Career Questions tagged Political Campaigns

Brenna’s Avatar
Brenna Nov 10, 2022 127 views

How should I get involved in political campaigns when I get to college?

How should I get involved in political campaigns when I get to college. I am a senior in high school and I am looking to pursue the political science field and want to become a lawyer. I love my AP Government class and learning about our history and the Constitution.

Deana’s Avatar
Deana Nov 29, 2017 777 views

Can I get advice on social work and politics?

Right now I am pursuing a bachelors degree in Social Work. I am also pursuing a minor in public administration and a certificate in community resource management. Recently I have become interested in politics and local government. If I do eventually run for office or pursue a local government...

Jonah’s Avatar
Jonah Sep 16, 2016 951 views

How do I become involved on a political campaign?

Looking to volunteer on a campaign because I'm interested in politics. #political-science #public-policy #political-campaigns #political-organization

Jonah’s Avatar
Jonah Sep 13, 2016 657 views

Does still being in school limit the quality of jobs i can get/apply for?

I'm a senior in undergrad in NYC and looking for job opportunities #internships #economics #political-science #political-campaigns

MacClement’s Avatar
MacClement Aug 21, 2016 935 views

How to make connections as an intern on a political campaign?

I am an intern on a political campaign, making calls for about 16 hours a week. In addition to this I participate in other events such as weekend canvassing from time to time. What is a good way to make sure that I make a positive and memorable impact on the political operatives or even...

Alexandria’s Avatar
Alexandria Jun 18, 2016 1542 views

What are some ways I can make political connections while in highschool?

I am planning on attending college to major in political science before attending law school. Eventually, I plan on going on to run for a governmental position. I would like to get involved now with my local government and am part of a YMCA program that helps with that, but what else can I do...

Jake’s Avatar
Jake May 17, 2016 5201 views

I would like to combine psychology, political science, and international relations into a bachelors degree. What are the career prospects?

I am very interested in all of these fields and would like to use them together to make the world a more peaceful place. #college #career #psychology #college-major #career-counseling #politics #international-relations #political-campaigns