtney’s Avatar
Courtney May 15, 2015 1561 views

ok. so i would like to be a part of the B.A.U of Quantico Virginia as a profiler that works in the field as an agent. What courses should i take in college? What colloge should i go to?

hi. I would love to work there. i would like to save lives interview criminals, bust down doors, lock up a serial killer investigate crimes and such. #fbi #crime #agent

Jamie’s Avatar
Jamie Apr 07, 2014 1055 views

What things should you do in high school to better prepare yourself for a career in Criminal Psychology?

I am currently in high school and I am very interested in the minds of criminals and so I would like to know how to get a little bit of a head start before college. #psychology #criminology #criminal #crime

Nasurae’s Avatar
Nasurae Mar 26, 2014 1162 views

Majors associated with Forensic Biology

Hello, My name is Nasurae and I am a senior at Achievement First Amistad High School. I am interested in either becoming a forensic biologist, but most schools do not offer any majors that is directly related to this career. Are there any majors or classes I can take that will connect me to...

Doctor Professor Patrick’s Avatar
Doctor Professor Patrick Apr 10, 2013 1129 views

How can I obtain a career in a CSI lab?

I think I would really like analyzing evidence from crime scenes. #science #college-majors #crime

Shatasia’s Avatar
Shatasia Oct 08, 2012 1620 views

Does it ever get scary when working with crimes?

Crimes scare me. However, i find it interesting. I want to know if fear is ever a problem when working with crimes. #criminal #crime #investigation

LidiaCodman1’s Avatar
LidiaCodman1 Sep 07, 2012 1691 views

What colleges are recommended the most to know enough about criminal justice to become a police officer?

I am a 10th grader. I am still trying to figure out what i want to major in. By me knowing the colleges that are the most recommended and also colleges that now a days police officers have been to it would help a lot; because i might major in criminal justice. Any location would be fine...

Nshirley’s Avatar
Nshirley May 23, 2012 2331 views

What do I need to do to get started on criminal profiling?

I've seen several television shows that incorporate criminal profiling and I realize that some of these shows may exaggerate the process that is taken to incriminate someone. One show that I watch is Criminal Minds, and this show has really sparked my interest. Even though this show may stretch...

Sdanielle’s Avatar
Sdanielle May 23, 2012 2184 views

What are the different careers that a crime investigator would have?

Hello , My name is Danielle and I go to a school in central Harlem called Democracy Prep Charter School. I LOVE crime investigation shows , and that has made me really interested in criminal investigation and/or crime in general. I love crime and the deep thinking of solving a case, but I don't...

DeAsiaM’s Avatar
DeAsiaM Mar 29, 2012 5225 views

How much money does a Crime Scene Investigator make?

I know that people who work in this field tend to work irregular hours so the amount that certain individuals are paid may vary. Some work very few hours whereas others work many hours including evenings and weekends. I would not mind working a lot of hours as long as i get paid a decent amount...