Career Questions tagged Social Work

Unachukwu A.’s Avatar
Unachukwu A. Sep 21 51 views

How to be a professional social worker

I love to learn everyday...

social-work

Aleece H.’s Avatar
Aleece H. Jul 31 106 views
Tyler C.’s Avatar
Tyler C. Jul 27 100 views

How do i work harder

Im already a hard worker but i wanna learn what i can do to work harder work social-work...

construction

Nzekwe U.’s Avatar
Nzekwe U. Jul 01 99 views

What is ethical dilemma in social work and examples

Nzekwe Ukamaka a Student of University of Nigeria Nsukka...

social-work

jaeden M.’s Avatar
jaeden M. Jun 14 133 views

what is a good way to earn your boss trust

im a good helper . I always get the job done and im a good hard worker sports social-work...

job

Yamilette S.’s Avatar
Yamilette S. Jun 05 107 views

are there any good paid internships for social work undergraduates?

Currently interested in the social work field as a college undergraduate. Recently volunteered at a social work agency. social-work...

social

Shayla R.’s Avatar
Shayla R. Jun 05 74 views
Lanayjah J.’s Avatar
Lanayjah J. May 26 190 views
Elise F.’s Avatar
Elise F. Apr 17 103 views

Prepared for Public Health

I am a Biology student at St. John's hoping to work in public health research - specifically the spread of diseases in vulnerable communities, such as low income or in prisons or nursing homes. As I enter my final year of undergrad, which types of classes would help prepare me to branch into...

public-health social-work

Alondra E.’s Avatar
Alondra E. Apr 09 142 views

I am not sure if I major in psychology or in social work or something else entirely?

I want to help children that are in foster care and/or coming from bad homes. children social-work...

therapist

Brittany T.’s Avatar
Brittany T. Apr 07 147 views

How to go about switching major?

I am currently a Social work student in Michigan. I am considering switching to a Bachelors in Human Services degree that is online because it will allow me to take more variety of courses and electives that match my interest, while not steering away from the helping profession. I believe my...

transferring social-work human-services

Stephanie H.’s Avatar
Stephanie H. Mar 24 225 views

Which colleges are great for social work?

Hi! To be honest, I'm was at a lost when trying to find a career path. But once I found social work, I felt like I knew where I was heading. It's about time to research colleges, but I'm not sure which colleges would help me to become a social worker. social-work education...

social-worker

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 151 views

What is the salary that you have?

I like to make money for doing work. I would like to work in government. Public Administrative would be a good job for me to work in. work working groups helping-others...

social-work

Patience T.’s Avatar
Patience T. Mar 15 169 views

Principles of social work

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 233 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know career-paths career-path social-work counseling education children child...

baby