Career Questions tagged Social Work

Serenity T.’s Avatar
Serenity T. Feb 22 55 views
Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 23, 2020 74 views

What does a job in agriculture entail?

I'm looking into a job in animal agriculture, but would like to hear from someone in that field what the job is like, what it entails, and what a day in your life is like. How long are you working every day? How expensive is it to care for all the animals? Would it be better to have my own...

#social-work #jobs #agriculture #farming #animals

Ny'eisha E.’s Avatar
Ny'eisha E. Oct 05, 2020 149 views

How many years will I have to take in collage to be a Social worker?

My name is Ny'eisha and I'm a freashman in high school and I want to be a Social Worker when i get older. #social-work...

#high-school

luis R.’s Avatar
luis R. Aug 07, 2020 228 views

Where can i have my first job?

I have no prior experience with jobs, I am a quick learner, I am responsible and committed, and i'm also very social. #social-work #money #job...

#first-job

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Aug 03, 2020 235 views

What is it like working in HR?

A was browsing a list of careers on the internet, and I came across Human Resources. It definitely sparked my interest, so I did some more research. I could really see myself going into HR, but i would like a little more information. For example, what does a typical day consist of? Do you make...

#social-work #helping-others #human #human-resources #business #college

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 23, 2020 85 views
Rhina B.’s Avatar
Rhina B. Jun 19, 2020 241 views

what jobs can i look into with an AA in Behavioral and social science?

Hello, I am a 20-year-old student who just graduated from a community college with an AA in Behavioral and social science, I am on my way to a CSU to obtain a bachelor's in psychology. For the time being, I am trying to find a. job/ internship that can help expand my career path, any...

#psychology #social-work #career #job #job-search #behavioralscience #apply #college

oisin D.’s Avatar
oisin D. May 15, 2020 390 views

How do I find work in my area?

I am 6’2, 15 years old and a hard worker. I like a challenge and im in need of a job #bluecollar #work #career #sports #social-work...

#job

Christiam M.’s Avatar
Christiam M. May 20, 2020 129 views
Vrinda A.’s Avatar
Vrinda A. May 16, 2020 218 views

I love watching movies and tv shows and I want to do something in this field. But I dont know what to do?

I am a postgraduate student doing marketing. I want to write, but I have never written before, I want to do the marketing work, but I don't have the necessary experience. I want to work with big brands but there is just so much information available over the internet that I don't know where to...

#social-work #college #marketing

Isolena U.’s Avatar
Isolena U. May 14, 2020 294 views
Sarah C.’s Avatar
Sarah C. May 09, 2020 184 views

Does Social Work Pay Well?

I'm really interested in social work and I really do enjoy helping people, but I don't know if it fulfills my financial needs. Not for shallow reasons or anything, I just really want my kids to be comfortable, and I want them to have to worry about money or anything. #psychology #social-work...

#social #career #humanities

Daniel L.’s Avatar
Daniel L. May 09, 2020 328 views

As am undergrad, I feel the tension between covering breadth and specializing. What are some ways to manage this? :)

Hey there! Daniel here! The fundamental #value of my life is being im service to others. I am interested on working with families, the incarcerated and communities. I also have a keen interest in organizational structure and efficiency. My hope is to make work spaces more empathetic while...

#social-work #business

Andres R.’s Avatar
Andres R. May 06, 2020 258 views

What is it like to be a Public Policy analyst?

Hi, I am considering going back to graduate school to get an MPA concentrating in Public Policy, however my connections are limited and I'm not sure who I can talk to other than internet about this issue. #graduate-school #politics...

#social-work

Suddam H.’s Avatar
Suddam H. Apr 29, 2020 170 views

How can I help the societ?

Fluent in Englis, Hindi and Bangla Able to work hard #career #social #social-worker #social-work...

#work

Kyaw Twetar H.’s Avatar
Kyaw Twetar H. Apr 23, 2020 140 views