Career Questions tagged Search

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Oct 30, 2020 169 views

What's this doctor called? I want to look more into this career.

Okay, so baically I fractured my arm, and I want to say I remember them being a specialist...this doctor basically reviewed my x-rays and said I had a hairline fracture. She then let me know I would need a cast for a while, and I kept going to her every like every month or every like 8 r 6...

doctor fracture search

Damaris W.’s Avatar
Damaris W. Aug 03, 2018 495 views

How do I narrow my college search?

I've been trying in vain to narrow down my list of colleges, it feels like deadlines are around the corner and I have no idea what I would do in the best case scenario that I got accepted into all the universities I am applying to college search help choices...

narrow

Mike L.’s Avatar
Mike L. May 08, 2018 487 views

What should I focus more on, salary or enjoyment?

I want to be at a job I enjoy doing that makes me happy, but will I be able to find that while also making the money that I need? help job-search search money...

happiness

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Apr 23, 2018 492 views

When you get out of college how do you land a successful job?

what do you do next? can you just start your own business when college ends or do you have to start doing that before college ends? Where do you look or who do you ask? search successful college job...

business

jose M.’s Avatar
jose M. Feb 22, 2018 897 views

I work for AT&T in retail now, how can i transition to AT&T in IT?

I'm a college senior who is expected to graduate from the Information Technology program in may 2018 and currently I'm an intern as a data quality analyst. I love working for AT&T but i feel like i may have to look else where to get a start in my IT adventure, does anyone have any...

att career-transition college graduate information-technology loyalty retail mentor big-data internships search

Kathryn G.’s Avatar
Kathryn G. Oct 02, 2017 849 views

Which are the best American colleges for user experience (UX) design?

Hi! I'm 27 years old and decide to invest 2 years in my life to join a graduate program. When I graduate again, I will be 29. It's not a very young age, so I'm careful in choosing which college to spend this 2 year with. My future career plan is to be a UX designer, with focus on the...

university search user-experience computer college information-technology design

Shakuan F.’s Avatar
Shakuan F. Jul 02, 2016 1237 views

What, based on your opinion, is the best "college matcher?"

An example would be bigfuture.collegeboard.org. Basically, what do you consider to be a great website/online resource to help prospective students find colleges that are a great fit for them? college college-admissions college-bound...

search