Career Questions tagged Social Work

Dayshaun S.’s Avatar
Dayshaun S. Dayshaun S. yesterday 2 views
Tyler C.’s Avatar
Tyler C. Tyler C. Jul 27 31 views

How do i work harder

Im already a hard worker but i wanna learn what i can do to work harder #work #social-work...

#construction

grisett C.’s Avatar
grisett C. grisett C. Jul 09 36 views
Nzekwe U.’s Avatar
Nzekwe U. Nzekwe U. Jul 01 62 views

What is ethical dilemma in social work and examples

Nzekwe Ukamaka a Student of University of Nigeria Nsukka...

#social-work

jaeden M.’s Avatar
jaeden M. jaeden M. Jun 14 79 views

what is a good way to earn your boss trust

im a good helper . I always get the job done and im a good hard worker #sports #social-work...

#job

Yamilette S.’s Avatar
Yamilette S. Yamilette S. Jun 05 59 views

are there any good paid internships for social work undergraduates?

Currently interested in the social work field as a college undergraduate. Recently volunteered at a social work agency. #social-work...

#social

Shayla R.’s Avatar
Shayla R. Shayla R. Jun 05 47 views
Lanayjah J.’s Avatar
Lanayjah J. Lanayjah J. May 26 133 views
Elise F.’s Avatar
Elise F. Elise F. Apr 17 71 views

Prepared for Public Health

I am a Biology student at St. John's hoping to work in public health research - specifically the spread of diseases in vulnerable communities, such as low income or in prisons or nursing homes. As I enter my final year of undergrad, which types of classes would help prepare me to branch into...

#public-health #social-work

Alondra E.’s Avatar
Alondra E. Alondra E. Apr 09 113 views

I am not sure if I major in psychology or in social work or something else entirely?

I want to help children that are in foster care and/or coming from bad homes. #children #social-work...

#therapist

Brittany T.’s Avatar
Brittany T. Brittany T. Apr 07 108 views

How to go about switching major?

I am currently a Social work student in Michigan. I am considering switching to a Bachelors in Human Services degree that is online because it will allow me to take more variety of courses and electives that match my interest, while not steering away from the helping profession. I believe my...

#social-work #human-services #transferring

Stephanie H.’s Avatar
Stephanie H. Stephanie H. Mar 24 180 views

Which colleges are great for social work?

Hi! To be honest, I'm was at a lost when trying to find a career path. But once I found social work, I felt like I knew where I was heading. It's about time to research colleges, but I'm not sure which colleges would help me to become a social worker. #social-work #education...

#social-worker

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Nate R. Mar 18 124 views

What is the salary that you have?

I like to make money for doing work. I would like to work in government. Public Administrative would be a good job for me to work in. #work #working #groups #helping-others...

#social-work

Patience T.’s Avatar
Patience T. Patience T. Mar 15 117 views

Principles of social work

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Jileddys B. Feb 26 188 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know #career-paths #career-path #social-work #counseling #education #children #child...

#baby

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Morgan L. Oct 23, 2020 119 views

What does a job in agriculture entail?

I'm looking into a job in animal agriculture, but would like to hear from someone in that field what the job is like, what it entails, and what a day in your life is like. How long are you working every day? How expensive is it to care for all the animals? Would it be better to have my own...

#agriculture #jobs #social-work #farming #animals