Career Questions tagged Forensic Psychology

Mack M.’s Avatar
Mack M. Apr 12, 2018 176 views

What are good schools for a degree in Forensic Psychology

I'm set on studying forensic psychology after I graduate High School. I know that the requirements are a major in Psychology and minoring in Criminal Law. Are there any schools with excellent classes in both fields? #criminal-law #psychology #forensics #forensic-psychology...

#criminal-justice

Arianna C.’s Avatar
Arianna C. Jan 19, 2018 200 views

Can I actually find the job of my dreams?

I'm really interested in any and all behavioral sciences, like #sociology, particularly #criminal-psychology or #forensic-psychology. I want to study people, how we work, why we do what we do, and everything associated with us. But I don't know if that dream is reachable. It seems so far...

Sydni S.’s Avatar
Sydni S. Jan 18, 2018 244 views

What do I have to do to become a forensic psychologist?

I have this obsession with how different people's minds work and how life events affect their mind set. I enjoy hearing about how different childhood or life events can in turn set in motion decisions they may make later on. I am going to college in the fall and I do not know what classes or...

#forensic-psychology #what-classes-should #psych #college

Elizabeth D.’s Avatar
Elizabeth D. Jan 17, 2018 423 views

What is the workload for a Master's degree in Forensic Psychology?

I'm getting ready to start my Master's in Forensic Psychology and am curious how the workload is. #psychology...

#forensic-psychology

Thaaki S.’s Avatar
Thaaki S. Nov 27, 2017 417 views

Is it possible to branch off into speech and hearing therapy from psychology?

I am considering studying psychology, but is it possible to branch off into forensic psychology or speech and hearing therapy, with a psychology degree and experience as a clinical psychologist? #psychology #therapy #counseling #mental-health #mental-health-care #physical-therapy #therapists...

#forensic #forensic-psychology #counseling-psychology

Nathaniel H.’s Avatar
Nathaniel H. May 13, 2016 437 views

When I attend college to become a forensic psychologist, what kind of classes are recommended?

I really want to know this because my dream is to become a blood spatter analyst. the more I know about these things, the easier that will be. #forensics #forensic-psychology #psychology #science...

Britany W.’s Avatar
Britany W. Jul 30, 2017 408 views

What do I do with my degree?!

I am a recent graduate with a Master of Arts degree in Forensic Psychology and have NO idea what the next step is. I have considered juvenile probation, but I think my end goal is to work for the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit. I just want to know what types of careers people with this degree...

#masters-degree #forensic-psychology #masters-in-psychology #behavioral-counseling

jasmine M.’s Avatar
jasmine M. May 21, 2016 543 views
Andrea L.’s Avatar
Andrea L. Aug 02, 2016 748 views

What is a forensic psychologist?

I've been trying to look it up, but basically everything I find is written in a more professional manner/harder vocabulary words in which I don't understand. If you could please explain it to me in a way easier for high school students to interpret I would be highly thankful. #medical #law...

#forensic #forensic-psychology

Gabi R.’s Avatar
Gabi R. May 21, 2016 476 views

Does Forensic Psychology have a lot of job options when graduated with a degree?

I was wondering because I want to study forensic psychology and get a job in the field after i obtain my masters. #law #criminal-justice...

#forensic-psychology

Clarissa R.’s Avatar
Clarissa R. May 19, 2016 721 views

What jobs can you get with a bachelors in psychology while your going for a masters in forensic psychology?

I plan on working while getting my masters in forensic psychology, and I want to know what jobs to look for. #psychology #clinical-psychology #social-psychology #forensic-psychology...

#moral-psychology

Clarissa R.’s Avatar
Clarissa R. May 19, 2016 618 views
Kirsten B.’s Avatar
Kirsten B. May 18, 2016 576 views

How long does it usually take to get a job in the forensics field after graduating college?

I'm very anxious to start a career in forensics and I would love to know how long it usually takes to get a job after graduating. #forensic #forensic-analysis...

#forensic-psychology

Kirsten B.’s Avatar
Kirsten B. May 18, 2016 593 views

How do I prepare myself for a career in forensic sciences?

It would be helpful to know what classes are recommended for me to take in college and any advise from professionals that may help me in the future. #forensic #forensic-analysis...

#forensic-psychology

Cherie Z.’s Avatar
Cherie Z. May 16, 2016 517 views

What's the most uselful graduate degree in psychology?

I'm working on a degree in psychology, but don't necessarily want to be a clinical psychologist. I'm fascinated by cognitive, social, and political psychology. Are careers realistically available in these areas, and if so what degree would be necessary? #psychology #politics #consulting...

#cognitive-psychology #cognition #forensic-psychology #social-psychology

Nathaniel H.’s Avatar
Nathaniel H. May 13, 2016 637 views

Where is the best place for a forensic psychologist to search for a career?

I live in a small town in Kentucky but my ultimate goal is to move to Florida, I just wanna know if that's a good idea. #forensics...

#forensic-psychology

Brilynn W.’s Avatar
Brilynn W. May 11, 2016 452 views

What kind of job would someone who majored in Forensic Psychology look for and what would a normal work week look like?

I am interested in majoring in psychology for college, more specifically forensic but I am not sure what that job field would look like and what a normal week would look like. I would really be interested in doing something that involves deciding whether or not a person is clinically insane or...

#forensic-psychology #psychology

Madison S.’s Avatar
Madison S. May 11, 2016 666 views

What branches of forensic science have the most job opportunities? What branches have the least?

I'm considering going to college for a forensics degree, but I'm not sure about what branch I'd like to go into. I've thought about forensic chemistry and psychology, but I'm still not sure. Which branch would be the easiest to find a job in? #forensic...

#forensic-psychology

Aiyana A.’s Avatar
Aiyana A. Mar 02, 2016 654 views

What career can I be in my favor, since I passion for fixing the criminal justice system and being able to help people by listen to them and understanding their mindset behind their actions?

My name is Aiyana, I am a senior in high school, who struggled but later on understood my mindset and what caused me to struggle to change. Through overcoming and reflexing I learned a lot about myself and that lead me to build a passion to help other who are in need for help and someone to...

#criminal-defense #forensic-psychology #criminology