Career Questions tagged Government

Zachary E.’s Avatar
Zachary E. Apr 22 56 views
Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 93 views

What classes do you recommend someone takes if they would like to work in the government?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. After I took a survey, government was one of the suggested paths I got. I'm interested in learning more about how the career path of government works. #career...

#government

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 113 views

Is it difficult to be apart of the government?

#government

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 84 views

How many years of college are recommended for someone interested in government?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. After I took a survey, government was one of the suggested paths I got. I'm interested in learning more about how many years of college I would need to if I wanted to work in government. #career...

#government

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 80 views

What school did you go to?

I would like to be in the government and the public administration department. I think that I would be good at it. It was chosen for me because of the things I like. #government # carreer #school...

#graduate-school

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 112 views

What classes did you take in college?

One of the career clusters was to be an in Government and a public Administrative. I am an athlete and think that I will do good in this career. #careers #government #public...

Katarina P.’s Avatar
Katarina P. Feb 26 149 views

Is a job in the government easier to achieve then a job in medicine such as nursing.

I´m not sure what career I want to do yet, but I am interested in these but I just don´t know how I would get there. #jobs #government #advocacy #medicine #nurse...

#emt

john O.’s Avatar
john O. Feb 24 100 views

What major should I pick in college to get a job in Government or Finance?

I've always been interested in the economy both on a personal and a larger level in terms of Government. I hold myself to high standards and I wanted to know the paths of those who are in the places I wanna be. #economy #major...

#government

Jason P.’s Avatar
Jason P. Feb 23 151 views

I don't know exactly what i want to do. At first i felt like i wanted to do something in law, that also may partain to psychology but then i wanted to maybe do something in politics.

I am a very pesistant person. I always push for what i want or need. I want the best for people and help the greater good. I do feel as though we need more morally right people in this world and i want to be that person. Any way I can if thats with doing law or politics or something else for...

#politics #law #law-enforcement #government

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Nov 18, 2020 200 views

What is it like to be a politics or government major?

I am looking at being some type of lawyer. This is often the most related major a lot of colleges have. I’m curious to know the kinds of classes and assignments people with this major typically have. #givingiscaring #college #university #major #government #lawyer #college-major...

#choosing-a-major

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Aug 25, 2020 152 views

Can a undocumented immigrant apply for advance parole?

I saw somewhere that a undocumented person can apply for advance parole to get a legal reentry to adjust status to permanent residence. #advice #immigration...

#government

Monique M.’s Avatar
Monique M. Jul 17, 2020 202 views

What are the pros and cons for working in a government agency?

I currently volunteer with several nonprofits doing communications and programmatic work, but I am looking to extend this to government agencies. What are the costs and benefits of working for a government agency (salary, job security, etc.)? #july20 #career...

#government

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Feb 01, 2020 176 views

For physics majors, how does government research projects compare to those of private companies?

I am a senior in high school, one of my teachers had told me that government research and private research were different, primarily focusing on grant focused payment vs direct. What are other differences? #physics #research...

#government

Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 12, 2019 212 views

i am considering joining the military, would this be a good path for joining the SWAT, or become a Secret Service Agent?

I am currently getting my training for protective services and after I graduate I am planning on joining the military. But at the moment I'm not entirely sure if that's the best course I should take and would like some intel from someone who has more experience and know more than I do....

#law-enforcement #military #government

Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 05, 2019 278 views

What value does the job look for in a person they are hiring?

I am a student at job crops, getting my training for Protective Services. I'm interested in joining the boarder patrol or the FBI, and would like to get some information from people who have experience with it. #career #government...

#law

Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 05, 2019 213 views

What does a typical day on this job look like?

I am a student at job crops, getting my training for Protective Services. I'm interested in joining the boarder patrol or the FBI, and would like to get some information from people who have experience with it. #career...

#government

Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 05, 2019 242 views

What do you like and dislike about the job?

I am a student at job crops, getting my training for Protective Services. I'm interested in joining the boarder patrol or the FBI, and would like to get some information from people who have experience with it. Zamora.Ashleyn@live.jobcorps.org #career #government...

#job