Career Questions tagged Volunteer

Aynaz F.’s Avatar
Aynaz F. 15 hours ago 14 views

Where should I apply for a job

I’m so interested in the medical field and I’m hoping to pursue a career in this field in the future. If like to start from now to build my resume towards volunteer hours and jobs related to the medical field so it would help me get in the medical school. #medicine #volunteer...

#healthcare

Anvi C.’s Avatar
Anvi C. Feb 11 39 views

Where did you work during uni/college?

I am in uni, and am looking to volunteer/ work. #volunteer #job-search #college...

#internship

franki C.’s Avatar
franki C. Feb 09 52 views

What is your why?

Why are your dreams what they are - what caused it to be that way ? #volunteer #college #finance #nomad #gratitude #zen #mindset...

#brain

Chloe C.’s Avatar
Chloe C. Jan 29 48 views

Could I use my marketing skills to volunteer at career village?

Hi, my name is Chloe, and I am currently a senior, at the University of South Florida. I am seeking a marketing volunteering opportunity in order in order to accomplish my service learning requirement for my class. I'd love to help out with different marketing aspects for your organization!...

#social-media #volunteer #marketing

Pedro N.’s Avatar
Pedro N. Feb 03 46 views

Is there any volunteer firefighter work available?

I live in the Rogers Park area Chicago Illinois. I'm interested in the firefighter volunteer. I have a criminal background. What are my chances and getting into volunteer work? #criminal #volunteer...

#firefighter

Sween M.’s Avatar
Sween M. Feb 01 33 views
Marissa S.’s Avatar
Marissa S. Jan 29 54 views

Service Learning

I am a student at the University of South Florida and am looking for volunteer opportunities to satisfy my Service Learning Experience credit for my class. I am looking to do marketing volunteer work adding up to about 15 hours. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if there are any...

#marketing #volunteer

Zara I.’s Avatar
Zara I. Jan 27 74 views

Where can I look to find a summer internship as a high school student?

I'm interested in the finance field and I would love to get an opportunity to work with professionals in the industry and gain experience #internship #finance #business #marketing...

#volunteer

Rathini P.’s Avatar
Rathini P. Jan 27 53 views

Is the right for education the same as the freedom for education?

I'm a student with tens of thousands of dollars of debt however, I have a passion for volunteering. Unfortunately the ones I can don't allow me to grow and prosper and I'm tired of feeling stifled. #volunteer #career #career-choice #university #psychology# #education #open-mindedness#...

Jaime P.’s Avatar
Jaime P. Jan 27 63 views
Abigail T.’s Avatar
Abigail T. Jan 26 59 views

What is a good job and/or volunteer choice for an ambivert autistic woman?

I am a young autistic woman and I need some volunteer opportunities. I do not like dealing with young children under age 10. #volunteer...

#job

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Jan 26 64 views

What are some ways for me to find more volunteer ops?

I am a freshman at Cal Poly Pomona majoring in Computer Information Systems. I would like to develop my technical skills but I am not quite sure where to start. Any advice would be helpful, thank you. #volunteer...

#internship

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Jan 26 41 views

What is the best way to obtain volunteer experience?

#internship

lame G.’s Avatar
lame G. Nov 25, 2019 57 views

what are examples of clinical experience?

for example what are volunteer work that is concitered a clinical experience *sorry for bad spelling* : /...

#volunteer

Paul M.’s Avatar
Paul M. Sep 19, 2019 52 views

What is my Job as a Volunteer Agent will be all about?

#volunteer I want to continue my education into Criminal Justice#Policeofficer#law enforcement...

#criminal-justice

Khyati P.’s Avatar
Khyati P. Sep 04, 2019 81 views

Premed student career

Hi I am currently a premed student studying biochemistry in NYC to become a pharmacist . I have a few volunteer experiences but not any internships within this field . Where can I search for internships and volunteer opportunities within my field to help improve resume and career within my...

#job #pharmacist #volunteer #pharmacy #medicine #internship

Megan M.’s Avatar
Megan M. Jul 16, 2019 138 views

How do I get hired if I have no job experience? I have animal experience but not at a clinic. How do I put into words that I have the skills needed for the job and I have the experience just not a paid one?

I want to be a vet tech. I am taking a gap year to work and get money before I head off to college( I was enrolled in a college but due to financial issues I need to stay home and work). I need the animal experience and need/ want to work at a clinic. I have no job professional job experience...

#job #career #volunteer #vettech #animals #college

Elisa C.’s Avatar
Elisa C. Jan 24, 2019 106 views

BCBA Volunteer opportunities for after 5pm on weekdays and anytime weekends

I am a current adult student completing the required academic course work by the BACB; however, to fulfill the 1500 fieldwork hours, I need is a practicum site and a supervisor. I work during the day. That is why I am willing to volunteer after 5 p.m. during the week and anytime on the...

#texas #volunteer #nonprofit #volunteering #bcba

Andrew C.’s Avatar
Andrew C. May 02, 2018 169 views

How was your experience attending mission humanitaire program in Benin?

Me and my friends are planning to go on a mission humanitaire (http://www.mission-humanitaire-afrique.org) program in Benin. If anyone has any experience with such mission humanitaire program. Please share your experience. #missionhumanitaire #missionhumanitaireafrique #voyagehumanitaire...

#volunteering #humanitarian #nonprofit #volunteer

Tejuoso E.’s Avatar
Tejuoso E. Apr 02, 2019 143 views

Can I get a volunteer job to work with

I want to join a non governmental organization as a volunteer...

#volunteer

Miriam G.’s Avatar
Miriam G. Mar 25, 2019 95 views
Rahsaan L.’s Avatar
Rahsaan L. Jan 20, 2019 206 views

what are other ways beside going to school will help me to become a social worker?

right now finances aren't so great fore me to enroll in school at the moment #volunteer...

#social-worker

Mariya T.’s Avatar
Mariya T. Oct 29, 2018 336 views

During high school, should I continue volunteering or get a job?

I am currently in high school and am an aspiring psychiatrist. Although there is a long way to go, I want to be as prepared as possible. I am aware that the cost of college and medical school is quite hefty and would like to tend to that as proactively as I can. However, is having money to pay...

#job #volunteer #medicine #college #experience

Kathryn C.’s Avatar
Kathryn C. Sep 29, 2018 194 views

Is it more beneficial to have unpaid internships and more of a variety of experience or paid work with strong connections, but not as much of a variety of experience??

I'm hoping to make my future applications to veterinary school as strong as possible and I'm wondering if paid work is given more consideration even if it isn't necessarily as varied as having multiple unpaid internships in a range of sub-fields. # #internship #volunteer #college #vet-school...

#resume #veterinarian #application #veterinary-school #experience