Career Questions tagged Volunteer

Ethan G.’s Avatar
Ethan G. Mar 24 44 views

Can this count for my volunteer hours?

I am a grade 10 high school student attending Saint Mother Teresa. I love mathematics and is pretty good at it (87 average). My hobbies include playing board games, chess and basketball. Recently I was going to get interviewed to become a tutor but because of COVID-19, it got canceled and now I...

#volunteer #highschool #math #grade10

Amanda T.’s Avatar
Amanda T. Mar 10 60 views

Doing the volunteer work, do I go to college for this after I volunteer or do I start actual work immediately

I am a college student in international business college and vet tech. I am a little confused about my majoring in and like more of an idea to become a police investigator. I am a hard worker and like to ask questions. I have good social skills. #student...

#volunteer

Dandy K.’s Avatar
Dandy K. Mar 02 47 views

want to move and stay to new country

I will marry and plan to move abroad. Because we love to adventure, we want to get new experiences and new challenges and new environments. I am just a high school graduate but I hope to get a job so that I can also help to volunteer. Any suggestions? #international #volunteer...

#work

taijah J.’s Avatar
taijah J. Feb 25 60 views

where can i volunteer to get good experience?

I am currently taking classes to get into the MA program, i was wondering where is a good place to volunteer? #college #volunteer...

#job-search

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21 100 views

I'm looking to increase the amount of exposure teens like me (17) have to coding and computer sciences so they can take it into account when thinking about their future like I'm doing. What could be the best way to do so?

I've thought about this a lot and I think organizing a workshop in schools that do not include computer science courses in their curriculum is the way to go. During the workshops, students will be taught to program in certain languages by experts, although I still nee a lot more planning. I am...

#volunteer #computer #education #planning #computer-science #technology #computer-software

Kasey D.’s Avatar
Kasey D. Feb 21 39 views

How many hours are required to volunteer a week?

I would lie to be able to gain credit for this volunteer opportunity for graduate school. Would it be possible to earn hours for it? #graduate-school...

#volunteer

Aynaz F.’s Avatar
Aynaz F. Feb 18 63 views

Where should I apply for a job

I’m so interested in the medical field and I’m hoping to pursue a career in this field in the future. If like to start from now to build my resume towards volunteer hours and jobs related to the medical field so it would help me get in the medical school. #medicine #volunteer...

#healthcare

Anvi C.’s Avatar
Anvi C. Feb 11 107 views

Where did you work during uni/college?

I am in uni, and am looking to volunteer/ work. #volunteer #job-search #college...

#internship

franki C.’s Avatar
franki C. Feb 09 83 views

What is your why?

Why are your dreams what they are - what caused it to be that way ? #volunteer #college #finance #nomad #gratitude #zen #mindset...

#brain

Chloe C.’s Avatar
Chloe C. Jan 29 84 views

Could I use my marketing skills to volunteer at career village?

Hi, my name is Chloe, and I am currently a senior, at the University of South Florida. I am seeking a marketing volunteering opportunity in order in order to accomplish my service learning requirement for my class. I'd love to help out with different marketing aspects for your organization!...

#volunteer #marketing #social-media

Pedro N.’s Avatar
Pedro N. Feb 03 62 views

Is there any volunteer firefighter work available?

I live in the Rogers Park area Chicago Illinois. I'm interested in the firefighter volunteer. I have a criminal background. What are my chances and getting into volunteer work? #criminal #volunteer...

#firefighter

Sween M.’s Avatar
Sween M. Feb 01 51 views
Marissa S.’s Avatar
Marissa S. Jan 29 90 views

Service Learning

I am a student at the University of South Florida and am looking for volunteer opportunities to satisfy my Service Learning Experience credit for my class. I am looking to do marketing volunteer work adding up to about 15 hours. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if there are any...

#volunteer #marketing

Zara I.’s Avatar
Zara I. Jan 27 99 views

Where can I look to find a summer internship as a high school student?

I'm interested in the finance field and I would love to get an opportunity to work with professionals in the industry and gain experience #internship #finance #business #marketing...

#volunteer

Rathini P.’s Avatar
Rathini P. Jan 27 79 views

Is the right for education the same as the freedom for education?

I'm a student with tens of thousands of dollars of debt however, I have a passion for volunteering. Unfortunately the ones I can don't allow me to grow and prosper and I'm tired of feeling stifled. #volunteer #career #career-choice #university #psychology# #education #open-mindedness#...

Jaime P.’s Avatar
Jaime P. Jan 27 76 views
Abigail T.’s Avatar
Abigail T. Jan 26 87 views

What is a good job and/or volunteer choice for an ambivert autistic woman?

I am a young autistic woman and I need some volunteer opportunities. I do not like dealing with young children under age 10. #volunteer...

#job

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Jan 26 86 views

What are some ways for me to find more volunteer ops?

I am a freshman at Cal Poly Pomona majoring in Computer Information Systems. I would like to develop my technical skills but I am not quite sure where to start. Any advice would be helpful, thank you. #volunteer...

#internship

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Jan 26 53 views

What is the best way to obtain volunteer experience?

#internship

lame G.’s Avatar
lame G. Nov 25, 2019 69 views

what are examples of clinical experience?

for example what are volunteer work that is concitered a clinical experience *sorry for bad spelling* : /...

#volunteer

Paul M.’s Avatar
Paul M. Sep 19, 2019 70 views

What is my Job as a Volunteer Agent will be all about?

#volunteer I want to continue my education into Criminal Justice#Policeofficer#law enforcement...

#criminal-justice

Khyati P.’s Avatar
Khyati P. Sep 04, 2019 98 views

Premed student career

Hi I am currently a premed student studying biochemistry in NYC to become a pharmacist . I have a few volunteer experiences but not any internships within this field . Where can I search for internships and volunteer opportunities within my field to help improve resume and career within my...

#medicine #volunteer #pharmacy #job #internship #pharmacist

Megan M.’s Avatar
Megan M. Jul 16, 2019 155 views

How do I get hired if I have no job experience? I have animal experience but not at a clinic. How do I put into words that I have the skills needed for the job and I have the experience just not a paid one?

I want to be a vet tech. I am taking a gap year to work and get money before I head off to college( I was enrolled in a college but due to financial issues I need to stay home and work). I need the animal experience and need/ want to work at a clinic. I have no job professional job experience...

#volunteer #career #college #job #animals #vettech