Career Questions tagged Government

Nicole V.’s Avatar
Nicole V. May 31 77 views

What do you like more of being a Immigration And Customs Inspector ?

Reasons that you like to do on your job. What made you choose this career? Do you like the work environment ?

Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Nov 29, 2021 207 views

What is the best way to find entry-level government jobs?

I am a Political Science major and would like to do policy-related work for a government agency. #government #political-science #college-major #career

raadi R.’s Avatar
raadi R. Oct 09, 2021 257 views

what is best subject joining for ias.

how to become ias and raw agent joining #college #military #criminal-justice #government #acting-uppcs #navy #administrative #india

Cassie M.’s Avatar
Cassie M. Jul 31, 2021 246 views

How is the work load in your field?

I am interested in becoming a program and management analyst in the FBI, as well as becoming a director of operations. #FBI #Director-of-operations #management #analyst #program-management #government #security #director #career

Rob B.’s Avatar
Rob B. Jul 02, 2021 291 views

As a student of Politics, I want to pursue a career in helping others. How do I go about getting into the industry?

I'm a student studying Politics and I want to pursue a career where I can help others. Ideally, I would like a role where I research and use the information to influence policy. The only problem is I have no real-world experience. Are there any good ways to get experience? I am looking at...

Adedoyin A.’s Avatar
Adedoyin A. Jun 10, 2021 167 views

How much does a diplomat get payed on average?

#government #diplomacy #travelling

Zachary E.’s Avatar
Zachary E. Apr 22, 2021 168 views

How many paleontologist are there

#career #government

S.M. Asikul Islam S.’s Avatar
S.M. Asikul Islam S. Apr 07, 2021 212 views

What educationcal qualification is needed for studying CA?

#gpa #college-selection #federal-government #government #colleges

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18, 2021 232 views

What classes do you recommend someone takes if they would like to work in the government?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. After I took a survey, government was one of the suggested paths I got. I'm interested in learning more about how the career path of government works. #career #government

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18, 2021 317 views

Is it difficult to be apart of the government?

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18, 2021 210 views

How many years of college are recommended for someone interested in government?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. After I took a survey, government was one of the suggested paths I got. I'm interested in learning more about how many years of college I would need to if I wanted to work in government. #career #government

lydia S.’s Avatar
lydia S. Mar 18, 2021 232 views

When you were in college what were you interests that led you to choosing law?

#law #government #criminal-law

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18, 2021 204 views

What school did you go to?

I would like to be in the government and the public administration department. I think that I would be good at it. It was chosen for me because of the things I like. #government # carreer #school #graduate-school

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18, 2021 224 views

What classes did you take in college?

One of the career clusters was to be an in Government and a public Administrative. I am an athlete and think that I will do good in this career. #careers #government #public administrative

Katarina P.’s Avatar
Katarina P. Feb 26, 2021 297 views

Is a job in the government easier to achieve then a job in medicine such as nursing.

I´m not sure what career I want to do yet, but I am interested in these but I just don´t know how I would get there. #jobs #government #advocacy #medicine #nurse #emt

john O.’s Avatar
john O. Feb 24, 2021 237 views

What major should I pick in college to get a job in Government or Finance?

I've always been interested in the economy both on a personal and a larger level in terms of Government. I hold myself to high standards and I wanted to know the paths of those who are in the places I wanna be. #economy #major #government

Jason P.’s Avatar
Jason P. Feb 23, 2021 298 views

I don't know exactly what i want to do. At first i felt like i wanted to do something in law, that also may partain to psychology but then i wanted to maybe do something in politics.

I am a very pesistant person. I always push for what i want or need. I want the best for people and help the greater good. I do feel as though we need more morally right people in this world and i want to be that person. Any way I can if thats with doing law or politics or something else for...

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Nov 18, 2020 403 views

What is it like to be a politics or government major?

I am looking at being some type of lawyer. This is often the most related major a lot of colleges have. I’m curious to know the kinds of classes and assignments people with this major typically have. #GivingisCaring #college #university #major #government #lawyer #college-major #choosing-a-major

Joel H.’s Avatar
Joel H. Nov 05, 2020 296 views

what did you wish you knew before going into SWAT

#government #law-enforcement #criminal-justice #career

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Aug 25, 2020 267 views

Can a undocumented immigrant apply for advance parole?

I saw somewhere that a undocumented person can apply for advance parole to get a legal reentry to adjust status to permanent residence. #advice #immigration #government

Monique M.’s Avatar
Monique M. Jul 17, 2020 474 views

What are the pros and cons for working in a government agency?

I currently volunteer with several nonprofits doing communications and programmatic work, but I am looking to extend this to government agencies. What are the costs and benefits of working for a government agency (salary, job security, etc.)?

#JULY20 #career #government

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. May 09, 2020 484 views

How do nonprofit apps that don't charge for service make revenue? Does the government give grants to nonprofits for their services?

#nonprofit #business #government #entrepreneur #nonprofits

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Feb 01, 2020 277 views

For physics majors, how does government research projects compare to those of private companies?

I am a senior in high school, one of my teachers had told me that government research and private research were different, primarily focusing on grant focused payment vs direct. What are other differences? #physics #research #government

Marisol M.’s Avatar
Marisol M. Dec 06, 2019 289 views

What can stop me from becoming a Correctional Officer?

#police #government #police-officer

Marisol M.’s Avatar
Marisol M. Dec 06, 2019 368 views

What do I Need to work as a Correctional Officer?

#law-enforcement #government #police-officer

July L.’s Avatar
July L. Sep 05, 2019 269 views

What are the steps to become a border patrol?

#government

Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 12, 2019 337 views

i am considering joining the military, would this be a good path for joining the SWAT, or become a Secret Service Agent?

I am currently getting my training for protective services and after I graduate I am planning on joining the military. But at the moment I'm not entirely sure if that's the best course I should take and would like some intel from someone who has more experience and know more than I do....

Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 05, 2019 422 views

What value does the job look for in a person they are hiring?

I am a student at job crops, getting my training for Protective Services. I'm interested in joining the boarder patrol or the FBI, and would like to get some information from people who have experience with it.
#career #government #law

Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 05, 2019 385 views

What does a typical day on this job look like?

#career #government

Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 05, 2019 367 views

What do you like and dislike about the job?

Zamora.Ashleyn@live.jobcorps.org

#career #government #job