Career questions tagged crime

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Isaac310 views

In Forensics, how does Luminol interact specifically with other chemicals and substances and what produces the most drastic outcome?

I may not have spelled Luminol correctly so I hope I was not too far off from the point. By drastic, I mean what chemical or substance would produce the most desired outcome?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
domonick305 views

How long does it take to get a criminal justice degree?

Approximately how many years of college should i expect to obtain my criminal justice degree.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
domonick152 views

What steps do I need to take to obtain the necessary certifications for the criminal investigations division??

What degrees and training do i need to succeed in this feild??

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
macie294 views

What is a good first start to become a homicide detective ?

I’ve always had a passion for anything involving law, specifically a homicide detective but i’ve never known how to get a start on it. I’m asking for help and advice on this so i can do whatever it takes to become what i’ve always wanted to be!

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Miranda417 views

Which degree(s) will I need to go into the criminal psychology/criminology field?

There are a lot of different degrees regarding this field and I’m not sure what or which colleges and degrees to look at. It would be helpful if I could get suggestions as to which colleges/universities and degrees to look further into.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Reniya385 views

How do you find jobs associated with true crime?

I am interested in true Crime

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
demi167 views

When you graduate the academy, how quickly do you start doing serious field work How soon do you get to start working high-profile or violent crimes? Can you choose what types of cases you work? ?

When you graduate the academy, how quickly do you start doing serious field work? How soon do you get to start working high-profile or violent crimes? Can you choose what types of cases you work? #fbi #crime

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Marek214 views

How do you deal with all the information you come across with as a Digital Forensics Analyst?

Thank you for your answers.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Yamilka326 views

Criminal Investigator?

How many degrees go I need to become a Criminal Investigator?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Breanna470 views

Hi! tell me about working in criminal justice

whats is a day-to-day basis like working in criminal justice? what's the hardest part of working in criminal justice? what's the consistency of the hours in the criminal justice work place?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
kayla1697 views

What degrees should I get for a criminal psychologist?

Im struggling with what I want to do but I know I want to do something with criminals and their behavior.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Malaisha397 views

As a crime scene investigator, what is the most traumatizing part of your career?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Zainab271 views

When does the credential process start for CSI?

and what does that look like for CSI work ? #EOY22

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kaylei394 views

College programs for investigators?

Where are good colleges with good programs for being a crime scene investigator?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kaylei630 views

Colleges for crime scene investigator?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Monse460 views

What degree do CSI do?

#career-choice #csi

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Teague658 views

How To Become A Crime Scene Detective?

How Do You Become A Crime Scene Detective? I would love to become a crime scene detective. I would like to know how to achieve that? #crime-scene-investigator #crime

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samyukta820 views

Hi! Can I know the process of becoming a forensic scientist IN INDIA?

I wanted to know what should be done after 12th grade if I want to pursue Forensic Science. What is the whole process? What are some good colleges? How many years will it take? What are its job requirements? Note- I want to know how it works in INDIA #forensic #science #college #doctor #crime #india

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Madison541 views

what's the day-in-the-life of someone in forensics?

what would someone who is planning to go into forensics expect a day to be like. what skill will they use of the daily? #forensics #crime #psychology

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alyssa2108 views

What neuroscience/psychology related jobs does the FBI offer

I Find the way The brain works very fascinating and have always been interested in why people do what they do. Im very into crime shows and have always dreamt of being in the FBI. #psychology #FBI #crime

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
willa459 views

What is the educational needs required to become a police officer or a criminal investigator/detective?

#police #law #crime #women-in-law #law-practice

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Danielle1638 views

How do I get my foot in the door to become a crime scene investigator, or a forensic evidence technician?

36 year old female going back to school so I can be a crime scene investigators, or anything dealing with forensics. #forensics #law-enforcement #forensic #criminal-justice #investigator #crime scene

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
kristen757 views

Cant decide on Pre med and criminology

I would love to do both but I want to know what experience I will get from the two because they are in two very different fields. #medicine #crime

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Diana663 views

Has anyone studied Criminology?

I am attracted to Criminology however because of the lack of resources i have about it I have no clue what I can and should do in order to get there. #crime #law #criminology

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Azandia918 views

How long will it take for me to get just a simple degree in criminal investigation

How long will it take #crime #homicide-detective #crime-scene-investigation

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Andrea1804 views

Special Agents vs Crime Scene Investigators

Is there a difference between the two? If so, what is/are they? #college #university #federal-government #crime #criminal-investigations #federal-agent

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Cayman2418 views

I want to work in the BAU but i have a lot of questions

I want to work in the BAU as a "profiler" I want to work on making profiles for unidentified/identified suspect. I want to work in the field and see the crime scenes and help catch the criminals. I want to work on serial murder cases, rape cases, abduction cases, typically any violent crime case. It may seem crazy but its been my dream for a while and i have a few questions about it. I want to know if having a Doctorates degree in Criminal Justice will help me or if being a field agent in the BAU is even possible. I'm young and need to stark thinking of what i want to be and what college to go to. #psychology #criminal-justice #fbi #crime #criminal-investigations #investigation #special-agent #violent-crime

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Onyinye865 views

What are the needed skill set required for forensic science careers?

I am a biology major. I became interested in forensics due to loving many science subjects. I became torn when I looked over careers that dealt with all the different fields of science. It was only when I took criminology that I started to look at the forensics field. I am really looking forward to being in the crime scene investigation field and will be going to graduate school for it. #biology #forensic #laboratory #crime

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Brenetta1150 views

Is there a way for me to know if crime scene investigation is a job I would like without having to go through years of college and training before realizing I don'tactually enjoy the job?

I've been wanting to be a crime scene investigator since middle school but I hear people talk about going to college for many years because they keep changing their majors. The most common reason why is because they said once they got into the actual courses for their major or career fields, they didn't like the job as much as they thought they would. Thank you! #law #criminology #crime #pre-law #investigation #scene #criminal-investigation

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Brenetta816 views

If you're a crime scene investigator, crime never happens at a set time and each crime scene is horrific in its own way I'm sure so how do you handle the horrific natures of some crime scenes and blance work with family and other things outside of work?

I've heard that people in criminal justice (depending on what they do in the department) have a hard time having enough family time with the work they do and how sometimes the crime scenes leave images stuck in her head. I just want to know the best way to handle things and balance time if I decide to go into this career field. Thank you! #criminal #crime #justice #investigator #balance #scene #life-balance

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon